Stage 4: Ready To Commit

Noona's My Lady

How he'll act: If a man sees a future with you, he'll make you feel like the two of you are a team. He'll ask for your opinion on important decisions. The only bummer is, he may not be as open as he once was because in his mind, he's shared everything with you already

Body Language To Look For: Mirroring your gestures and behaviours is a clue he's thinking long-term. The bond is so strong, he may subconsciously match your own movements. If you tilt your head to the right, he'll tilt his to the left; if you put a hand in your back pocket or in your lap, he might do the same.

 

It had been over 8 years since Boyfriend's debut in 2011. They had become one of their generation's Hallyu leaders in K-Pop, winning many music shows, awards and being extremely acknowledged for their acting in dramas and movies.

 

As Boyfriend prepared for their 5th Asia tour, they had been working till all hours of the night practicing every single routine until both Hannah and the CEO thought it was beyond perfection.

As the kick-off concert in Seoul crept closer and closer, they had finally been given a day off in hopes that they would be completely refreshed for more vigorous practices and schedules they had coming their way.

 

“Hey you two, what should we do? I'm surprisingly bored” Donghyun asked Hannah and Minwoo, who were both sitting on the couch, Minwoo's head resting on Hannah's lap.

“Hmm . . . I don't know. Ask Hyunseong, he looks bored out of his mind as well” the couple answered simultaneously,

“I don't think I'll ever get used to that” the leader replied, flicking Hyunseong's head to get his attention.

 

The 24-year old idol had recently started thinking seriously about his future with his 39-year old girlfriend and manager. Most of the times they got a short break from their practices, Minwoo always went to the girls of Sistar and asked them their opinions on his thoughts.

How he would love to stay in Boyfriend forever, but at the same time settle down with Hannah, get married and have a family with her.

Dasom, the most supportive member, told him that if Minwoo truly loved her with all his heart, that he should just follow what he wants to do and not matter about the consequences.

He had planned with his sunbae every single detail of how he was going to propose to her. Now, Minwoo was just waiting for the perfect moment . . .

 

A month later, it was finally the day that Boyfriend were going to kick off their 5th Asia tour in Seoul. The boys were standing nervously backstage. Although they had done all of this before many of times, they still felt as if it was their first ever solo concert.

 

“You'll cheer us on, won't you noona?” Donghyun asked, his sister quickly touching up his hair.

“Of course I will dongsaeng-ah. Why wouldn't I?”Hannah applied some more hairspray on Donghyun's red-tipped fauxhawk.

 

“OK guys, one minute to stage” the PD called, making the whole team finish what they were doing and make a huge circle in the middle of the dressing room.

“Everyone has worked hard for this moment. Go out there boys and make us proud!” Hannah stated, everyone's hands now in the middle.

“BOYFRIEND HWAITING!” everyone cheered, their hands going up together quickly before returning to their sides.

Everyone descended from the circle as the boys adjusted their madonna-mics and the three main vocals; Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun, picked up their microphones.

“Good luck MinMin” Hannah quickly kissed Minwoo's cheek, making the maknae smile.

“Thanks jagiyah” Minwoo said before the concert's opening footage almost came to an end.

Minwoo followed his hyungs up the steps, but quickly turned around to face Hannah.

“And later on, make sure you're paying attention. There's something you have to see” Leaving Hannah confused, Minwoo turned back and joined his hyungs on stage, just before their debut single 'Boyfriend' started playing its' instrumental.

 

Boyfriend's Seoul concert was 3 songs away from ending. The fangirls' squeals in excitement could kill their ears as their nation's heartthrobs made them proud.

As their song “Love Style” came to an end, Donghyun quickly did an action to the audience to quietl down, which they followed immediately.

“As you know, our Minwoo has been in a relationship for almost 8 years now” Donghyun spoke, earning cheers from the audience, including “Bbiribbeom Couple”, their OTP name.

“And there is something that he would like to say, noona if you would like to come out” Hyunseong added, Jeongmin quickly rushing offstage to a dumbfounded Hannah.

“Come on noona” Jeongmin grabbed Hannah's hand and brought her onto the stage, more cheers erupting from the audience.

 

Donghyun nodded at Minwoo, who looked more nervous than he was on his debut stage.

“As you, the hyungs and all the fans know, I love you so much. Aside from Best Friends, you are my world. Noona, you make me happy even if you don't say anything. You make my heart flutter more than it ever has, and I want to be with you forever” Minwoo got down on one knee, receiving cheers, gasps and cute 'awws' from the fans. Hannah's mouth was slightly open in shock as she looked down at the maknae.

Donghyun handed him a small, purple velvet box, which the two had gotten due to it being Hannah's favourite colour.

 

“Kim Jinhyun, will you marry me?”