Stage 2: Falling Hard

Noona's My Lady

How he'll act: In this stage, a guy will begin bringing you into his world by including you in many of his activities, whether it's jogging or watching a game on TV. He many also choose time with you over guys' nights or trips to the gym.

Body Language To Look Out For: In addition to staring deeply into your eyes (yes, it's cliché, but also a clue), there will be an increase in sweet touching, like gently your cheek or brushing hair out of your eyes

 

Boyfriend had been promoting their single 'Don't Touch My Girl' for three weeks now, and both the song's popularity and the group's popularity had started increasing.

 

Hannah decided that since the boys' had been working really hard over the past few weeks, that she'll give them the day off. And since they begged her, they were heading to Lotte World.

Joining them were the girls of Sistar, K.Will and their managers. Ride after ride, they all were having fun. Donghyun stuck by his noona's side, since she wasn't good when it came to amusement parks.

 

Finally, they arrived at the Atlantis Adventure Roller Coaster – one of the main attractions at Lotte World.

“You go ahead. I'll just stay here and wait until you guys come back” Hannah told Donghyun. Whilst he really wanted to go on the ride, he worried about his sister, who wasn't a fan of roller coasters nor heights.

“Are you sure noona?” Donghyun asked, in which he received a nod as an answer.

“I'll stay with noona to keep her safe” Minwoo offered, raising his hand as he walked over to the siblings.

“Are you sure MinMin? I don't want to stop you from having fun with the others” Hannah obliged, but Minwoo just stood his ground and decided to stay by her side.

“I owe you one dongsaeng” Donghyun said, nodding at his sister before heading over to join the others.

 

“Hey noona. Let's go do something else” Minwoo insisted, linking arms with his manager before leading them both off to sight-see around the rest of the world's biggest indoor theme park.

They spent some time visiting the Magic Castle, which Hannah hadn't done since she was in her mid-teens. A few Best Friends, members of Boyfriend's official fanclub, saw their famous maknae walking around arm-in-arm with whom they assumed was a girl he was on a date with, but decided to let them be.

Even though Minwoo was looking forward to riding the roller coaster with the others, he found that spending time with the girl that he had grown to know and love was much more enjoyable for him.

And the more that Hannah thought about it, she started wondering if she had feelings for the maknae as well. He was cute, likable, hard-working, talented – everything that she wanted in a man.

 

The two finally sat down at one of the public benches in the Magic Castle, giggling about the random jokes that they had found on their way around. Minwoo suddenly felt himself entranced by Hannah's profile, looking at the way her eyes and nose perfectly sat on her face, and the plumpness in her lips.

'This is it. If I don't take this opportunity, I'll probably never get it again' Minwoo thought, staring at Hannah's lips.

 

“Noona, can I ask you something?” Minwoo asked, his heart starting to beat faster and faster with just the thought of his lips connecting with hers.

“Sure MinMin. What is it?” Hannah said, noticing that Minwoo's gaze was right on her lips. She tried her best not to blush, but on the inside she suddenly felt shy; something that she hadn't felt for a long time.

“ . . . If I were to kiss you right now, what would you do?” Minwoo questioned, feeling himself tense up at the thought of rejection from the older woman.

“ . . In full honesty, I would probably kiss you back”. Minwoo inside was shocked. He was expecting the kindest of rejections, but instead Hannah's answer made his heart beat even faster than it already was.

 

Taking the opportunity, Minwoo tucked a loose strand of Hannah's brunette hair behind her ear before gently cupping her cheek with his hand.

Hannah immediately closed her eyes as Minwoo started leaning in, and as soon as she felt his hot breath on her lips, she felt the urge to crash her lips into his passionately.

As soon as Minwoo's lips connected with hers, she could tell that he had been wanting to do this for a long time by the passion that he slowly started showing through the kiss.

Feeling Hannah kiss him back almost made Minwoo's heart burst out of his chest. Bottling up all his feelings for so long really did work out for him in the end. And right at that very moment, he felt like the luckiest person in the world.

Both needing to breathe, they finally broke the kiss. What seemed like an eternity to them turned out to only be approximately 5 minutes.

 

“I love you Kim Jinhyun. I have ever since the first day we met” Minwoo confessed, his forehead resting on Hannah's, staring deeply into her eyes. Hearing the way that her birth name rolled right off of Minwoo's tongue made her feel extremely special.

“I love you too No Minwoo. I can't believe it took me this long to realise” Hannah also confessed, realising her feelings for Minwoo that had been hiding from her for 3 years. She had fell for the maknae, 16 years her junior. And when she falls in love with somebody, she falls for them. Hard.

 

“Aw! You two look so cute together!” Hyorin fangirled as she, along with some of the others, walked into the same area that the two love-struck Koreans were in.

“Are you a couple now?” Dasom asked, giving Minwoo two thumbs up, finally glad that he had confessed. She was the only other one that knew about Minwoo's feelings towards his manager, since he had started going to her for advice 3 months ago.

“Are we?” Hannah questioned.

“It depends. Kim Jinhyun, will you be my girlfriend?” Minwoo asked, earning cute aw's from the girls, and even louder ones from the twins.

“Of course I will” Hannah answered, pecking Minwoo quickly on the lips, making them both blush.

Cheers erupted from around them, as the Starship artists along with the other managers, cheered in happiness at the new couple.

 

Minwoo had finally done it. The 16-year old rookie had finally confessed and now, he was happier than ever . . .