Body of Lies & Love

Body Of Lies & Love

Chapter 3

 

Ana :I might just be late-maybe it'll come out negcotive.

Teresa : "No....no way !" That's just too embarrassing. Get mom..."

Ana : "NO !!"

Teresa : Sorry ,no way. What if soeone saw me ?

Ana : Well what if someone saw me ? I'm still in Junior High ,remember ? Come on !  "PLEEEZE !!" You're the only one I can count on !

Teresa : Fine ,I'll get it for you !!!

Ana : Thank You so much ,I Love You Teresa !!

*"ta-Da !!" How do I look ? Like a college student ? Grown up ?! Like someone who uses pregnancy tests all the time ?! Argh ,why.....can I never say no ? Wearing wig and clothes that makes me look older. Better hurry. Gotta get out of here before someone sees me.

Kelsie : Hey look ! Over there ! It's what's her name !

JongHyun :She looks so good in that poster.

Kelise :I know...I want that same lip-stick.

*Teresa thought they were talking about her*

Minho :What're you looking for ? Want some help ?

Teresa :"Excuse me ?"

*Eek ! Eeeek ! Who is this ? Does he know me ? Can he tell it's me ? Is he from our housing complex...?*

Teresa : Why are you...?

Minho : You just looked kinda lost.

Teresa : Oh ! Oh ,is that all ? You scared the hell out of me ! No thank you ! Very kind of you ,but I'm fine !

*Found it ! Ok ! Now pay for it and-Yes ! A female cashier !

Cashier 2 : Next custmer in line over here please ! Thank You M'am !

*Yay I did it ! Got the preghancy test ! And noone saw me !

*Waiting for elevator thinking to self*

*Elevator opens*

Teresa :What if...?

^looking down not paying attention. Whump ! Fwop !*

Teresa :Oh ,excuse me. I'm so so-....

*Looks up to see who she ran into *

*Argh ! Young ! Saeng !*

Teresa :I'm s-s-s...I'm sss-sorry I b-b-b-bumped into you...

Young :...When I finally see you....After all this time....You turn out to be Pregnant.

Teresa :No ! No I'm not ! This isn't for me ,it's for my sis-...!...

Young :Huh...isn't she still in junior high ? Your sister ,I mean. Wow ,amazing scary ,actually. How the development's all physical cuz ,god- she must be stupid. Oh ,sorry. Not must be stupid...is stupid ,like the rest of you.

*Dazed*

Teresa :No. I don't have the time to be feeling mad. If he blabs about Ana to anyone...If that becomes the hot topic around here...

*Looking for Young and found him on the roof graden *

Teresa :Wait...please ,wait...p-p-p-please...please don't tell anybody about...that. It's not...it might not tell your mother. Please !

Young :Why are you all so terrified of my mom ? The way everyone here's always bowing and scraping around her ,it's pathetic. If she told you to her shoes clean ,you would.

Teresa :Screw you ,what the hell are we supposed to do ! Your mom has the power and that's how she likes to use it !

Young :Fine...I'll keep quiet...if...you become my slave. A slave I can do it to when ever I want. Come outside. My mom'll see us here. What's the big deal ? It's not like im asking you to be my girlfriend...Let's see what you got ?

Teresa :Wha...what are you doing ?

*I push him away*

Teresa :Don't touch me...ugh !! Don't touch me !

Young :You want me to keep quiet ,right ?

I mean it's really...up to you.

Teresa :...O...O...Kay...

Young :Okay ? I think you mean...Yes..Master. You're my slave. You do whatever I say.

Minho :Jeez ,Young. Still playing doctor ? How old are we now ?

Teresa & Young : What ? Who are you ?

Minho :Never managed to grow up cuz all you did was study ,I bet.Right ,Teresa ?

Teresa :Why are you...?

Young :You haven't changed a bit. You still piss me off ,Choi Minho.

Teresa :C...Choi Minho ?

Minho :Stop picking on Teresa...ya big poindexer geek. My dad's coming bck...from his oversaes assignment. I'm moving back here next week. So you even think about messing with Teresa ,you deal with me. Got that ,Young ?

Teresa :It's....it's really you ,Minho....

Minho :Yup. I'm back Teresa.