Confrontation

I just wanna know your name

 

Jay stood up slowly, still dazed by the intriguing new girl by the dance floor. He stumbled a little and Dongwoo had to hold him up. "Yo hyung, you alright?" Jay started to nod, then snapped back into reality and shook his head as he tried to regain his swag.  "Yea, I'm cool." He gave his signature smile to his friends. "Oh no..I recognise that smile anywhere. the Jay man is about to go for the strike!" Yongguk cracked up. "Oh damn, who's the lucky girl? Oh , not..her, right?" Kai pointed to Dabin on the dancefloor.

 
Jay smirked, "It sure damn is. Back away boys, I'm gonna make that mine." Jay his bottom lip as he pushed past his hooting wild friends.
 
 
Jay walked out of the VVIP booth and started towards the dancefloor. Before he stepped up, he quickly looked down to check that he was all perfect, from head to toe. Swiping his hand across his hair, he slow danced his way to the centre of the stage, where Dabin and her friend was. He could already hear loud squeals and screams of recognition and excitement amongst the female population whom were already busy making their way towards the famous Jay. He made sure to give y eye contact to his lady fans along the way, and the screams just grew louder. *Good to know that I'm still young and fresh, forever stay grinding!* Jay had to admit, the attention he received always boosted his ego and self esteem, and his admirers never failed to show enough attention. As he neared Dabin, he turned slightly to see his friends staring intently as they hooted encouragement and proud nods.
 
Jay looked forward to see her laughing and having fun dancing with another girl whom he presumed to be her friend. Jay smoothly came closer and he began his move the way he always did. By dancing subtly behind the girl. However Dabin did not seem to care, as to so much notice the fact that Jay, the famous icon, dancing behind her. Seeing this, he shuffled closer as he boldly started to body roll and grind with her. And to his amazement, all Dabin did was turn back and shoot a glance as she shuffled further away from him. Jay furrowed his eyebrows together. No girl hadn't reacted to his moves, especially when he had  moved on to grinding behind their backs. But he knew this one was different, and that just made him even more motivated to try harder. This time, he didn't even bother being subtle. He just danced straight to her, and very confidently, s his arms around her small waist and kept it there as he danced with her. 
 
Shocked, Dabin stopped moving. She looked down to see a pair of hands grabbing her around the waist and at first thinking that they were just Yunae, she looked back up, but no, Yunae was right IN FRONT of her, dancing as if there was no tomorrow. That had to mean that these hands belonged to.... she suddenly found the urge to just slap his hands away. And not surprisingly, she did exactly that. She boldly and with all the strength she could muster, slapped those filthy hands right off, and turned around to face the sly culprit. Yunae might say that something like that was overreacting especially since clubs seemed to be a place of extreme mingling and flirting, but to Dabin, these actions were just plain foreign and out of character.
Dabin opened to shout, "Hey, could you-" she stopped midway. Standing in front of her was a male, she guessed a couple years older than her...and she had to admit, this guy was very attractive, and not to mention good looking. He had on a very relaxed smile that was dripping with swag. But just because he was handsome, did not give him the excuse to be rude. 
 
Meanwhile Jay smirked slowly. The girl had not just rejected his moves, but just slapped, the one and only Jay Park's hands. He was starting to get irritated at her when he realised that she was staring at him intently, kinda dazed in a way. *Of course, she wouldn't remain hard to get forever. She's obviously fallen for me too. And god, here I was thinking she would be a little different from all the rest.* He shook his head slowly as he looked into her eyes again. He was just about to open his mouth when she blurted something that shocked him yet again. 
"Excuse me, who exactly are you?" She stated at him with an accusing glare, and he was stumped. Not only was he shocked at how someone could possibly not know him, but this girl just had the nerve to stand up against him with such flare and confidence, not to mention a girl, whom he just had made a move on. But to his horror, she was not finished. "Do you know me well enough to get so intimate with me? Because I certainly don't know who you are. Do you do this to everyone? Because you really shouldn't, it's very rude." 

*Woah, she did not just..* Okay, now Jay was just plain angry. He would not tolerate anyone, no matter how pretty or hot she was, could be so bold and daring to him like that. He just simply never had anyone do that to him. "Hey, watch what you're saying, I'm not someone you can just say such words to-" But she just shot him another glare, narrowed her eyes and tossed her hair back as she walked off. 

His eyes followed her back as she stormed off the dancefloor. "What the hell just happened.." Before he could register what the situation had turned out to become, he found himself following her.
 
  ****************************
 
"Yah! Dabinah!!" Yunae called as she ran up to her friend who was sitting at the bar, crushing onto ice in with a very peeved expression. "Where the hell where you? You know how shocked I was? One second you're next to me dancing, next minute, you're gone!" Yunae paused her rant, when she saw Dabin's expression. "Hey, you okay-"
"What's wrong with him? Who does he think he is?!" Dabin downed another glass of ice and furiously crushed it between her teeth. "Woahhh, calm down, did something happen?" Yunae slipped into the stool next to her and worriedly glanced her way. 
"No! I just had a guy who walked up to me and put his filthy arms around me! And I don't even know who he is!" Dabin was almost red in the face, fuming.
".....Are you serious Dabinah?" Yunae looked at her with a disbelieving look.
"YES! HE JUST-"
"No, I mean you! Like seriously, you're in a club!! Things like that happen all the time! That's kinda what is a part of the whole clubbing atmosphere, like flirting, mingling and having fun letting go of yourself! Aigoo what will I do with you Dabinah~" Yunae laughed at her cute friend as she hugged her. "You're impossible."
Dabin had a shocked look on her face. Sure she knew that clubs were places that weren't really her thing, but she never expected the people to be so..bold.
 
"You're funny chingu yah... Oh gosh and I thought something major happened." Yunae raised her hand and ordered a drink from the bartender. 
"Oh my god...isn't that..Jay Park?!" Yunae gasped as she looked up. "Dabinah!! Look there's the famous Jay, and it seems like he's..coming this way!!" 
"Who?" She raised her head just to see the guy from before walking towards them, and she grew angry right again. "That's him! The one who put his arms around me I was telling you about!!"
"Him?? Jay Park??" Yunae gasped. "Oh my god.."
"Why, who is he? You know who he is?" Dabin looked at Yunae who had open in surprise.
"Of course I know who he is, who doesn't?! But to think that HE was the one you were talking about..oh my...Dabinah, he is-"
 
"The man behind most of the hotels and clubs in Korea, and one of the youngest and richest money makers globally. And a damn y one at that too, don't you think?" Jay winked at Yunae who was so shocked at his presence Dabin thought she was gonna faint. "The name's Jay, pleased to meet you ladies." Jay held his hand out to them both but kept his eyes on Dabin. Yunae's hand shook as she took his hand, the whole time hearts spilling out of her eyes. "Pleased to meet you too. I've heard a lot about you. To think that I'm meeting the famous Jay in person, it's a real honor." 
"Ah, thank you, I'm flattered," Jay gave a very charming smile and from the corner of his eyes, he caught sight of Dabin rolling her eyes. "And you girls are..?"
"Ah, sorry! My name is Lee Yunae and her name is-"
"Non of your business." Dabin cut Yunae off as she gave Jay a pointed look. "Now let's get out of here Yunae."
"What? Wait?!-" Dabin dragged Yunae out of the club without giving her a choice.
"BYE JAY!!" Yunae called out as she was being pulled away.
Jay just good naturedly waved as she gave a heart stopping smile.
 
When the were gone out of sight, Jay slowly put down his arm and sat at the stool nearby. He couldn't believe what had just happened to him. Not only had the girl he had his eyes set on rejected him back at the dancefloor twice, but she had also just cut him off when he was making a move in her. He didn't just introduce himself to anyone, let alone to a girl who didn't even seem to know who he was. He was both angry, annoyed, confused and curious all at the same time yet most of all he was interested. Interested at how someone could make him feel so many different emotions all in a matter of a few minutes. But the more Jay contemplated the situation, the more he grew determined. 
 
*Whoever you are, watch out. I'm not one to give up so easily, and you've just given me a very good reason to get fired up. Playing hard to get with me? Well two can play at that game, and I'm always up for a little competition. And when I win, I'll make sure you regret ever standing up to the one and only Jay.* And with that, he stood up and stormed out of the club.