03. Joining

My Weakness Is Your Happiness

 

Ji Won woke up and slowly open her eyes. She looked around and realized that she fell asleep in the Practice Room. She remembered what happened last night and immediately look beside her and saw Luhan, still sleeping. She searched for her glasses and hurriedly put it on. She shook Luhan quietly and Luhan open his eyes. He sat up, “Good Morning.” He greeted and smiled. “Good Morning.” She greeted back. “It’s 6 am. We can still go home. I’m sorry for not waking you up last night, you were a bit tired.” He apologized and stood up. Ji Won did the same and stood up. “Ani. It’s okay. I’m sorry for the trouble.”  “It’s alright. You’re my friend, so no worries.” He smiled. Ji Won smiled back. “Let’s go.”

 

***

 

“So, I heard that the representative for Dancetrack will be coming from the seniors. Aren’t you gonna join for the audition?” Luhan asked Ji Won. “Dancing? I don’t think so.” She said and looked down. “Why?” he asked again. It took minutes seconds before Ji Won speak up. “I’m afraid.” She said, plainly. “Why? It’s fun. Actually when I dance, I could feel happiness.” Ji Won looked at him and looked down again. “That’s what I feel when I dance also, but I’m just afraid to dance again. Without my brother beside me.” She thought. Luhan noticed her silence. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Luhan said and looked deeply at Ji Won’s eyes.

                                             

***

 

Ji Won reached home, thinking about what Luhan said. Weakness? Wait, how? Whuu! I’m getting confused.”  

                      

***

 

“Why are there so many people there?” Ji Won asked her bestfriend. “It’s an audition form for the Dancetrack but for the Seniors only.” Bom answered. “I know.” Ji Won said. “How?” Bom asked. “Luhan told me.” Ji Won replied. “Since when did You and Luhan get close?” Bom asked again. “Well…He’s my friend. And he’s nice to me.” Ji Won replied. “Do you like him?” Bom asked and smiled. “I don’t like that smile and NO.” she replied. “If you say so.” Bom said and starts to walk again.

 

Ji Won slowly walk towards the Bulletin Board and sign for the Audition Form. She was the first one to sign. The students were pretty shocked because they know that Ji Won already stopped dancing. She walk towards Bom, “Let’s go.” Exo saw it and was pretty shocked too. Luhan was happy because Ji Won joined.

 

***

 

“So, the representative for the Dancetrack will be… Kim Ji Won.” The teacher said and smiled proudly. “Come here, you’ll have to pick one paper here and perform the song written on it. You can recruit students to join you in any level.” Ji Won picked a paper and slowly open it. “Only One by BoA.” She said. “Oooh” can be heard from the students. And suddenly the bell rang. Bom and Ji Won walked outside the classroom. “Congratulations!” Bom congratulate Ji Won. “Thankyou Bommie.” Ji Won smiled at her. “Congratulations  for what?” D.O suddenly interrupted. “Well. She’s gonna be the representative for the Dancetrack.” Bommie said happily. “Bwoh?! Really?!” Exo shouted. “Keep it down. Yes.” Bom said. “Congratulations Noona!” Sehun congratulate. “Thankyou Sehun-ah.” She smiles. “You look cute when saying  “Thankyou”. He whispered to Ji Won. “Haha. Well, I have  to say "Thankyou" more often, huh?” she replied. “Well, you can say that.” Sehun said. Ji Won laughed. Exo was just watching the two, laughing. “She’s happy. Well, I’m glad to see that.” Luhan thought.  They reached their table and sat. “So, what song are you performing Ji Won?” Suho asked. “ Only One.” She answered. “BoA?” Suho asked again. “Neh.” She replied. Suho nodded but asks again, “But you need dancers and a special dancer, right?” he asked. “Yeah. “ “We can be your backup dancers.” Chanyeol snapped. Exo immediately agreed with him. “I will be the special dancer.” Luhan blurted out. Ji Won looked at him and looked down again.  “Thankyou Guys.” “Anytime.”

 

***

 

“Ji Won, we’ sorry but we can’t attend practice today. We still have to finish our projects. We promise to make it up to you nextime.” Baekhyun apologized and explained. “It’s alright.” Ji Won smiled. “But Hyung have nothing to do so you two can practice today.” Sehun said and pointed at Luhan.   “Jinjja? Okay then." Ji Won said.   “Kaja!” Luhan said andgrabbed Ji Won’s hand. 

 

 

***

 

Ji Won’s POV

These past few days, I’ve been spending time with Exo. They seem nice. Well, Luhan seemed too nice to me. But I guess that’s normal right? And I’ve been trying hard to show them I’m happy when they are around. I mean, their my friends. I don’t want them to assume that I don’t like them.

 

“Hey. Tomorrow’s the competition, are you ready?” Bom asked me. “I guess. I hope Oppa will be happy for me.” I said looking down. “I know that he’s happy Ji Won.” Bom said which lighten up my mood. “Bommie-ah. Kamsahamnida!” I said and hugged her. She was a bit surprised by my action but hugged me back, “For what?” she asked. “For being here for me.” “I’m your bestfriend. I’ll never leave you.”

 

***

 

"Hyung, do you like her?" Sehun asked Luhan who is seriously watching Tv. "Who?" Luhan asked innocently. "Aish! You know who i mean! Ji Won." Sehun whined. "I don't know." Luhan replied. "Hyung! Don't fool me! I know you. Just admit it!" Sehun said. "Yah, i didn't said that i don't like her. I just said i don't know." Luhan answered. "Well. You better tell your actions not to show too much. It's too obvious!" Sehun said and teased Luhan. Luhan just looked at him. "What are you saying?" Luhan asked innocently again. "Really Hyung? Playing dumb with the dumb? Well.. YOU LIKE JI WON!" Sehun said but shouted the last words and leave Luhan dumbfounded. "I like her? Well... I don't know. Aish!"

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah. Sorry for the late update. Busy schedules. Whuuu! But here is the Chapter 3. Enjoy! Subscribe and Comment, please. :)) Kamsahamnida. :D

 

 

 

Ji Won laughing. I wil miss TTBY. :(                      Bom's hair color. :) Cutee. ;)