Body Of Lies & Love

Body Of Lies & Love

Chapter 1

 

Teresa : "I'm going!"

Ana : Teresa ? Couldja take the garbage out for me pleeeze ?

Teresa : What ?! Are you kidding ?!

Teresa : Today's your turn to do it ,Ana !

*whump*

Ana : Pleeeze ! I'm meeting my boyfriend today ! I'll be late if I stop by the garbage room !

Ana : Plus im feeling kinda yucky this morning. The smell might make me puke !

Ana : "Please ,please ,pleeeeze !"

Teresa : "...oh...all...right...'

Ana : I love you so much ,Teresa !

My Mother : Teresa ? Be sure to separate the recyclables properly ,all right ?

Mother : You know how Mrs.Kiyomi's so fussy about these things !

Mother : "I m-mean...get on the wrong side of her and who knows...what godforsaken place they'll transfer your father to...?"

Teresa : "yeah yeah yeah yeah "

*grabs trash and starts to walk toured the door*

 Brother Joon : Jeez ,you all right ?

Joon : What's all this stuff ?

*me and brother looks in my bags *

Teresa :  Umm...todays gym class ,plus I have a dictionary....some cds and manga I promised to lend my friends--umm...

Joon :  There's no way you can take the trash with all that. Just leave the trash and I'll take it down.

Teresa :  "I'll be fine !"

Teresa :  You just got over all your exams ,Joon. Take it easy ,go back to bed.

*umph*

 Teresa :  Okay ,im going now !

*walking down to trash room*

Teresa : Fwoo ,was that heavy !

*Bam !*

Onew : Teresa ,Hi !

Onew : Did they take away the burnable garbage yet ?!

Teresa :   "Huh ? Whatsamatter Onew ?

Onew : My sister went and threw out my gundam model ,dammit ! Where is it ?!

Onew :  My gundam perfect grade ! I spent all summer building it ,and she threw it out ! !

*Onew lives in my building ,block A. *

*we grew up together. And go to the same high school.*

Mrs.Kiyomi : Hey ,watch out with that mess you're making..."Excuse me !! You two !"

Teresa : "Oh ,No !"

Mrs.Kiyomi :  What on earth are you digging around in there for ?!

Mrs.Kiyomi : Clean that up immediately !! I mean , look at that mess...!

Teresa :  "No ! uh...that is...umm...sorry..."

Teresa :  "good....good morning~" Mrs.Kiyomi .

Mrs.Kiyomi : "Goodness. You weren't trying to scavenge anything from there ,were you ?"

Teresa : No ! We were looking for some-thing...

Mrs.Kiyomi : Well yes I suppose that would be too much...I mean really ,how wretched !

Mrs.Kiyomi : Such unbefitting behavior for the families of Our Company's Employees.

Mrs.Kiyomi : "Isn't that right ,ladies ?"

Other women :"Absolutely Mrs.Kiyomi !"

*This woman is the wife of  Seoul's Trading's (need company name in seoul ) housing complex.*

*Which makes her the queen among all the housewives in the three buildings that make up the complex...

Mrs.Kiyomi : Teresa your father was...aah !

Mrs.Kiyomi :  That's right ,he's still sub-section chief in the 3rd sales department. And such a large family ,too. It must be a challenge. I thought you might be trying to cut costs by searching for reusable items.

Mrs.Kiyomi :  But of course you would never....

Teresa :  *Ggrr*

Teresa :  *...grit your teeth Teresa.*

Teresa :  S-sorry...we'll clean up the mess. *Grit your teeth !*

Mrs.Kiyomi :  So long as you understand ,hoo,hoo !

Mrs.Kiyomi :  I must insist you refrain from doing anything....that compromises the dignity of this complex.

Mrs.Kiyomi :  Epecially you Onew. You are after all ,a friend of my son YoungSaeng!

 

 

ok this is what I have so far will edit story more later !!!