49 Days?

Mission: To make You Fall In Love With Me Again

 

Three weeks have pass since the dreadful accident and everyone is still waiting for Leeteuk to finally wake up. The doctors told them that Teukie is in a coma and they will have to wait for the time the patient will wake up, Heechul was accompanied by his family when he was discharged but even if he already left the hospital he will still be in there to look after Teukie.

 

And this day was no exception except that they have a lot of visitors. The first one that came is Siwon the rich guy.

 

“Hyung, I heard about what happen to you and your friend” Siwon was sympathetic to Heechul.

 

“Thank you for coming over”

 

“How was he?”  Siwon asked while looking at Teukie who is still in coma.

 

“Well the doctors told us that physically his fine the wounds he have are not fatal but then he is still in coma.”

 

“Hyung I think you just need divine guidance. I will pray over to hyung to help him”

 

Heechul’s jaw drop. “What?”

 

“Divine guidance is what everyone needs to have a better life.”

 

 

The Second Visitor is non other than Hangeng.

 

“I bought herbal medicine for your friend. Maybe this will help him.”

 

Hangeng was handing him a paper bag, Heechul was adamant to accept it, Hangeng shake it slowly. He then reached Heechul’s hand and put the paper bag in it.

 

Heechul peeked into the bag and he had notice some herbal that he haven’t seen in his life!

 

 

“What do have to do with these things?”

 

“You boil it and make him drink it.”

 

“Just like the Korean ginseng?” Heechul asked still looking at the herbal medicines. “What if it doesn’t work out?”

 

“Then will have to do the acupuncture.”

 

“A-acupuncture? The one where you put needles in the person’s body? 

 

Hangeng nod his head.

 

 

Heechul felt tired after the two visitors had left. He can't believe what those two have said.

 

"Hyung, have you seen the drama 49 Days?" Ryeowook asked while seating on the couch with the others.

 

"Ryeowook i don't have time for your dramas" Heechul dismissed the topic.

 

"Oh... I have seen that drama too!" Eunhyuk excitedly answer.

 

"It's a drama about a girl who meet an accident and she have to collect 3 tears from people who love her and she only have 49 days to do that". Ryeowook explained.

 

Heechul got curious and decided to listen to them.

 

"Just like what happen to hyung." Donghae then look at Leeteuk.

 

"How many days have passed since the accident?" Eunhyuk look at everyone.

 

"30 days. If it's like the drama you guys are talking about then hyung only have 19 days left to collect tears." Kyuhyun added.

 

"Then we have to give him tears now!" Yesung then move to Leeteuk's side and held his hands. "Hyung i will cry for you"

 

The others then move to the bed to also give tears. They started shedding tears. After a minute have past...

 

"Yah! why isn't it working?"  Kyu asked irritatedly.

 

"The only tears that can help are those pure tears, the one that comes from the heart." Ryeowook answered while wiping his tears.

 

"Hey! are you saying that our tears are not pure?"  Shindong retorted back.

 

"Aside for not pure hearts you are not allowed to give if you are a family member."  Eunhyuk 

 

"Then are you saying we are his family?" Donghae asked innocently. 

 

"That's impossible"  Kyu said then move back to the couch everone did so with a heavy heart.

 

"What if it didn't work out because he is not in here" Ryeowook is not giving up.

 

"Yah! What do you mean not in here? He's in here. look." Heechul was becoming impatient with all the childishness.

 

"I mean his soul is not in here." 

 

"Soul? like the ghost?" Donghae then look around the room. "Hyung if you are in here please don't scare us." 

 

"Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Donghae run to the door and left.

 

Then the other run to lalso eave the room and Heechul was left speechless from their craziness.

 

He then smile and move to Leeteuk's side.

 

"Well atleast were alone again." he held his hands, he was about to let go of the hands when he felt it move.

 

Leeteuk's eyelids also move and slowly it opened. For a minute they were looking at one another and Heechul smiled.

 

"Welcome back"  

 

he had found the courage to utter those words inspite of the tears that were racing out of his eyes.

 

Leeteuk blink his eyes then in a hoarse and confused state he said.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry who are you?"

 

 

A/N sorry that it took me sometime to update ^^