THE FIRST MISSION

Mission: To make You Fall In Love With Me Again

 

Heechul was clasping his hands to his face more like praying, he was listening to what the doctor was saying. He wanted to scream, he wanted to run – away from the doctor, away from everyone, he wanted to took Leeteuk with him.

 

But instead he sits quietly, asked few questions when he doesn’t understand the medical conditions the doctor was saying.

 

He’s starting to feel uneasy, his sister notice that he was shaking and that he was scared, she held Heechul hands and smile dryly quietly saying ‘everything is fine’

 

He then gathered all the courage he has to ask the doctor.

 

“Will he be able to gain back his memory again?”

 

“Will he be able to remember me again?”

 

“Well we are not sure about that there are cases where it is for temporary there are cases when it is permanent. He has to still undergo some test to find out. But I must warn you not to push him too hard to remember because it might not be good for his health.”

 

He blinked his eyes he was not sure if he heard it right again. Just like when Leeteuk told him he does not know who he is.

 

 

Heechul POV

 

It can be temporary.

 

It can be permanent.

 

He has amnesia, every memory he has since he was a kid was erased. Every memory he have with me were erased. I feel like I’m lost. I don’t know where I should start.

 

I just want to be with him, but how can I do that now that he had forgotten all about me?

 

I just sit in their while they continued to talk, I don’t understand what they are talking about anymore and I don’t know why but I already feel detached from this place. I belong somewhere else. I belong to Leetuek’s heart and memory.

 

His sister pass me a concern look, maybe she had notice that I was not even listening anymore and my sister haven’t let go of my hand.

 

We left the doctor’s office and our friends who were outside the office come rushing to us. I can hear their answer but what I don’t know is why I can’t answer their question, I feel like I don’t have an strength left in me.

 

Donghae pat my shoulder.

 

“Hyung, if you need our help we are only in here. We are willing to bring our pictures and other stuff to help him.”

 

I just nod my head.

 

“Hyung he will be able to remember us – you”

 

Yesung was giving me an assuring feeling.

 

I started to feel hopeful again as I listen to all the people around me who is willing to support me. But I can’t just stand in here and listen to this people’s advices. I have to do something. I have to.

 

I slowly make my pace to Leeteuk’s room when Ryeowook tug my elbow and stopped me.

 

His eyebrows are cross and his lips were parted.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You are not giving up right?”

 

I smiled at Ryeowook and look at them. “Of course not. I am going to start my plan on making him remember me.”

 

“What if he does not remember anymore?”

 

I want to hit Eunhyuk’s head for playing devil’s advocate this time.

 

“Then I’ll just make him fall in love with me again and make new memories.”

 

 

Actually I really don’t know what I should do now. But I am willing to do everything to make him gain back him memories but if it’s not possible then making him fall in love with me is now my mission.

 

I opened the door and I walk towards Leeteuk. He is seating in the hospital bed and his back is resting on the headboard. He looks much better now.

 

A Leeteuk who has no memory is way better than a Leeteuk in coma.

 

“I am sorry about what happen awhile ago.”

 

“I should be the one to feel sorry for not remembering you or anything. I’m sorry.”

 

Leeteuk was looking at me, or on studying me or surveying my face.

 

“Don’t worry about it, you will remember it in time.”

 

I stretched my hand in front of him. My first mission is to introduce myself and be friends with him again.

 

“Let us have a fresh start, by the way I am Kim Heechul.”

 

He looked at my hand before he accepted it. Then looked at my face. “I’m glad to meet you Heechul” he smiled and showed his dimples.

 

My heart skip a beat when I hear him call my name again after a month. And the warmth of his palm is soothing in contrast to the cold hospital room.

 

“What did you say my name was again?”

 

“Leeteuk.”

 

I answered him and wait for his reaction.

 

“Leeteuk.” He repeated it. “Well the name sounds good”

 

“Leeteuk means special. Just like you are special.”

 

The most special for me. I wanted to add that but then it might freak him out because he does not remember anything.

 

“I might be really special because there are a lot of people in here who are saying they are my friends and my family members and you who is in here when I wake up.”

 

“Yes, you are really special to me”

 

 

A/N yay finally i'm able to update this one. ^^