"Mumbling Duizhang" EXO-M Kris drabble

"Mumbling Duizhang" EXO-M Kris drabble

        "Careless, Careless...shoot anonymous..." Was what you woke up to, peeking an eye open and turning over onto your side. Kris was back-faced to you, his blonde hair messy in the moonlight. Quietly laughing, you tried to drift off to sleep again but...
      "No more shakin' like that," Kris mumbled, doing the 'History' hand motions. Sitting up, you watched his mouth twitch, mouthing lyrics. Pursing your lips, you moved him over on his back, careful not to wake him. Taking the warm space next to him, you closed your eyes...
      "Doeshihow, EXO-M Kris," he snored in Mandarin (Chinese), while you snapped your eyes open. Shaking your head, you smushed a pillow onto your face, trying to muffle out anymore of your boyfriend's sleep-talking or rapping. A hand landed on top of the pillowcase, barely suffocating you. Throwing Kris's hand away, he leaned towards you, crushing you under his weight.
      Blowing a strand of hair out of your face, you sighed, unsuccessfully shaking him off.
      "Jagiya/sweetie," he grinned in Korean, pulling you closer to him. Giggling you snuggled up closer to your idiotic Duizhang.
      "I love you Kris," you whispered, drifting back to your dreams but not before hearing an awake and aware response:
      "I love you too," Kris smiled in his sleep.