First encounter

I just wanna know your name

Dabin walked into the large library, textbooks and lecture notes all held in her arms. The library was nearly empty, and so it was not that hard for her to find herself a nice quiet area to study. Dabin walked over to her most favourite seat by the window near the back. Settling herself down comfotably, she set her books and pens down as she organised her studying space. 
"Ahh.. okay, here goes, only got two days left till the test, you can do this!" she whispered to herself, as she opened up her books and began to furiously take notes.

Three hours passed and Dabin finally put her pen down and leaned back in her chair. She stretched and yawned as she checked her watch. "Oh my god..! It's already 8:30!" she packed up all her belongings and quietly paced out of the library. Walking out of the building, she looked up to the already dark night sky. "Hmm.. all that work has gotten me really hungry.. well, I did skip dinner time.. should I..?" Without hesitating, she took out her phone from her pocket and immmediately dialled her best friend. "Yunaeyah! I haven't eaten dinner yet so I'll treat you to some good food, come down and eat with me? Hehe okay thank you chinguyah, I'll see you in 20min then!" Laughing, Dabin quickly caught a bus to go to Hongdae where Yunae lived.

************************************

"Hey, let's go in here, they have the best samgyupsal in town!" Yunae pulled Dabin into the popular food store which was packed with people. "Ahjumma! 2 serves of samgyupsal here please! Oh and two bottles of soju too!" hollered Yunae. "Yah, no alcohol, we've had too much already this week!" Dabin said as she shot her friend a pointed look. "Remember what happened on Tuesday?"
Yunae looked at her blankly for a couple of seconds. "Errmm, no. What happened on Tuesday?" She looked at Dabin with the most blankest expression. "Ah.. let's just not. Of course you don't remember, you alwasy have a mental blank whenever you're on a hangover." Dabin grabbed her glasss  of water and downed it in one go. "I had a hangover on Tuesday?" Yunae asked. "Yea you did. And you complained to me the whole day." She gave her a pointed look. "Hehe, well, that was Tuesday! Today is Saturday!" Just as she said this, the food and the two bottles of soju arrived. "Well, it's too late now friend," said Yunae as she popped open one bottle and poured it into Dabin's glass as well as her's. 
"Here's to our never ending friendship and passing our test next week! CHEERS!" Dabin shook her head as she laughed at her friend. "Cheers!" She downed the drink. Dabin had to admit, even though she'd been exposed to alcohol alot, she could never fully get used to the bitter taste. Placing several strips of samgyupsal on the BBQ pan, Dabin's mouth watered at the yummy smell and sizzling sounds. "Ah I'm so hungry!" Dabin exclaimed. "Haha okay okay, just wait a little, it's almost done! Meanwhile, tell me, how's your studying going?" asked yunae as she rested her head on her hands on top of the table. 
"Mmm, well it's going okay I suppose.. I was in the library until just while ago, hopefully I know enough.. How's yours going?"
"Meehh, haven't done much, but I can fluke it. I can just feel it," said Yunae as she pumped her fist. 
"Haha okay, but make sure you get at least a bit of studying going on, I don't want you come crying to me afterwards!" Dabin playfull slapped her shoulder. 
"Okay okay mother. But hey, promise me that once we finish our test, we go hang afterwards. I'd say a visit to the club doesn't sound too bad, what do you say?" winked Yunae. 
"Mmmm.." Dabin pretended to contemplate. "How's this then? If we pass over 80, we can go wherever you want, of course the same goes for you, how's that? Fair enough?" 
"Hey! No, that's not fair!" exclaimed Yunae. But looking at Dabin's expression, she immediately gave in. "Okay, okay I'll get over an 80. But you must promise to go with me wherever, okay?" Dabin nodded as she laughed. "Promise."
"Okay then! Enough talk, let's dig in, the meat is READY!~" Laughing and chatting, the two began to gobble down the delicious treat.

************************************

The two walked out of the testing hall along with the rest of the students. Yunae stuck out her bottom lip as she mumbled incoherently. "AISSSHHH!!! I completely failed that test! Why was it so hard?!" Dabin walked forward slowly with a blank expression on her face. Yunae continued to whinge as she grabbed her friends hand. "Dabin-ah! How was the test for you?! Was it hard for you too? Wait, what am I saying, you probably did well as always, why do I even bother asking.." Dabin snapped out of her daze and looked at her disheartened friend. "Hey, that's not true, I found the test really hard too, I'm sure everyone else did too, don't worry Yunaeyah," she gave her friend a hug. "Thanks Dabinah," Yunae sniffled. Feeling sorry for her friend, Dabin smiled, "Hey, why don't we go and have the club outing today? It is a Friday and instead of sulking over a test that's over, let's go have fun, what do you say?" Yunae's expression brightened at once, then she sulked again, "But I know I didn't pass over 80.."

Dabin laughed, "It's okay, this is an exception!" Dabin linked arms with Yunae and headed out of campus.
 
    ************************************
 
The two girls had arrived at the famous and renowned club Blackjack in Hongdae. They had stopped by at Yunae's house to have dinner and to get ready before they arrived at the club.
"Umm.." Dabin uncomfortably looked around the dark place that was filled with bright LED lights and music pounding from speakers that seemed to surround all the walls. People were dancing and walking everywhere, and she found it hard to walk without constantly bumping into someone. "WOOOO! I'm so pumped for this!!" screamed Yunae. She absolutely adored everything about clubs, but no matter how many times she would drag Dabin to clubs with her, Dabin could never get fully used to the surroundings. "Let's go girlfriend!" Yunae held her friend's hand and led her towards the bar. "Two strawberry daiquiris please!" The bartender smiled and started making their drinks right away. The two sat at the bar table seats. "Ah, it feels great to be here, I can sense my stress flying away!" laughed Yunae. The drinks arrived and they held the glasses up, "To us!" Dabin didn't like alcohol too much, but this had to be her favourite, she loved strawberries. They clinked and downed their drinks. Yunae scanned the dance floor as she moved her head to the beat of the music. "Hey, you ready? The sea is good today, I'm liking what I'm seeing! So let's go dance!" She grabbed her friends hand and led her to the floor. "Ah!" Dabin was abruptly in the middle of the dancing crowd. She felt kind of uncomfortable as bodies were recklessly close and intimately touched. She looked up at her friend to find Yunae not giving a care for the world as she danced amazingly to the beat of the music. She looked up and saw how uncomfortable her friend was and softly smiled. "Dabinah! Don't worry, and just dance with me!" She held hands with Dabin as she encouraged her to dance. Dabin smiled and slowly loosened up a little, as she followed her friends lead. Soon, she found herself having heaps of fun, laughing and dancing. Engrossed in her fun, Dabin did not notice the drooling stares she was receiving from the males all around her.
 
   ************************************
 
Jay Park and his crew hit the club that they most oftenly visited. Club Blackjack also belonged to Jay Park's father, which was now under Jay's name. The guards and club bouncers immediately bowed at the sight of their CEO, and warmly welcomed him inside to the secluded VVIP area of the club. "The usual please," Jay waved his hand at the waiter and he bowed and went off to get the drinks. His friends laughed as they joked around and got comfortable in their velvet couches. "Hmm dayum! The water is amazing today, it's overflowing with the finest fish! We are sure to get a great catch," Doojoon ran his finger over his lips. His friends laughed as they grew loud and roudy with excitement. "You're so right hyung, it's absolutely amazing today!" whooped Kai, as he slapped Doojoon's hand. "Man, I can't remember the last time we all walked home with a goddess, I've been waiting for this day for so long!" laughed Yongguk. The hormone driven males laughed as their drinks arrived. "Okay okay calm down, let's make a toast!" Jay looked at his group of friends with a stern face that soon cracked into a mischievous grin. "To the most amazing night, may we all go home with the finest es." "CHEEERRS!" They cracked up as they emptied their glasses. 
 
They talked and joked as they continued to empty their glasses. Just as they were getting ready to hit the dance floor, Dongwoo held out his hand as a gesture of silence. "Hey.. I've never seen her around.." Jay looked up to find Dongwoo staring intently at someone. "Damn..." 
"Who?" Kai asked. Jay and the rest of the gang looked up to where Dongwoo was pointing to on the dancefloor. "Woah.." Kai, and the rest of the group all froze and looked up with the same dazed face. 
"Where? I can't see who you're talking about!" Jay pushed aside Yongguk to get a good look. 
"There hyung, over there.." Doojoon pointed.

Jay followed his finger to the direction of where the girl supposedly was...and upon looking at Dabin, Jay stopped breathing. He couldn't get his eyes off of her as the music within the clubbed dimmed in his mind. He could of sworn that there were fireworks going on inside of him. That's how much he had reacted upon the first sight of her.