IT WILL NEVER END

SILLY YOU, MY GIRL.

Mr In Bae placed the big fish on the table and rushed towards her.

"Bo Beam-ah,go and wash your injured face with water now!"

Bo Beam started to cry.The messed situation attracted cameras to focus on them.Another idol group from another stall also looked at them.Bo Beam quickly ran towards a sink and washed the injured cheek.Changjo who followed her just now took a few sheets of tissue and pulled Bo beam's shoulder gently.Whenever Changjo saw her face,Changjo was very suprised.Bo Beam was puzzled with his reaction.She then tried to find the mask that she wore just now with her right hand.She widened her eyes.Realizing that Changjo had seen her face.

Oh my,where is it?

Bo Beam turned away so that she can 'hide' her face.Changjo gulped.

"You..."only one word came out from his mouth.

Bo beam closed her eyes.She was ready to receive any punishment by Changjo.Suddenly she could felt someone swept her bleeding cheek gently.It came from her back.Bo Beam slowly turned back.Using her both eyes,she could see Changjo was smiling at her.

"Why did you turned away?Shy?Hahaha!!!So cute!"

Changjo pinched her cheeks.Bo Beam puzzled with his action.Bo Beam gazed at Changjo.He was still smiling.

"Don't you recognize me?"She asked.

"Recognize you?Of coarse i do.Your bleeding cheek does not change any part of your face.You know,even we've just met each other a few minutes ago!Hehe."

"But we have met each other at..."Changjo interrupted.

"Hahaha!!!What a joke!I had never seen you before.Wrong person maybe."

Yeah,wrong personmaybe!He just too nice to throw me into the lake.He won't be the guy.I'm really sure!

Bo Beam laughed along with Changjo.The camera focused on them.Changjo could realize it and warned Bo Beam.

"Bo Beam-ah,I think we should start our works now."

Bo Beam nodded and they started their work back.Bo Beam taught Changjo and some other Teen Top members all about fish.Their idol group even won the game that day.

At the evening,when the team production went home,Changjo quitely followed Bo Beam to the car park where Bo Beam kept her bicycle.

"I've got many marks on my body just for today.Min Dae would surely babbling at me.huh."

While Bo Beam unlocked her bicycle's key,Changjo pulled her to an occult place with a kidnapping style.Changjo turned Bo Beam's body to face him and pushed her to a wall.Bo Beam was shocked and tried to scream but Changjo covered .He used another of his hand to show a silent sign.Bo Beam nodded,scared.He closed the gap between his and Bo Beam's face.He looked deeply in Bo Beam's eyes.

"If you think that you can escape from my punishment,well,you are totaly WRONG Bo Beam!I will never forget someone like you!"

Bo Beam couldn't believe her eyes.Changjo was the one who threw her into the lake that day! Bo Beam pulled down Changjo's hand to remove it from covering .She tried her best to talk to Changjo.