New Friend: Part 1

Oppa's Rival

 

Beep

 

There he goes unlocking the door, GD in da house! After spending a long day in the studio, Jiyong decided to pay his lil’ girlfriend a visit over at 2NE1’s dorm. Speaking about missing his aegyo queen, it’s actually more like spot-checking on her.

 

Recently, he had heard a lot about Chaerin’s ‘'new friend’ from the people around him; to be exact, it was the whole YG Family that he talked to. Initially, he was furious, she told everyone and praised how awesome her new friend. It has never happened before, and he can’t help to feel his boyfriend position being threatened by a newbie!

 

He hadn’t really heard about it himself from Chaerin but the whole family was warning him about this strong rival that might take her away if he does not take any action now. He has many love rivals before, male singers and celebrities proclaiming their admiration for her girl, but he pays no attention because he is confident in their relationship. But hell no, this is different! People warn so the mighty GD must beware now!

 

Jiyong did try to stalk his new rival but could only managed to catch a few glimpses since Chaerin always avoid letting him meet that new friend face-to-face. Deep down in his heart, he knows that he is more handsome, charming and cuter than her new friend for sure (way to boost his own ego); but what so special about him?!

 

I’m GD, one of the kind, girl’s desire, Hunchae’s favourite Jingyo!!!! And what’s him, just a Friend man! And why am I so uptight and jealou-

 

 

‘WAIT, no, I’m not jealous.’

 

‘Then why are you here, Jiyong?’

 

‘I’m just here to check on my girl.’

 

‘Yeah man….. I believe you.’

 

 

“Screw it, I’m talking to myself now. Aish, I must be crazy.” He slapped his forehead in disbelief.

 

He dug out the key that Chaerin gave to him on his 24th birthday (remember 24 Hours? hahah), it is the free entry ticket to her secret room and it is the best present he had ever received. He was definitely glad that he was the only guy that had been into her room….

 

Except for that NEW FRIEND…..

 

HOLY COW, WHY THE HELL IS THAT NEW FRIEND LYING IN HER BED NOW?!

 

Calm down GD, calm down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn it Lee Chaerin, how can you cheat on me?”

 

Introducing you, Mr Kwon Jiyong’s Biggest Nightmare…. 

 

 

 

-

 

A/N: I will post up the one-shot within 24hours, evil I know kekekeke~ So what do you think? ^_^