Body Of Lies & Love

Body Of Lies & Love

Chapter 2

 

Teresa : "Saeng....."

Teresa : I...ah...I have to...I'll be late for school. Excuse me.

Mrs.Kiyomi : Yes ,of course !

Onew : "Teresa ."

Onew : Whatsamatter ? You okay ? Sorry about that ,my fault.

Teresa : "Something else ?"

Onew : "....Teresa. Don't tell me....you're still afraid of Young ?"

 

* Flash*Back *

*Teresa and Young was 6 yrs old now *

*Playing near my house in my favrite spot to play with my toys *

Young : "Hey.....you !"

Young : "What are you doing here ?"

Young : "Move !"

*pushes Teresa back toward the steps ,loses balances and falls down the stairs *

Teresa : "ouch..."

Teresa : "mommy....my....ow ,im hurt....ouch...."

*I looked up and saw Young smiling down at me laughing .*

* End of Flashback *

Teresa : " Just hearing his name....terrifies me...I seriously thought...I was gonna die ,that time."

Onew : But Young's been going to school in Dongkuk since junior high . So you haven't seen him at all recently ,have you ?

Teresa : "Thank you ,lord !"

Onew : Seoul American High School Acadamy wow...well ,they always did say he was a once-in-a-decade genius.

Teresa : Oh yeah !Well my brother goes to Korea Unnvsity so there !

Onew : "Okay !" That's right ,the one you always played with was Minho. Choi Minho remember him ? Minho, with the brownish hair ?

Teresa : "That time too...It was Minho who came to help me. I wonder how he's doing..."

Onew : Hey Teresa ! Over there !

* My sister was setting on the ground crying with three boys around her talking to her.*

Teresa : "Ana." Ana ,what's the matter ? You feeling sick ?!

Ana : "Teresa..." I started running cuz I was gonna be late for school-and then I suddenly, like almost fainted...."

Onew : Um...want me to call an ambulance  ?

Ana : "No ! No...no ambulance ,Teresa...*whispering in my ear...my period's over a week late. Darnit ! I think I might be preggo..."

*The two have skipped school and went home*

Teresa : P-p-p-preggo ? Ana you serious ? You're only in junior high !

Ana : Hey pipe down ! Joon's alsleep in his room. What if he hears you ? Look ,sometimes I do it without protection ,you know ?

Teresa :"Do...do it ? You mean ,like..."

Ana : Oh...yeah. I forgot you're a . I mean ,gotta be never had a boyfriend after all ,not even one !

Teresa : Hey ! We're not talking about me right now ,okay ? Look,who"s the...you know ? Is it that kid who was there ,KimHyun Joong ? The one you're seeing ?

Ana : "Hmmm......I don't think so. It might be this guy from Soong Sil High School ,Key- No ,wait...hang on-when did I...? Maybe it's..."

Teresa : "There's more ?!"

*Falls out of chair*

Teresa : "You...I just can't believe you...!"

Ana :" I'll try to remember who else there was ,okay ! But first ,can you go to the drugstore and get me..."

Teresa : "A Pregnancy Test !!!"