SEVERE GUY!

SILLY YOU, MY GIRL.

"Bo Beam-ah,wake up.it's the first day for you to work.You don't want to be late don't you?"

Bo Beam tried to open her sleepy eyes wide.She stood up suddenly on bed and stretched.It's her daily routine.She jumped out of her bed and grabbed her cute little alarm clock beside her bed.

"Oh my, it's six half o'clock.I'm gonna be late!"

Bo Beam grabbed her big cat-patterened towel and got into the small toilet in her room to take shower.She was in rush that she slipped in the toilet bacause she stepped on a soap that was on the floor.A loud bump sound was heard.

Both her housemates rushed up the stairs to check out what happened to her.As they reached at the toilet,they craned their neck into the toilet.Bo Beam grined at them while scouring her .

"You slipped again?i've told you not to be too clumsy,but you really stubborn.You slip again,again and AGAIN!Why are you always rushing?That's why i asked you to prepare everything earlier but you still don't get it.You mush had a daydreams again right?I don't knowhow you can still dreaming while in a rush since you're a clumsy person and ..."

"Min Dae-ah.Stop babbling please!"

Yoon Jae gave a death glare at her.Min Dae yelled back.

"Kim Yoon Jae my friend,we have to advice our little friend so taht she will not repeat the same thing.Got it?Pearl!"

"Hey,hey,stop it!Quit babbling or i'll be late."

Yoon Jae and Min Dae stared at her.Bo Beam replied to their gaze with a goofy laugh.

"Hahahaha!!!!.What?"

Yoon Jae and Min Dae got up and left her alone.Bo Beam looked at the wall clock that was placed in her bathroom.

"Twenty minutes more?I'm so dead!"

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bo Beam ran got out of her room and went straight to the dining table while Min Dae and  Yoon Jae enjoyed their breakfast.She ran towards the table and took a cup of hot coffee and drank it.

"BO BEAM-ah!"

ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

"Why did you drink the coffee without checking it first?"

"I'm sorr..ry but i'm in hurry dude.Ten minutes left.Got to go.Bye!"

Bo Beam got up and tooke her helmet. She ran outside the small flat room to go there(work) using her old,rusty bicycle.

"Min Dae-ah,why don't you ask her to correct her own watch?It's twenty minutes earlier than the actual time.she's burdening herself!"

"Are you crazy?You want me to ask her to wind her watch that are all over the place?iIt is in her rucksack,in her room and on the bathroom wall,in her cupboard,on the table next to her bed...Aish!They're everywhere!Wind back all of them?You know her,right?She won't do it."

"Huh" Yoon Jae sighed.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bo Beam pedalled her bicycle briskly.She took a shortcut to arrive at her work place on time.At a corner,she turned into it just too fast that she didn't realize someone was reading something on a bench next after the corner side.Because of that time rain had just stopped falling down,there're puddles everywhere.As she passed the corner,she hit one of the puddles and the puddle's water splashed on the person who sat on the bench.Bo Beam turned back her face to apologize the person without stopping her bicycle and fell down..Her small body laid on the road.She patted her helmet in recline condition.Suddenly,she could felt a few water droplets hitting her helmet trbsparent cover.

"Is it raining?"Bo Beam asked hersilf.

"No,someone just their sprinkler.Of course it's not raining young lady,"someone said.

Bo Beam opened her eyes,shocked.A guy was standing in front of her,looking at her in scary look.Bo Beam quickly stood and bowed.

"I'm sorr..Arghhh!!"

Bo Beam fell on the ground.Her head fell first sinceshe's wearing a motorcycle's helmet that was bigger and heavier than her head,The guy shook when he looking at her.He then made a disgust face.He kneeled and used both of his hands to raise Bo Beam's head so that he could look at her face.Bo Beam looked at the guy with her shocked face through her helmet's transparent cover.Sho opened her eyes wide.

"Riding bicycle with a motorcycle helmet.Safety first huh?"

Bo Beam gave him a goofy grin.

"Silly weird girl.You'll enjoy your punishment!"

The guy smirked.Bo Beam gulped difficultly.

"I thought he would forgive me..."

Bo Beam said it slowly but the guy could hear it.

"Why should i?"The guy asked Bo Beam.Still kneeling in front of Bo Beam, looking at her innocent face.

"huh?Should what?"

"Why should i forgive you nuts?!"

"But i've apologize..."

"And i'm not forgiving you!"

The guy pulled up her helmet as her head still stucked in it.Bo Beam was forced to get up and folow him.She followed him even she's shivering and scared too.The guy brought her to to a lake and pushed her in it.Bo Beam tried to shout but the lake water was already filled her helmet.Bo Beam struggled in the lake.She drowned in the lake and tried to open the helmet's lock.Gratefully,she succeed.

Bo Beam crawled up to the lake's bank.As she was on the lake bank,she voaled out the water and coughed a lot.Bo Beam reclined there because she's too tired.Suddenly she heard someone was laughing.

She looked at all directions,where the voice came fromThen she could see the guy who pushed her into the lake ,laughing like crazy while looking at her.

"How do you feel ,huh?Enjoy it?Of course you do!Hahahaha!!!!!!"

Bo Beam wiped her wet face and left the guy alone.

"Hey,where are you going?I'm not finished yet!"

Bo Beam took her bicycle and pedalled it as fast as she can.she left her helmet in the lake.

i am never using this way for my whole life!NEVER!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Mr In Bae"

"There you are Bo Beam.Wow,you're here five minutes earlier.."

"Really?I thought that i'm late."

"You won't be late until you wind your watch tp the normal time."

"What can i do,you like it so i won't change it."

"Hahaha.Now,take your knife knife and cut those fish.I want to take some at the jetty,okay?'

"Ai,aip captain."She grinned as she nodded.

"One more thing.What happened to you?"

"This? Oh,it just a small accident.Nothing serious."

"I know there is nothing serious but i think you need to change your wet cloth."

"But i don't have extra cloth to change."

"Opened the drawer at your back.Wear my old cloth even it's a quite big for youbut, it's better than wearing that wet cloth."

"Uh,okay.I will.Bye..."