Listen.

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

 


 Who Are You? 

 


Youngbae looked up at the boy and saw his eyes grow in realization of the latter.

"Seungri." Youngbae stepped towards the patients bed. However,The other pulled his blankets over his face."go."

Youngbae stopped His movement. "no."

"Why did You Come?How did you even Find Me?" Seungri curled himself inside the blanket and waited for a response.

He heard The door open and close 

Is he gone...

His eyes were wide in shock.It was Dara & Bae.

They were kissing in front of his own eyes.


Youngbae saw the door open and he saw Sandara Walk Through The door.

"D-?" Dara Grabbed a hold of the latters face and kissed his lips.

He hated the feeling and pushed her off.

She smiled at the younger one in the room.

"Seungri!" Dara Ran To Seungri And hugged him.

What the hell Happened?!

Youngbae wanted to just not be in the room right now.

However,He needed to talk to Seungri. Alone.

 


Gongchan P.O.V.

I listened to all my surroundings.I heard Hyung Crying when he spoke to the doctor about the  newfound problem.

I am just lost I Am scared.I want Minji.I want Hyung Jiyong.I want Bae Hyung.Aishh..

Why Did This Have To Happen Now of All Times.. I Feel Pathetic.



No P.O.V.

 

"Shh..It's okay Jin" Sandeul lightly caressed the boys hair and layed his chin on top of the Butlers Head

Baro Just stood there lost.He didn't know what to do.

"Sandeul.." Sandeul Looked behind him and saw Baro glaring at him and Jinyoung."Oh..Baro.What Happened?" Jinyoung faced the blonde and saw sadness in his eyes.

"Nothing." Baro Turned his back and Sandeul just bit his lip and looked down at his hands in response.

Baro Turned and saw sandeul's pose"Actually Hyung There is something that has been bothering me lately."Sandeul Looked up At the other and chewed on his lips. "What Is It?" sandeul Stopped biting his lip and looked at Baro's Smirk form on his lips.

"your Affection Towards me." Sandeul's eyes grew "Wha-what?!" Sandeul Stood Up and walked towards the other." How Could You Say That?!After Everything That's Happened you tell me this NOW!Well Thanks A ton Sun Woo." Sandeul Glared at Baro's smirk fading in to anger."What Are You Saying "After Everything" ? Nothings Happened Between Us Jung Hwa Hyung!Nothing! And I'm Positive that I Dont Want To Have anything To do with you in the future." Baro Looked at Sandeul's eye's.He was crying....

I made him cry...


 

Jinyoung P.o.v.

I Looked at the Blonde boy and I Could  tell That He Wanted to Kill Me Right Now But I Didnt Care.Sandeul Was Crying.He is My New Chingu and I Dont Want For Him To Be Sad after we just tried to cheer each other up.


"Stop." Dara And Seungri Looked At Youngbae.

"What Happened Youngbae?" Dara was in the middle of telling Seungri about how everyone went crazy the day he left.

Youngbae'e eyes softened on seungri's." Dara Can You Give Me And Seungri Some time to talk.?"

Seungri looked at his noona and begged that she didn't leave them alone.

Sandara looked at Youngbae intently then towards Seungri.He was shaking his head in dissaproval but she knew they had to talk.

"Ahh.. Yeah.I'm Going To be In The Hospital Cafe." Dara Hugged Seungri and whispered."Just Listen To Him."

When they Pulled apart he shook his head .Dara walked towards the door and shouted.

"Hey Youngbae You Better Not say Something Mindlessly." Youngbae glared at her and she just returned it with a laugh.


"H-Hyung..."Jiyong heard Gongchan Calling Him and he rushed to the latter's side.

"Channie You're going to be fine." Jiyong Sat on The other's bed ands smiled at his adorable brother.

Gonchan Tried to smile but his lip kept quivering."What If I Don't Get Better?"

Jiyong smacked his head"Aishh You Need to think positive!The doctor said it is just temporary due to your body's state.Once You get Healthy again you'll see."

Gonghcan rubbed his head and laughed."Hyung~ you didn't have to hit me.Remember im a patient" Jiyong just laughed at his brothers whining.

"Araso~ i'll Be Good to my dong-saeng." jiyong hugged his brother and they just felt contempt.

"Ahh....I See I'm Interrupting Your Guy's 'moment.' "Jiyong pulled apart from his brother and looked at the doorway.

"Yah! Can't I Hug My Brother." 

The other giggled "Araso~ I'll come back in a bit."

"Ani.You already ruined the moment." Jiyong got up and saw Gongchan's lips form a smile at the recognition of the voice.

'Okay Minzy-ssi You May Have  a meeting with the great Gong-Chansik." Mizy laughed and hugged Jiyong.

"Thank You Secretary Kwon." Jiyong pouted.

"It's assitant Kwon." Jiyong laughed as he left the room.

MInzy walked towards Gong-Chan's bed and sat on top of it.

""I Missed you." Gongchan Smiled at her voice.

"I Missed you to noona." Minzy huged him and let go.

"I Heard What Happened Chansik...Are you scared?"Gongchan Shook his head in agreement.

"Frightened actually."Minzy smiled.

"It's going to be fine Dong-saeng.." Minzy laughed at the little brother remark and Gongchan laughed too.

"So Noona How are you?"Gongchan looked down.

"I'm Fine.Just Trying To Impress Mister 'Right'" Minzy saw Gong-Chan's Smile fade.

"Yah!Gong-Chan Don't Be sad.I Know How you feel..But-"

"I Know Noona.Don't Remind Me.' Gongchan pouted his lips.

"Well?How Is It Going With Your Butler?" Minzy smiled at the Latters face blush.

"Nothing!I Hate him" Gongchan felt his face grow in heat from the mention of his butler.

"Mhmm... Sure my little dong-saeng." Minzy patted his head and laughed at Gong-Chan's child like behavior.

Knock...Knock..

Minzy and Gong-Chan Looked towards the door.
"You guys sure You aren't dating?" The latter smirked.

"Ji-Jinyoung?" Gong-Chan Spoke with suprisement.

"I Quit.'


Sorry I Wrote Late ^.~

Actually I Wrote very late.

Subscribe,Comment,Bookmark!

Any Suggestions Message me or comment!

Comment your feedback on this chapter!