04.

My Weakness Is Your Happiness

 

THANKYOU very muchh violetkecil for this wonderful poster. :D

 

--------

 

“Are you okay?” Bom asked Ji Won who’s terribly nervous. “I need my Soulmate.” She said quickly. Bom chuckled. “Here. Go relax yourself.” Bom said and looked at her watch to see the time. Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol approach Bom.  “She’s playing Rubiks Cube?” Chanyeol asked. “She’s like that when she’s nervous.” They nodded. After a while, Ji Won approached them. “Here.” She said. “1 minute and 2 seconds.” Bom said proudly. “Wow!” Suho shouted. The two girls chuckled. And their school was announced signaling that it’s their turn to perform.

 

                                                                                    ***

Ji Won’s POV

 

I slowly entered the room. “Oppa, this is for you.” I put the trophy at the table. “I promise to be happy.” I smiled. “Goodnight Oppa. Kiss Omma and Appa for me, arasso?” then I left and went to my room with a smile on my face which I knew was new for me.

 

 

***

I saw Exo and my bestfriend at the front of the cafeteria, I was slowly walking towards them when someone blocked my way and before I could see his face, he suddenly hugged me. Bom and the boys were shocked cause I could see it with their faces. I was a bit shocked too but, “JiJi.” He said. “Wait. Is he?” “L-Lay?” I asked, a bit shocked. I could feel him nod and I hugged him back. Really happy to see him.

 

 

***

Luhan’s POV

 

What the?! Kill me now! Ugh! She had another brother? Or maybe Boyfriend?! AHHH! I admit. I like her. Love at first sight.

 

 

It was almost time to go home and I swear I didn’t learn anything from my teachers today. Well, I blame myself for thinking too much!

 

 

“Who is he?” I asked Bom since she and I was the only one in the living room, the others are eating in the kitchen. Bom did not answer. “Yah! Answer me!” I shouted. “Why are you asking me? Why do you have to know everything from me?” Bom whined like a baby. “Because i know that you know who’s that guy is.” I answered. “Wae? Why are you asking?” she asked. “Wae? Is it wrong to ask?!” I shouted. “AISH! I’m your Noona! Don’t shout at me.” She has a point. I stayed quiet. I was about to give up when she suddenly talk. “This is the last time I will tell something to you. Lay is Ji Won’s bestfriend aside from me, then they become lovers and after sometime, they decided to just stay bestfriends because they think it’s the best for them.” She said quickly. I stayed silent. “You know what, you should make a move. Nothing’s gonna happen if you just stay there and pretend that you don’t like her.”  I looked at her with a confuse look, “I know you Luhan.” She said with full of confidence. “What if she don’t like me?” I asked out of the blue, worried. “Everything takes time. Just let her feel that you truly love her. Make her feel special.” She said before standing up and went to go to the others. "She’s right. Time. I should make a move but.. How?"

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know that this chapter's not so good so i promise to make it up to you to the next chapter. Sorry. Exams next week so i don't know if i can update but i will try. Comment&&Subscribe.  KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3 

 

 

Exo M's Luhan and Xiumin. <3