MET HIM

SILLY YOU, MY GIRL.

Bo Beam worked at the market for about three months.Since the memorious accident,she promised herself not to use that way anymore.But she had never knew that she would face that guy again.AGAIN!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That day,Bo Beam worked as usual at the market. All the sellers in the market were told about a shooting for a reality show involving popular Korean idol groups. Bo Beam ignored it because shedidn't know any of Korean artist cause she had just moved there. Her parents were borned in Korea but they moved to Philiphine for about 17 years to work there. They move back to Korea cause her grandmother had died as they must lived at the house owned buy her grandmother or the house would be destroyed. She moved to seoul since Min Dae and Yoon Jae who is her senior at her old school in Boseong. When Yoon Jae and Min Dae finished their studies at Boseoung high school,they moved to Seoul cause they got scholarship to continued their studies in Economy Coarse there. They invited Bo Beam to move there with them since in Seoul there a school that provided Sterling Science.It suit Bo Beam interest to be a heart specialist. Her parents doesn't allow her to go there at the beginning but they changed their mind after they looked at Bo Beam effort and interest in studying Sterling Since.

Bo Beam was too busy with her customers as she didin't realize that the production team had already to start their shoot.Suddenly,her eyes fell on a guy.She quickly turned to her back.That guy...

Is that the guy who threw me into the lake?And he's here?Ineed to hide anywhere now!

Bo Beam looked here and there to hide herself.But she couldn't do that since she has lots of customer at that time.Mr In Bae isn't there since he took fishes from the jetty.She opened all the drawers around her to find something.

Thank god.A masker!

Bo Beam wore it and took a deep breath even the stinky smell of fish got into her nose. She didn't mind it and continued her work. 

"We've seen our lovely artists completed their challenge in cleaning farm in the previous episode.So in this episode,we will be served with their action in be a fishmonger.Let us see how it's works.They are need to know how to treat customers,what the type of fish and how to cooperate each other. There's some questions and let see what they have learned after a day at the market. Okay guys, are you ready? Yes i guess. GO!"

All of the idol groups started to find for a stall based on a piece of card given by the host. 

Teen Top members started to search for their stall. Other idol groups had found their stall stall except them, so the camera focused at them. Five minutes later, they had found the stall and quickly rushed towards it.

"This is Jun In Bae's stall?"

Changjo asked. Bo Beam looked at the person who talked to her. She was shocked like crazy. She was holding a knife at that time and she accidentally cut her own pinky finger. She quickly took a sheet of tissue from her pocket and wiped it. She lowered her head and nodded. Mr In Bae that had just went from the jetty went towards them and greeted the Teen Top members then asked them to join him. Changjo kept looking at Bo Beam. Bo Beam realized that Changjo was staring at her.

Oh my God! He's staring at me!Did he recognize me? But i'm wearing this mask. He won't recognize me,right?

Bo Beam corrected her position of mask while Changjo kept staring at her. The Teen Top leader,C.A.P asked Changjo to work with Bo Beam to know how to cut fishes and treating customers. At the same time, Mr In Bae also asked Bo Beam to teach Changjo how to weight the fishes.

"but Mr In Bae i'm not used teaching other people."

"You have to do it and explain a few important imformations to him. That's all. Juat remember how i teach you when the first day you worked here."

"But what if i got wrong?"

"Trust me. You won't."

"But i really can't do it. What if i got wrong and he scold me?"

"Scold you? Huh,he won't do it. If he does that, i'll make sure he shall died in the worst condition."

Mr In Bae poked Bo Beam's nose and smiled.

"But..."

"No excuse,okay? I will give you a reaward if you do this okay?"

"Really? But still..."

"Iak! People with too much excuse is..."

"The most useless person in this world. I know that."

"Now, og and do your work okay?"

Mr In Bae pushed Bo Beam. She moved a step forward. She looked at Changjo that was waiting for her at the aluminium table where the fishes were placed. Changjo raised his hand while smoling at her. Bo Beam made a disgust face inside the mask that she was wearing.

Last day you gave me your hideous glare and an evil laugh to me and now you're giving me your sweetest smile? Uh! I really want to punch you in the guts right now. Seriously, RIGHT NOW!"

Bo Beam monologued with herself. She grasp her fingers. Anger filled in her heart. She walked towards Changjo with her both legs were stomping. She really wanted to stop but she couldn't do it for the sake of her boss. Bo Beam got beside Changjo and got straight cutting the fish on the aluminium table. Changjo lowered his head position to look at bo Beam's covered face.

why are you so tall severe guy? You even need to lower your head to look at me. You surely owned a monster D.N.A. Hah! you should asked you parents did they took you from the forest and brought you home.Hahaha!

Bo Beam chuckled alone. Changjo made a puzzle face.

"So, will you teach me, miss..."

"Bo Beam." 

"Kuraeyo Bo Beam-ah."

He gave Bo Beam a beautiful and caring smile. Bo Beam ignored him. She took a mediumsize fish and gave it to Changjo. Changjo looked at her.

"What should i do with this?"

"Cc...Hmm. Cut it."

"without a knife?"

"You can use you teeth since it's sharp enough." Bo Beam said it slowly. Changjo looked at her.

"Sorry...But what? I couldn't hear you."

Bo Beam gave him a big cleaver. He looked at the cleaver with puzzled face.

"Bo Beam-ah, don't you think that it's too big?"

Bo Beam looked at him with puzzled face then shooked.

Blur girl...I see...No wonder it's hard to talk to her.

"I mean, smaller knife please."

"Oh..."

"I need it right now."

Bo Beam quickly took a knife which is smaller than the first one and gave it to Changjo. Bo Beam held the knife's holder so that the point of the knife aimed on Changjo's stomach. Changjo shocked and stepped back. his hands held the table at his back since he couldn't move anymore. Changjo made a surprise look.

"Bo Beam-ah, do you want to kill me?" Bo Beam shooked.

"So why did you do that?"

"Yy...you said you want a smaller knife."

"So?"

"So, take it. I'm giving it to you..."

Changjo release his breath. He held Bo Beam's hand and used another of his hand to take the knife from Bo Beam's hand.

"You have to be careful when giving sharp things to other people, got it?"

Bo Beam nodded while her heart beating so fast. She thought Changjo will scold her as what he does before.

How can her parents stand with her all this while? Huh!

"So, how should i cut this fish?"

Changjo asked with a forced smile. There're too many camera there and he need to bahave himself.Bo Beam tought him how to cut those fishes.Changjo could see Bo Beam raised her pinky finger while cutting the fish.

"Bo Beam-ah,what's wrong with your pinky finger?It hurts when i asked you about Mr In Bae's stall right?"

Bo Beam didn't answer him.She kept cutting the fishes on the table.Changjo glared at her the pulled her hand where her pinky finger hurts..Bo Beam was shocked and tried to pull her hand back.Changjo kept holdingher hand.He took out a cute frog-petterned plaster from his pocket and sticked it on Bo Beam's hurt finger.Bo Beam blushed.She could feel her cheeks heating.Luckily her face was covered with the mask.

"You can't do any work with a blleding hand.People want to eat the fishnot your blood or they gonna be a dracula!Got it?"

Changjo her hurted finger and blowed out a soft breath to it.Then,he gave Bo Beam a sweet smile.Bo Beam looked at the floor.She can't stand looking at Changjo's face.

that day,you threw me into the lake.But today,you helped me.Are you the person who threw me into the lake?But i'm really sure that you're the bad guy.Maybe i was wrong.I really hope i does.

"Thanks."

Changjo gave her a meaningful smile.He then continued his work.Bo Beam turned back to continue her work as well.She didn't realize that Mr In Bae was crrying a big fish on his right shoulder at her back.The fish tail hit Bo Beam's mask as Mr In Bae turned away to placed the fish on another aluminium table.It's broke he mask string that Bo Beam wore.It also hurted Bo Beam's right cheek.

"Arrgghhh!!!"

Bo Beam cried in pain and covered her cheek using her hands.All Teen Top members rushed towards her.Bo Beam lowered her head since the blood streamed down her cheek just like the waterfall.

"Changjo,what happened?"L.joe asked.Changjo raised his shoulders at the same time.

"Are you okay?What's her name?"Ricky elbowed Changjo.

"Bo Beam."

"Hah Bo Beam-ah.Are you okay?"

Ricky asked her.Bo Beam did not answer Ricky's dump question.

I'm really in a good condition and feel like to cried in happiness!