Chapter 2

Replacement

Sooyoung trudged her way to her classroom.

"Soo!!!!!" A familiar voice yelled for her name and she already guessed who he was. "fishy...everybody is feeling down and yet you can still smile like a fool?" Soo rolled her eyes as she sees Donghae in front of her grinning like an idiot. "Today is the day which you give me an answer. Yes or no?" He asked her , although wishing for an yes.

"Hae, are you that inconsiderate?! Can't you give me few more days?!" Soo almost yelled which almost causes Donghae to jump out of his skin.

"what done is done, you can only look ahead." He calmly said as Soo's heart was burning with anger.

"Fine! Fine! Yes okay!" As she said that, she stomped off. "YES!! I knew you could never resist me Ms.Choi." He smirked as he sung all the way to his class.

at class.

"Donghae ah! Why you look so happy today?" Eunhyuk asked. "Oh monkey, you can never guess what Soo agree on today!" Donghae said happily with his eyes sparkling like a diamond. "SOO AGREED?!" Eunhyuk yelled after Donghae had finished telling his story. "Yep!" "Lucky you! She never accepted mine though!" Eunhyuk said as he hung his head low. "But don't you think it's abit inappropriate? You know Seo's death." Eunhyuk asked. "Why should I care? I only care if it was Soo though but touch wood." Donghae smiled as he thought about his beautiful friend.

"If Kyu heard this, he so gonna kill you Hae!" Eunhyuk gasped.

"like I would care!" Donghae smirked.

 

A/N:

it is a short update. Sorry —.—||| so what excatly did Soo said yes? Want to find out? Then just wait for this stupid author to update lol