Final

Childhood Romance.

You arrived in class on time, and saw L.Joe sitting there. You placed your books on the table and sat down.

“Annyeong.” L.Joe spoke as he turned to you.

“Eh? Annyeong!” You replied while still in shock as to what just happened, and felt the whole class staring at the both of you. You heard whispers among them as well.

Class continued as usual thereafter, nothing much happened in between, and soon, it ended.

“Bye.” L.Joe said as he walked out of the class.

“Oh? Bye!” You responded, and wondered if he heard it.

HyoNa, RyeJin and EunSon came running to your side.

“So what happened between you guys last night? Why did he become so friendly towards you suddenly? Did something happen?” Questions kept coming out from their mouth without stopping.

“Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, girls! Nothing happened! I’m wondering why all these happened as well! But it’s a good thing, isn’t it? At least he’s finally opening up to one of us now, and I know he will to the rest of the class soon.” You said confidently.

“Woah, someone’s so confident! I bet there’s something between you guys.” RyeJin smirked.

“Aniyo. It’s just that I think I found Byunghun.” You answered.

“WHAT?!” The three of them shouted at the same time. “No way”

“Yes way.” You replied and winked. You continued packing your bags after that. Then you realized that there’s a note on your table.

“Meet me at our usual place at 5pm. If you know who I am, you should know where that place is. If you don’t, then forget about coming. – L.Joe” 

A smile crept onto your face as you read that piece of paper in your head. 

-

You were supposed to meet L.Joe at 5pm, but since you wanted to see his reaction when he thought you didn’t turn up, you decided to hide around the area before meeting him.

“A-ha! This is your punishment, Hunnie.” You smiled and talked to yourself.

“It’s 5pm already. Why isn’t she here yet? I’m sure she read that note, because I saw her holding it before leaving. She remembers me, but where’s she now?” he mumbled to himself.

30 minutes passed, and L.Joe was still sitting on the swing, waiting for her.

“5:30pm. Alright, guess she isn’t coming yet. Shall get a can of drink first,” L.Joe stood up from the swing and walked away.

Suddenly, L.Joe stopped when he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind.

“You’re leaving already? You used to wait for me the whole night.” The owner of the arms spoke.

“My fault? Someone wouldn’t come out from the bushes, and she left me with no choice but to pretend to walk away.” L.Joe turned around and replied when he recognize your voice.

“Eh? You knew that I was there? Then why didn’t you ask me to come out! Hiding in there was so tough, unlike when I was young.” You retorted.

L.Joe laughed.

“Ya, what are you laughing at?” you asked suspiciously.

“You,” and he continued laughing. You stared at him and he got what you meant.

“You’re just as naïve! I was just going to get something to munch on from the nearby shop. I just lied saying that I knew you were there.”

“So you weren’t leaving?”

“Babo-ya. If I wasn’t willing to wait, I wouldn’t have written that note to you.”

You hugged him upon hearing his words, and he did the same.

After a while, you released your hands after realizing that the sun was about to set.

“Byunghun-ah! Look!” You shouted while pointing to the sunset.

“Neh, I saw it. Sorry I wasn’t there to look at it with you the last time.”

“The last time?”

“A few days before school started.”

“Eh? How did you know that I came?”

“I saw you.”

“You saw me? Then why didn’t yo-” his lips crashed on yours before you could finish the sentence

This feeling, it was so strange, but at the same time, familiar.

The two of you broke free from your kiss when you heard your stomachs growling.

Both of you laughed as L.Joe said, “Let’s go for dinner, shall we, Jinnie?”

“Sure, Hunnie.” 

- END -

Okay, so how was it?! 

I hope it wasn't that bad, *crosses fingers*

Leave your comments below! :D