Crazy Jingyo

Oppa's Rival

Sorry for the lateness but it's here!!!! Pardon for the messying format T_T. The bolding and caps are making me giddy.

 

 

-

Yes Jiyong, calm down. Face him like a MAN!

 

He slowly walks over to the bed as he observes that new friend closely. Let’s see… he’s not moving? Sleeping? How daring can this be to sleep on his girlfriend’s bed?!

 

He smirks as he thought of a brilliant idea.

 

He cunningly took a pillow on the bed and walked to the other side of the bed where that friend is lying on. He glanced at him from head to toe while analyzing why his girl is ‘so obsessed’ with this new friend. He has such short pair of legs and arms, his head is so big and the worst thing is that he is so hairy all over his body!!!

 

'Why did Chaerin even make friend with him?!

 

Jiyong remembers how she was disgusted by guys with thick volume of hair all around their arms and legs and he thanked god that he wasn’t as hairy to be listed in Chaerin’s hate list.

 

‘Gosh, look at his ugly lips!’

 

He remembers that he has never seen this friend smile before, always been frowning. Where’s the cuteness?! The nose is as round as a button and the face features are all squeezed together. His body portion is so bad!

 

‘Aish, I don’t get it! Chaerin is cheating on me with such a…. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!’

 

Jiyong then bends down and lean closer to that figure in the bed as he grinned cheekily.

“I’m so going to kill you, you punk!!!” He yelled as he threw the pillow over and pressed it real hard against his face.

 

After a few seconds, he took the pillow away and smacked it against his face repeatedly with all his strength.

 

'Oh , he is not reacting at all!!'

 

"NO! This pillow isn’t gonna separate me from killing you MYSELF!" He threw the pillow on the floor and wrapped his hands around his short neck, trying to strangle him.

 

At this very moment, if there were cameras around, people will see a man laughing hysterically strangling the poor-

 

“Y-YAH OPPPPPPPPPPPA !!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! OH MY GAWDDDDD, YOU ARE KILLING HIM, PUT HIM DOWN PUT HIM DOWN!!!!” Chaerin finally entered her room, in shock of the current situation as she threw her hands in the air anxiously.

 

“NO CHAERIN, HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH HIM?!”  Jiyong shouted while his hands were still wrapped around her friend’s neck.

 

“GOSH, HE IS JUST AN INNOCENT BEAR!!! STUPID OPPA, GIVE MY RILAKKUMA BACK TO ME!!!!” She pounded her fists onto his cheat and tried to pull his hands away.

 

 

Dang Dang!!!

Oh yes, a man laughing hysterically strangling the poor bear.

 

 

“HE’S NOT TALLER THAN ME, NOT HANDSOME, NOT AS CUTE AS ME, NOT TALENTED, ALWAYS FROWN AND WORST OF ALL, HE IS SO HAIRY!!!! Chaerin ah, you cheated me with this punk?! You hurt Oppa’s heart!!!” He folded his arms with his face still red after dumping the bear back onto the bed.

 

“Oh my god, Mr.Rilakkuma you okay? Oh gosh, Oppa!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! He’s barely breathing!!!!” She quickly picked her poor bear and hugged it closely, looking for if there were any injuries made.

 

“Dummy Chaerin, he doesn’t even breathe!! You are talking about a lifeless BEAR for god’s sake!”

 

“Yes Oppa, and you are strangling this ‘lifeless bear’ less than a minute ago! Oh my god, I can’t believe this Oppa, you are jealous over my favourite bear! How can you do this?! You know how much I love this bear!!!”

 

“You love him more than me?!” He frowned slightly.

 

“I-I… love- No Oppa, you two are different!!!”

 

“ANSWER ME LEE CHAERIN!” He grabbed her shoulders and shook it back and forth.

 

“How can you be jealous over my- no, our baby!? Rilakkuma is like my baby and if you are my boyfriend, then he’s our baby! And you should love him like I do and not trying to kill him Oppa!!!!” She tried to reason out.

 

“Our Baby?”

 

“Yes Oppa!”

 

“Are you crazy?! This Rikulama bear!?”

 

“Yes and it’s Rilakkuma, Oppa!” She corrected him.

 

“Argh whatever, I can’t believe this. I felt so cheated with this bear suddenly appearing between us!! He is always around with you, at the airport, everywhere you go and now IN YOUR BED as well!!! How happened to your boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong?! He has nowhere to stand in your heart now! You got to do something Chaerin, I feel insecure!!” His brows furrowed in disbelief.

 

“Aigooooooo Jingyo ah! You shouldn’t be, I still love you even though Rila is always with me! Sometimes, he even reminds me of you! Isn’t that good? Because I’m thinking of you everywhere I go, Oppa!”

 

“I don’t care! You have to take this bear away from you! AS FAR AS POSSIBLE!!” Jiyong demanded as he grabbed the bear and dump it back on the bed.

 

“Aing~ Oppa!!~” Chaerin blinked her eyes a few times and shook her body in aegyo.

 

“Chae, don’t ‘aing~’ me, you sly girl. Always know that it will work on Oppa….” He rolled his eyes as he turned his head away.

 

“C’mon Oppa, let me give you a kiss and everything will be fine!!” She knew her aegyo was working and leaned in to peck on his pouty lips.

 

“Nope Chaerin, as a punishment, I will keep all your Rilakkumas with me in my room.” He ignored her aegyo to take the bear on the bed and looked around for other traces of the similar bear.

 

“WHA- NO! OPPA YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” Chaerin trailed behind him as she tried to stop his kidnapping of her beloved bears.

 

He turned around suddenly with her walking and banging into his chest.

 

“Oh yes I can, since you said he’s OUR baby, I should get to know him better, isn’t it? So I need to bring all of them back and build up a good relationship before giving you back.” He stole a glance at her and as usual, her pouty lips and frowning brows. He continued, “Yup, I’ve decid- G-gosh, wha- hmm…” but stopped by her tongue slipping into his mouth.

 

“Oppa? Please?” She broke off the kiss after a few minutes, hoping he will give him to her.

 

Instead of giving in normally, he walked off to double check that he hadn’t left out any bears before stopping at her doorstep.

 

“Aegorin, thanks for the treat but NO! Bye Hunchae, oh, Baby Rila please say bye to your Mama!” He his lips as he waved the little yellow hand of rilakkuma at Chaerin before walking out of her dorm.

 

“I HATE YOU OPPAAAAAAA!” She stomped her feet as she cried.

 

“Love you too, Chaerin ah!”

 

 

 

 

Sigh, why do these two always fight over animals instead of real humans?

 

 

 

-

 

 

Take Note:

1. This timeline happens before ‘Oppa’s Obsession’ in which no rilakitty yet and this is the time when Chaerin just got addicted with Rilakkuma.

2. Apparently, Jiyong made use of her Rilakkuma Armrest since he accidentally misplaced it in his luggage.

3. No physical cruelty was done towards my favourite bear in the process of writing HAHA!

 

A/N: I got inspired when I was playing with my own Rilakkuma bear one fine night. LOL. Random plot just came into my mind. I hope you aren’t too shock by the twist (as from Oppa's Obsession), not that much since I gave hints here and there that he wasn’t human haha! I bet Jiyong would have been jealous that Chaerin is so addicted with the bear. And I also believed that she will go berserk like I will if her Rilakkuma is being abused. LOL! Haha ^__^

Thank you for reading my 'Oppa's Oneshot Series' haha. What do you think? Comments? :D Lemme know if there is any mistakes too!! :)

 

Hello & Bye! ^^

Miranda