chapter 3

Replacement

"Soo, why are you wearing those clothes?" Taeyeon asked the brunette who was wearing a black dress which only reach her thighs. "Don't tell me you are going to Hae's party!" Taeyeon rolled her eyes while trying to calm her baby down. "unnie, i know but that bastard won't leave my side until i agree to go to that party. Anyway, Kyuhyun oppa is going too." Sooyoung said while wearing her make-up.

'Sorry, i can't go with you to that party." Taeyeon said while showing her apologetic smile. "it's okay, just take care of your own child and you yourself." the brunette replied before planting a kiss on her older sister's child's forehead.  She went outof the house before waiting for a taxi.

As soon as the brunette arrived and set her foot into the party floor, all eyes landed on the brunette and soon before she knew what was happening, a swarm of men came across, asking for a dance. "Sorry guys, this lady is taken by me!" a familiar voice sang as he tried to squeeze through the crowd and giving her his famous smile. "You finally came, i have been waiting for you my princess." The other glared at him before they continue searching for another female partner.

"Hae, stop flirting with me! It felt ulter weird when my bestfriend flirt with me." the brunette rolled her eyes with annoyance as he stared intio the eyes before going to choose what food to eat. "Bestfriend eh? But i want more than that." the man sighed before following her.

They didn't notice that a certain had been looking at them while smirking. "Sooyoung..if you didn't bring Seohyun to that trip...she wouldn't have died...i am gonna make you paid for it..with your own heart." Kyuhyun smirked before continue chatting with his friends.

"Kyu, are you freeling better?" Sungmin asked while patting his friend's shoulder.

"I can be tough, i can be strong but without her i canges into a weak man. i feel like she is everywhere, always with me, just like how i wanted. But seems like fate doesn't like us to be together. If fate was a living thing, i would probably have killed it." he chuckled and his eyes were soo glistening due to the tears.

"............Dude, forget about the past and move on!" Sungmin smiled, encouraging his bestfriend although he knew it woud be very hard for his bestfriend to forget about the girl Cho Kyuhyun loves with his heart. Sometimes he wish he could be the one that invovled in the car accident and not Seo hyun.

"Sungmin hyung.....is it fine to break a girl's heart?" Cho kyuhyun asked. this statement sure startled the older man. "what..are you saying?! Kyu, I treat Soo as my sister, she is also Seo huyn's best friend. So if you dare to break her heart, i will kill you with my own hands." Sungmin said with bitter in his tone when he guessed what the younger man was going to do.

"I was kidding! Hyung, don't be so serious!" the yonger man replied while chuckling. Sungmin didn't like this joke and felt unease. What if he was just lying? He brushed off the thoughts and replied with a smile. "Okay, let's go party rocking!" he yelled before dashing to the dancefloor. "i Will risk my life, just to break that girl's heart." he smirked before following his friend who was dancing crazily on the dancefloor.

Even if Cho kyuhyun wants to break Choi Sooyoung's heart, he had to overcome an obstacle-Lee Donghae who will protect the girl even if it's mean risking his own life.

 

A/N: Update is here! sorry for waiting very long for this author to update. Hope you like it!! Subscribe or comment! i beg you!!!! Unnies and oppas, please subscribe or comment!! hope you like this chap. LOL..