If Only.

Bring Me Back...I Need Someone.

 

 

 

 


The blonde ran out of the car as soon as he heard the car pulled to a stop.He ran out, & then followed by Cnu And Sandeul.CNU Opened the passenger's door in an anxious manner.This caused Baro to get frustrated.The blonde pushed CNU aside and Began to unbuckle his friend. He grabbed Seungri's hand and pulled him over his shoulder.CNU watched the boy carefully and started to grab Seungri's papper work.Baro was panicking and he just wanted to reach the hospital door already.Baro bumped Sandeul's causing Him To almost fall.

The Blonde ignored everyone for a moment.He blocked out all the sound around him and ran towards the hospital's automatic door.CNU was screaming the Blondes name but The boy didn't answer.CNU Shut The Door and Looked At Sandeul's Expression.Sandeul Was Watching The Blonde in shock.Baro ignored him.His Doesang ignored him."Sunwoo.." Sandeul felt a tap on his shoulder and looked towards the owner of it.CNU smiled at the duck boy sorrowfully."Let's go Before Baro Starts a mess." Sandeul Nodded in a response and looked towards the panicking Blonde.


The Room Was Silent----Not Really Though The Sound Of Uneven Breaths And A Clock Ticking Overtook The Waiting Room.

Jiyong was biting his lip vigorously.He had anxiety overwhelming him and his butler was the same.Jinyoung Was Pacing the room and was counting in his head.He was frightened at the thought of losing his master and the guy he felt a deep connection with.Youngbae was sitting down and was just focused on the wall behind the nurse's desk.He may have looked like a weird guy but he didn't Know what to do.

What Could I do?What Would I Do? Youngbae's thoughts were constant.He just didn't want to lose another important person in his life.I wish you're okay Channie.

Seunghyun Was just hoping Jiyong was okay. Even Though He knew that his boyfriend wasn't.Who wouldn't be. Daesang was scribbling on the coloring book the nurse's gave him.He kept annoying Youngbae to the very last point that Youngbae almost hit him.

It was cold.The automatic door of the hospital kept opening and it was annoying Jiyong because he was the closest to the door.Goosebumps were forming on his forearms.Jiyong lifted his hands and started to rub them together so he can warm up.Seunghyun turned to see his boyfriend doing the action.He smiled and pulled his jacket off.He layed it on top of the leader's shoulders and looked away.JIyong felt the clothing piece touch his shoulders and he looked over to his left and saw his boyfriend there jacketless.He grabbed the rappers hand and intertwined it between his own.

The Touch made the eldest  look at Jiyong and smile."Are you okay?" Seunghyun's deep voice made Jiyong feel protected.Jiyong nodded "In a way I Am But Im Just Hoping It's nothing serious." JIyong felt a squeeze come from his boyfriend's hand and smiled." I Hope so too."

JInyoung was Get aggrivated By Everything.He wanted to know the results already.He stopped pacing the room and leaned on the wall and sighed.

The room went quiet again all you can hear was lives fluttering away and lives being born.


Suddenly,the Automatic door opened revealing the blonde hair boy."Help!PLease Help" The Blonde ran Towards The Nurse's desk And the main nurse dialed the E.R. Doctors.The nurses grabbed a rollaway bed and helped the boy lay Seungri on the bed.

Baro Held Seungri's hand the whole way until they told him to go to the waiting room."Aishh."

The blonde walked towards the waiting room and saw CNU And Sandeul already sitting down across from other people.they Looked vaguely familiar to him.He shook it off and started to walk towards his friends.When he made it he saw an empty seat on CNU's left and And Empty Seat On Sandeuls Right.He didn't second guess anything before he sat down By CNU.Sandeul Saw Baro's action and looked down.

He was angry at himself and to make it worse he didn't even know what was going to happen between him and Baro know.Sandeul got up and decided to sit by the far right of the wall next to a green haired boy which made him kind of frightened when he noticed he was around people.He didn't take notice that people were sitting right there.

CNU turned to baro and saw the other have his hand underneath his chin.He was looking towards the big window behind all of the other rows."Are you okay?" Baro snapped out of his trance and looked at his hyung and smiled." I Hope I Am." The Blonde looked on the other Side of his hyung and Saw That Sandeul Was Gone.He Looked at CNU"Where Did Sandeul go?" Cnu Smiled "He made some new frineds over there." Cnu Looked towards the duck boy and Baro Followed his gaze.

Baro just widened his eyes when he saw Sandeul Talking to The boy next to him.The boy looked a little bit older then them but he had a childish auora around him.Sandeul Was drawing with his new friend and was laughing at the new boy's naivety.


 

 

 

 


"Hey Sandeul Why Are You Here?" The green haired boy smiled at the other. Sandeul stopped drawing and looked at the latter."Well Daesung hyung" Sandeul sighed."You see that boy over there.The Blonde one." Daeung looked over his shoulder and saw a blonde boy glaring at him." y-yeah." Daesung turned around from the death stare.Sandeul looked at Daeung's frightened face."What's wrong?" Sandeul brang his hand up to Daesung's cheek"Do You have a fever?" Sandeul removed his hand from the oldest cheek."N-no It's just your friend is glaring at us." Sandeul looked towards Baro and did see him staring.

Baro's gaze softened when he saw Sandeul's eyes meet his. However,Sandeul Looked away."Well That Blonde's "Special" friend fainted." Daesung smiled at Sandeul's expression."The same thing happened with that butler his special "Friend" fainted too." Sandeul looked at Daesung's friend's they all seemed tense."I Hope your guy's friend is okay." Sandeul Grabbed the crayon But was stopped when the Blonde boy appeared in front of him with a huge grin.

Sandeul looked at him curiously."What's wrong?" The Blonde started jumping up and down."SEUNGRI! HE'S AWAKE!" The blonde Hugged Sandeul.Sandeul eyes widened at the action but his heart broke at the thought of Baro liking Seungri.Sandeul Pushed Baro Away."Okay I Will Catch Up With You Guys In A Bit."

The Blonde Was Sad At Sandeul pushing him away but he didn't mind He knew that Sandeul Was playing A trick on him earlier.The Blonde walked towards CNU and they both left to the Seungri's room.

Once Baro left Sandeul looked at Daesung and saw that his crayons were on the floor and he was in pure shock."H-Hyung?What's Wrong?" 

Sandeul Looked in back of him and saw three other boys sharing the same reaction."Are You Guys Okay?" Sandeul was panicking.Daesung snapped out of his state."D-Did You Say S-Seungri?" Snadeul Shook His Head." Yeah Lee Seunghyun.He Is Baro's "special Friend" Daesung got up from his seat and grabbed Sandeul's arm gently.Sandeul was suprised by the movement.Daesung stopped in front of a small framed boy that was in utter shock.His white bluish pink hair was messy and his boyfriend hair was smooth and dark brown.He can tell there relation by their intertwined fingers."Hyung did you hear that?" Jiyong shook his head."Y-Yeah."JIyong unlocked his hands from Seunghyun's and walked to Youngbae.

Youngbae was lost. His thoughts were mixed up."R-Ri.." his voice was shaking and his eyes were glassy."It's Seungri." Jiyong said quietly.Sandeul was confused of the strangers reaction to Seungri's name.He looked at Daesung and noticed his arm was still in Daesung's clutchy.Daesung noticed and smiled."A-Ah sorry." Sandeul smiled."It's alright,But,What's wrong?" 

"You know youre freind Seungri well He used to be our very close friend..but he ran away.He was actually in our band called 'Bigbang'" Sandeul was consuming all of this information"W-Wait So Seungri is Famous?!What The Hell?!" Sandeul walked towards Jiyong and tapped his shoulder.Jiyong looked at the duck like boy."You Want to see him?" Jiyong was shocked at the boy's sudden question. 

"Yeah..Can We?" Sandeul smiled."I'm Sure he needs you guys.He is actually a very quiet,and he hardly comes out of his room since he lived with us."

Jiyong was taken back Seungri Quiet?and he never leaves his room?! ..oh god...please don't tell me.."JIyong looked at Youngbae and he was crying."I-I can't Jiyong." Jiyong rushed to his friends Leaving Sandeul To Go Talk To Daesung.

the tears were thick and were flowing across the boys cheeks."Why Youngbae?" Jiyong grabbed his friend hand and hugged him.

"I Did that to him Ji." Youngbae's voice was muffled by the hug but Jiyong heard him clearly.Jiyong pulled apart from the distraught boy.Seunghyun was now on Jiyong's left." Go.Youngabe." Seunghyun's voice caused Youngbae to glare at him.Seunghyun held up his hands." I'm Just Trying to help you Youngbae." Youngbae rose from the chair."I Don't need your support you dirty back stabber." Seunghyun ignored the name and looked elsewhere.

"Stop Youngbae." Jiyong Grabbed Younbae's arm and pulled him over to Sandeul."Can You Take Us." Sandeul Nodded and led the way to room 205.Seunghyun and Daesung stayed with Jinyoung so they could help him calm down.

"JIyong!Stop!" Jiyong pulled Youngbae the whole way to the room and all Sandeul did was cringe at their yelling.

They now stood infront of  the room."Hold on I'll Go Take My Friends out real quick." Sandeul grabbed the handle and entered the room and shut the door behind him.He was welcomed To Baro Squeezing Seungri To Death."Seungri! I Missed you!" Seungri pushed Baro Off." I was only out for about an hour." Seungri laughed along with Baro's Actions.

Sandeul walked towards them and they all loooked towards him."Sandeul you're here!" Baro Cheered and Seungri Smiled contently at the duck."Seungri You Have Visitors." Seungri Was confused."What?Who?" Sandeul Smiled. "You'll see first Baro,Me & CNU need to leave you alone." Seungri shook his head confusingly.Baro kissed Seungri's cheek which made Sandeul burn up in anger.


 

 

 

 


"Let's go." Sandeul was by the door also CNU was.Baro started to walke towards the door.He walked out of the room with sandeul and CNU and saw the guys from the waiting room.Suddenly he remembered he forgot to say goodbye.He oturned around real quick and cracked open the door."Bye Seungri~ Love You." Baro winked at his hyung which cause him to laugh."Leave." Baro pouted "Your so mean hyung~." Seungri laughed and Baro closed the door and saw Sandeul talking to the two stranger."Go In Guy's." Jiyong nodded and pulled Youngbae along with him.

Click.

Once the dooir clicked Youngbae's pulse increased.It was to late Jiyong pushed him into the room and closed it real quick.Jiyong smiled."Mission Accomplished guys." Sandeul smiled and CNu & Baro Were Just Confused

Sandeul immediately  stopped and grabbed Baro's hand and ran away with him."Sandeul? Where are we going!?" Baro kept complaing and sandeul found a janitors closet ."No Hyung i dont wanna~ go in" Sandeul was just smiling at his and Baro's intertwined finger's.

Sandeul Pushed Baro in and locked the door behind him."Hyung! what are you doing!?" Baro was yelling and Sandeul the light switch of the closet.Once he turned them he saw Baro saring intently  at the floor.Sandeul smirked and walked towards the other."Do You Like him?" Those words made Baro look up with confusion."Who?" Sandeul was fuming."Seungri!Who The Hell Else?!" Baro was curious at Sandeul's actions.

Sandeul Looked into Baro's eys looking for an answer but he couldnt find one.

"Hyung." Baro walked towards Sandeul Which Made Sandeul Step Back.Baro's smile made Sandeul Scared what if he did like Seungri.Sandeul felt his back touch a cold wall "Baro Stop."

Baro smiled and was right in front of sandeul he leaned his hand over Sandeul's shoulder and touched the cold wall with his palm.Sandeul Couldn't escape ,Baro Had his Arm blocking his left and the others body  was blocking the right side.Baro saw sandeul getting flustered of their closeness and smiled.He Leaned his head down to meet Sanduel's gaze.This made Sandeul's Cheek Reflect The Color of a cheerry blossom.He immediately looked down when he felt his face heat up.

Baro saw his action and lifted Sandeul's chin with his index finger.Sandeul was glaring at Baro's teasing & just wanted everything to stop,but it couldn't, because he wanted to be close to the rapper.He didn't know why but he felt himself getting pulled in by Baro's smile.

Baro leaned in closer to Sandeul and was now 4 cm a part from his hyung.Sandeul panicked unfortunately,he couldn't move,his hands turned numb once baro had gained less space between them and his legs  turned in to led leaving him helpless.

Baro Smirked at Sandeul."If You were only interested in me as a man.This must hyung.I Think maybe....I Love You~" Sandeul's eyes grew and Baro stepped back from sandeu leaving his hyung there in confusion and shock.l.He walked towards the door and unlocked it;The rapper turned  his head around to see Sandeul Holding his hand over his heart.His face tuned serious and content as he watched Sandeul get flustered.

Sandeul Felt Baro was still there and looked up to see a melancholy reflection displayed.

"If Only Me And You Were Gay Sandeul." Baro Left The Room and shut the door softly.

Sandeul's bosy slid down the wall and on to the floor.He was hurt and confused.

What does he mean.?oh yeah....

He's straight.

 


 

WOAH!!!!

Comment Of What You Think About Baro & Sandeullie.

Do You Want More Gongchan And Jinyoung?

Hmm... SEUNGRI Might Meet YOUNGBAE!!

Would Seungri Even Like Youngbae Like Old Times?Is Youngbae Even In Love With Seungri?

I Dont Know Either 

Comment

Subscribe

Bookmark c;