Frail & Hopeless.

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

 

 

 

 

 


The room was quiet and undisrupted.


Gongchan was waiting on thehospital bed.He was in a camatose state.All he could see is black.His body was unwilling to listen to him.He was scared and frightened.Being locked in a confined place as his life was lingering in the air of  his hospital room.He already  knew he was sick.Ever since he was little his eyesight went blurry and his body would grow limp after a few minutes of exercising.He wasn't the normal kid in school;He was teased for being to "Lazy.Words like that made him feel un confident.He bagan to starve himself and his family watched him suffer.His mom was always crying at night for Jiyong.He would try to tell her he felt sick but there she was.Just crying and being mute to her own son.

His dad was another story.He was strict but he still was nice to him and visted the main house often.His dad would bring gummy worms and chocolated colored orbs.Howver,His dad would lose himself whne his mom would always mention that name:Jiyong.

JIyong..Who is Jiyong.Even Youngbae Hyung mentions him time to time.I Guess he must mean a lot considering that mom hates me and loves this Jiyong.

However,I Don't Let It Get To me I Have Youngbae hyung & Minji.MInji Is my childhood friend and is also a trainee in the same company as hyung.

I Want to be a Singer to But It will not happen.Father hates music.

Minji Was kind of a first love for me but she was in love with some one else in the YG group so i gave up on her.His name is Lee Seunghyun..hmm...He must be lucky.Howver,I Remember Discreetly Minji Visiting me and telling me that he disappeared.She burst out in tears and I Had to wipe them away with envy.

I Wish She could have returned the love but then this year she developed a crush on the new butler: Jinyoung.I Hate Him.

I May seem like I respect and love him as a donsaeng.But I Don't. He is the person that is keeping her from me.

Know That I Talk About Jinyoung I Remember..Jiyong is my Newly found Brother.

I Am Envious of him and his romance.He is in a music company..actually The same company as Youngbae and Minji.He has it made.

Howevr,I'm Glad he's back..Now I Don't Have To Pretend To Like Jinyoung Anymore.Now I Can Keep My Mind Of f Of my first love and now attend it to my brother,Family,and friends.

I Don't Need That Butler.He makeds me miserable.I Wish he just never had entered my life.

Hmm...It's peaceful here.It's dark and quiet.No One can wake me up and disturb me.

Maybe my sickness might take my  life someday but I Still Have unfinished buisness.

The YOung boy fluttered his eyelashes open revealing honey dark hazel brown eyes.His eyes were haevy and his cheeks were flushed in red.The nape of his neck was exposed showing a buise from when he had fallen over."Mmmm.....Hyung.." He squinted his eyes but all he could see was a blurry figure standing in front of him.

"Gongchan?Are you Okay?" Jinyoung's voiced awakened the air and it mad Gongchan even more frusturated.He coudn't make out the boy in front of him.

"Get Jiyong." Gongchan tilted his head the opposite direction of Jinyoung and this made Him suspicous.

"What's wrong Channie?"Jinyoung glided his hand on Gongchan's forehead which made the latter shutter unde the touch."Stop!"

Jinyoung looked up to see Gongchan's eyes have thick liquid pouring out of his sockets."Ch-" 

"Stop Calling me that! Just Go Get Jiyong! I Want Him Not You.Your Useless."

Jinyoung TUrned swiftly towards the door and left. His mouth twitched as he told Jiyong that His master wanting him.

"What's wrong?"The duck like boy that the boys had met about 2 hours ago asked him.

"N-Nothing." They All Looked at him in puzzlement when they seen his lip quiver.

"I'm going." Jinyoung Rusehed out of the hospital taking himself far away to the side of the hospital.

He sat down and left his tears flow out.His breaths were uneven and his throat hurt each time he opened his mouth to hypervenilate.


He Looked at the pavement and saw his tears splashing agianst the asphalt.

He heard a twig break and turned around to see the duck like boy.

The strangers face turned rose red in embarrasment."I-I Didn't Mean To eavesdrop." 

All Jinyoung heard was the boy rambling about go to fetch his jacket.He smiled at the boys over exageratting."Its okay.."

Jinyoung's voice was raspy and strained which made Sandeul's eyes grow.

"Omo..Were you crying??I am so so very Sorry Mister."Sandeul saw Jinyoung's smile fall.

"Um I'm Going To Head to the car.. Uh Im really sorry."Jinyoung looked up which made one tear fall.

Jinyoung was still shocked and scared of Gongchan's personality changing fastly.

Sandeul turned around  and started walking but felt a hand touch the top of his head.

Sandeul turned around to see the butler up closely & Saw his ivory porcelain skin have tears stain upon his cheeks.

Jinyoung Pulled Sandeul's wrist and hugged him.Sandeul was confused about the butlers action but just held him close.

For a strange reason he felt already close to Jinyoung and felt the need to have contact with him.

Jinyoung pulled away and looked at Sandeul in the eyes."I'm sorry.I Just Felt The Need To..... Hold You."

Sandeul smiled in an understanding way."It's fine.You Know I Can Cheer You Up."

"Really?" Jinyoung smiled wondering more about this strangers generousity.

"Sandeul Laughed a bit about what he was about to do."OKay but don't laugh. OKay"

Jinyoung nodded in agreement "I Agree."


 

 

 

 

 


"This is for Your first heartbreak mister & Mine too." Sandeul smiled and puled out his phone and pressed numerous buttons.

The music started playing and jinyoung looks at the boy with confusion.He can't Sing. Right?.Pfttt No...He will not sing .

"I feel like it’s been a long time
Since I liked you in secret
With worries that I might get caught
I contemplate by myself
whether or not I should tell you" 

Jinyoung looked at the other in shock and sandeul simply looked straight in his eys and wiped Jinyoung's newly found tears.

Do you know how I feel?
Or are you pretending not to know?
Can’t you just play hard to get for a little while
And then accept my heart – can’t you?"

Sandeuls eyes were getting teary but he tried his best for his new heart broken friend.

My love, my love
Please open your heart to
me now, I ask of you
So that I won’t get tired
from waiting and fall down
Hold my hand"

Jinyoung looked down and hugged his knees and burried his face in the cloth of his pants

                                                                                        " Even if I Chat with people,

all day I think of you
What can I do to express
my heart to you?
It’s just one person – you   

Sandeul Felt Warmth Over take his heart and his cheeks were now red from the cold that swifted his cheeks.

My love, my love
Please open your heart to
me now, I ask of you
So that I won’t get tired
from waiting and fall down
Hold my hand

Sandeul Looked towards Jinyoung And grabbed the latters trembling hand.He pitied his situation and Jinyoung's

Because I love you so much
Because I like you so much

Jinyoung looked up and his lip trembled as he felt  tears staining his cheeks

 

Please don’t turn your head from me
Please accept my heart now
I’ll make you happy forever
I want to be with you
Can’t you come to me?

My love, my love
Please open your heart to
me Now, I ask of you
The person more
precious than my own life
I love you – till the end of this world
Will you be with me?"

Sandeul Hugged him and jinyoung Just broke out crying.

"Shh..It's okay Jin" Sandeul lightly caressed the boys hair and layed his chin on top of the Butlers Head


 

 

 

 

 


He walked in the room as I Waited the looking hopeless & frail.I Didn't Know what to say..I Couldn't see Him at all and Then I Felt An Warm Embrace Hold Me tight around my ribcage.It was soothing and he smelt of mint.

"H-Hyung..?" Jiyong Looked at The Youngers face and saw that he was looking in the opposite direction of him."What's wrong Gongchan?"Gonchan followed his brothers voice but all he saw was a blur."I Don't K-know hyung" Gongchan's voice trembled and he had started panicing when he felt Jiyong unwrap his arms from his frame.

"Hyung!Hyung!Where Are You?" Gongchan's eyes produced even more thick tears and he wiped them forcefully But then he felt a small  frail finger cascade under his eys.The action Made him want to cry more."Gongchan Tell Me what's wrong?I'm Worried."Jiyong LEaned his face toward Gongchan but Gongchan's eyes were averted in the direction of the wal."I Can't.."

Gongchan looked down and JIyong waited patiently but he saw Gongchan reach his hands on to the wall "Hyung..Where are you?" Jiyong's eyes widened in realization.

Gongchan?

"Stop Playing games Gongchan Look at me!" Jiyong grabbed His brothers arms forcefully But Sandeul Averted his eyes 

"Hyung I Can't See anymore." Sandeul whispered softy in Jiyongs ears and JIyong eyes went wide.

"I'm Going To Get The doctor!You're fine Gongchan!" Jiyong Let Go Of His Brother and left In A Panic.

 

 


The door closed revealing the mohawked boy.He stumbled acroos the room and internally hit himself for not running out the moment he entered the tense room.The boy on The bed sat there analyzing the other features.

"Who Are you?"


 

Hello Guys!Times flies by so Fast..

I Feel Like Ending This Series..However,I Will Pull Through A Writer Starts A Story

&

A Reader finishes It.

Anybody Up For Giving Me Advice And Ideas For The Story or Even Inspiration!

Or Even Be A Co-Author?!

Message Me c:

I Really Need The Help.

Thank You.Comment,Bookmark,Subscribe.

p.s:Did You See The main Pick For the story i made it Finally!Plus I Made that gongchan -Jinyoung One above. ^.^