02. Her Past

My Weakness Is Your Happiness

 

 

“Do you want me to ride you home?” Bom asked Ji Won. “No. It’s okay. I have my car so no need.” She smiled. “Okay. Be careful. See you tomorrow.” Bom said and hugged  Ji Won before leaving.

                      

 

Ji Won was just lying on her bed, doing nothing and her phone suddenly rings. “Yoboseyo?” “Hey. It’s me. Have you arrived at home?”   “Neh. Stop worrying too much. I’m not a little kid, you know.”  “Whatever! I gotta go now. I’m driving.”   “Oh, okay. Be careful, no texting.” And they both hanged up. Ji Won decided to just eat  since she’s hungry. After eating, she just walk through the house, scanning everything inside it. “No one could’ve guess that I live alone in this big house.” She thought until she stops at a room. She was about to open it but decided not to. She sighed and went to her room.

 

 

Meanwhile, Exo is convincing Bom to just tell them the secret of Ji Won. “Were you following us?” she suspected, eyes widened. “It was Chanyeol’s idea. And were so curious so we decided to follow you.” Suho explained. Bom just nodded. “So, why is Ji Won crying?” Baekhyun asked. “I won’t tell you.” Bom said quietly. “Come on. Maybe we can help her.” Chanyeol demand. Bom sighed and decide to just tell them since she know that they will not stop from bothering her. “Okay. I will tell you Guys. But promise me you won't tell Ji Won i told you. ” She said, raising an eyebrow. “We promise!” .

 

 

Bom take a deep breath before she speaks. “Ji Won’s parents are the owners of Seoul University. They were very kind. They always give Ji Won something even Ji Won don’t ask for it. Ji Won is very popular in the school but not that Spoiled-Brat chick. Actually, everyone likes her. Everyone wants to be her friend. She has a brother, Siwon who use to be my Boyfriend. They were very close to each other. Very sweet, and they always have each other’s back. Those two are very good dancers. Take note of that. But then their parents died in an accident and Ji Won was able to see that. She couldn’t speak for 2 weeks, Siwon was always there for her until she fully recover. But what’s worse is, Siwon died. They were practicing that day in the Practice Room when he died. It turns out that he is sick. Siwon was the only person she had that time so since then, Ji Won stopped dancing and quit school but I think she’s been home schooling. And now she’s back.”  Bom said.Exo were pretty shocked.

 

 

Baekhyun break the silence. “I never thought that she’s been through that pain.” Baekhyun said. “I will help her.” Luhan said and the boys was just staring at him, confused. “Help her?” Kai asked. “Neh. Help her forget all the pains she’s been through and make her happy again.” Luhan said as he stood up and went to his room. “He’s never concern to any girl like that.” Suho whispered. “I know. Well, maybe he likes her?” D.O said with unsure tone.

 

Morning came.

 

“Hey. Your Auntie’s looking for you.” Bommie said as she try to catch her breath to all those running she did. “Okay. Here, drink this. I’ll see you later.” Ji Won handed her  a drink and walked away.

 

 

“Here. I want you to have this.” Ji Won’s auntie said as she handed Ji Won a key. “Aniyo  Auntie. I can’t have this.” Ji Won said as she try to give back the key to her Auntie . “No. You can have it. Besides, it’s yours right?” Ji Won stayed quiet. “I know it’s hard for you but you have to move on and be happy. Think of yourself.  You can’t stay in the past forever, Ji Won.” Her Auntie said. Ji Won looked at her and nod. “I’ll better go now, Auntie.” – “Okay. Call me when you need me.” And Ji Won walk out of the office. “I guess you’re right Auntie.” She thought.

 

 

“Bommie-ah. You can go first. I still need to finish some things.” Ji Won said. “Oh. Do you want me to stay?” Bom asked. “No. You go first. I’ll be okay.” Ji Won answered. “Arasso. I’ll go now. Bye.” Bom bid goodbye. Ji Won headed to the 5th floor. She stopped in front of a big room and went in. She went in and take a deep sigh. She looked around remembering the memories she had with her brother. Tears starting to flow down her cheek as she kneeled down on the floor and break down. She removed her glasses.
“O-Oppa. I miss you so much.”

 

 

“W-Wae? Why did you have to leave m-me? You, Omma, and Appa. Why?  I-I don’t know what I did wrong.” She stuttered, still crying. Suddenly, she felt someone hug her from behind. She looked at the person and noticed it was Luhan. She wiped her tears. “W-Why are you here?” she asked. But Luhan just hug her. “It’s alright. You can cry infront of me. Just let it out.” Luhan whispered. Ji Won felt safe and warm of Luhan’s hug. She started crying again until she fell asleep. “I’ll always be here for you.” Luhan whispered to Ji Won.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: As promise, Chapter 2 is done. Revealing her past is quite quick, right? Because i'm planning to make this a short story but i'm not yet sure. And JiHan moment at the end. Haha! So, leave a comment. Please? And SUBSCRIBE. :) Kamsahamnida! <3 

 

This gif is for you, Guys.

Cute Luhannie. ;)