Stage 3: Head Over Heels

Noona's My Lady

How he'll act: You may think the hottest action occurs in the first flush of romance, but it gets better once a man falls in love. He becomes so consumed with his feelings for you

Body Language To Look For: Public displays of affection – like hand-holding. He craves more of an emotional connection, so it may seem like he's more chatty but less touchy-feely.

 

It had been almost 3 months since Minwoo and Hannah had started dating. The CEO of Starship Entertainment was happy about their relationship, and wasn't afraid of it being revealed to the public. Even Donghyun was supportive of the cute couple, which he had never been for any of his sister's previous relationships.

 

Now Boyfriend were in the midst of promoting their 3rd official single, “I'll Be There”, and were currently filming for the Christmas special of Music Bank.

Hannah, whose hair was now short and blonde, was enjoying her time backstage watching all the madness as Super Junior, Infinite and half of F(x) shuffled to “Party Rock Anthem”. She even found herself shocked at how Victoria could shuffle in high heels perfectly, and giggling at Myungsoo's failed attempt of shuffling.

 

When it came to Boyfriend's time to go out on stage, many people saw Minwoo give Hannah a quick kiss on the lips before heading out with the rest of the group to perform. Qri and Jiyeon from T-Ara commented that Hannah was lucky to have a boyfriend that liked public displays of affection.

After the group's performances, Jeongmin immediately went backstage to hug Hannah before Minwoo or Donghyun could. She giggled at his antics, knowing that he was doing that to make them jealous.

 

She watched a few of the other performances backstage with F(x)'s Luna, whom she had grown to become good friends with over the past month. They stood by the monitors backstage, perfectly dancing along to B1A4's “Beautiful Target” and T-Ara's “Cry Cry”.

 

After the huge Christmas Party at Music Bank, they headed back to the dorm. This time it was Hyunseong who had entered first and plopped down on the couch, avoiding to do any chores and such.

“Noona, can we order take-out?” Kwangmin asked Hannah, doing the best aegyo possible.

“If you pay for it, then yes” Hannah answered, looking at Kwangmin who had suddenly gone silent.

“ . . . HYUNG! PAY FOR DINNER!” Kwangmin yelled to Youngmin, who had just entered the dorm. , the older twin looked at his manager, who just shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

“Noona! You're supposed to stick up for me!” Youngmin pouted. Hannah just laughed as she saw the younger twin begging on his stomach to buy them dinner. Finally surrendering, Youngmin went to the phone to order them western take-out.

“Let's watch the rerun of City Hunter!” Jeongmin suggested excitedly as he grabbed the remote and sat on Hannah's lap like a little baby.

 

Minwoo walking into the room automatically saw the scenario. He walked over to the two and playfully pushed Jeongmin off of Hannah's lap and sitting on it himself, hugging her.

“Hey!” Jeongmin pouted, earning a laugh from the two lovebirds.

Jeongmin pretended to be angry and sat there as he watched the drama rerun, but soon enough his grumpy expression suddenly turned into a smile as he saw the awkward cuteness between Yoonsung and Nana, immediately reminding himself of Minwoo and Hannah when they first moved into the dorm.

 

After watching the re-run and having dinner, all of them headed off to get ready for bed, feeling tired from their jam-packed day.

The boys watched the cuteness between the couple as they brushed their teeth in a similar manner to one of Jeongmin's scenes in “Don't Touch My Girl”. Hyunseong couldn't help but make cute 'aw' noises at the two every once in a while, teasing them for their touchy-feely relationship so far.

 

When Hannah called lights out in the rooms, she went to her room, closed the door and got changed into her pajamas. She turned off her lights after grabbing her favourite book and her iPod from her desk and made herself comfortable in her bed. Turning on her night-light, Hannah put her earphones in, her iPod on shuffle, and started reading.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hannah let out a polite “come in” before the door opened.

“Noona, Donghyun-ah is annoying me” Minwoo pouted, sticking his head around for Hannah to see.

“Come here MinMin. He can be annoying sometimes” Hannah offered, patting the space next to her on the bed. Minwoo shut the door behind him as he entered the room before joining his girlfriend on her bed.

“You know I love you right Jinhyunnie?” Minwoo questioned, resting his head on Hannah's shoulder.

“Of course I do MinMin” Hannah replied, putting her book and iPod on the dresser and kissing Minwoo on his head, making him blush. He was still just a teenager after all.

“Do you love me more than Myungsoo hyung?” he asked, causing a teeny giggle to come from the older woman.

“Hmm . . . depends” Hannah teased.

Minwoo sat up and kissed Hannah on the lips, hoping that she'll change her answer.

“Now?” he whispered against her lips, teasing her.

“I'd need more convincing” she replied before Minwoo crashed his lips into hers. He teasingly bit her bottom lip, knowing she loved it when he did that.

“Now?” Minwoo asked again after eventually breaking the kiss.

“Definitely” Hannah smiled before kissing Minwoo passionately.

 

Being with Minwoo made Hannah feel safe, as if she could truly let her walls down and be herself around him. His warm embrace was all she needed in order to feel happy.

Hannah Kim felt as if she had finally found her soul mate . . .