Chapter 1

Replacement

Everyone's head was hung low as the rain patted on the ground, suiting the mood of everyone's. Cho Kyuhyun stared hard at the tombstone which have crafted into a beautiful angel and a name was written "Seo Jin hyun". He still couldn't believe that she was gone now. Yesterday, he was still holding her and    pinching her nose. His tears were mingled with the rain. 

He looked up and only saw her six friends crying and yelling for Seohyun name. Seohyun and Sooyoung were involved in car accident but only Sooyoung made through it. "Why can't it you who made through it, Seo hyun?" He mumbled. "Buddy, cheer up! We can't change the fate. We have to move on." Sungmin patted his shoulders while looking at his best friend. "Fate? Move on without Seohyun? You are giving me an impossible task, hyung." Kyhyun smirked despite his sad chocolate brown eyes. "I wasn't prepare for this hyung. Never knew that one day, she would leave me like that." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"You never knew the surprises that fate will give you. Whether you like it or not, you still have to accept it." Sungmin once again patted Kyuhyun back before returning back to his girlfriend's side, sunny who is also Seo hyun best friend.

"we are all hurt but I know someone who is suffering more than us." Sunny sobbed. Sungmin nodded in agreement. Today was Seo Jin hyun birthday but it turn out to be the day which she left the world.

"Seo, even if you are not next to me. I will still love you and there will be no replacement in my heart. You can trust on me for that!" Kyuhyun muttered those few sentesces before putting his bouquet of red roses in front of the tombstones. "My love for you will never runs out like the sun." He mumbled as he clutched his shirt tightly.