Chapter 7 -- Family Day ♥

Do Happy Ever After Exist ?

 

 

JIYONG POV
 
 
 
I stirred on my sleep when i feel something, no someone poking my cheeks. " Hmm ~ " i groan. Im still sleepy but this someone keep poking my cheeks.
 
Just who the hell get in my room ? With no choice left because of this constant someone poking my cheeks, i forcely open my eyes.
 
The moment i open my eyes, i found myself staring at a little girl. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion then it hit me, she's Lauren ! Dara's daughter ! Im in Dara's apartment, how stupid can i get ?!
 
" Are you awake now Ahjusshi ? " Lauren asked me. " Ah Neh " i said as i sit up.
 
She's still on her pajamas with a weird looking rag doll on her hand. Where's Dara ?
 
" Where is your Omma ? " i asked her. " Omma is still asleep " she said. " Ah okay " i simply replied.
 
Akward silence followed us. I look at her, her head is bowed down as she play the hem of her blouse. I can feel she wants to tell me something. I sigh then to her surprise i lift her up and let her sit on my lap.
 
" Hey Baby, what do you want ? " i asked her as i tucked her loose hair behind her ear, with that she look up to me and smiled.
 
" Tamtam and I are hungry Ahjusshi " she said. " You can call me Uncle Jiyong " i said to her.
 
" Neh, Uncle Ji " she said as she beamed a smile but then she pout. " I dont want to wake up Omma, she looks really tired, sorry for waking you up Uncle Ji " she said as her cute pout remains.
 
" You silly girl, its okay ill make breakfast for us " i said as i pinched her cheeks and smiled. " By the way who's Tamtam ? " i asked.
 
Then she beamed a wide smile and wagged the weird looking rag doll in front of my face. " Tamtamie ! " she cheerfully said. I chuckled at her. She's really cute and adorable, now i know why Dara is really fond of her.
 
" Arasso come on now, Lets fill that little tummy of yours " i said as i tapped her tummy and put her down.
 
" Come on now Uncle Ji, tamtamie is hungry " she said as she hold my hand and drag me towards their kitchen.
 
 
 
 
_____
 
 
 
 
DARA POV
 
 
 
I feel ray of sunlight touch my cheeks. I slowly open my eyes and look at the digital clock on my bedside table "7:45am" then when i turned around to the other side Lauren is nowhere to be found.
 
" Baby ? " i bolted up immediately and went outside the bedroom to look for her. Just then i hear noises from the kitchen and when i got there i find Lauren and Jiyong on the counter their backs are facing me.
 
Lauren is standing on a chair and obviously wearing her hello kitty apron. And for Jiyong, OH MY GOD ! dont tell me he's wearing my HELLO KITTY apron too ? Because based on the knot on his back it screams PINK.
 
" Uncle Ji, put some more carrots, Omma and I love carrots " Lauren said clasping her hands. " Arasso you little cute rabbits " Jiyong chuckled and pinched Lauren's nose.
 
Okay ? Am i missing something ? When they did become close, as far as i know i did not properly introduce them last night.
 
" Omma " Lauren called cutting me out on my trance. " Omma, come here ! Uncle Ji and I are making breakfast " Lauren happily said.
 
Just then Jiyong turned around stoping me on my tracks, I gawked at him. He's really wearing my pink hello kitty apron, he scratch his head noticing my stare. By his looks it seems that Lauren just forced him to wear it. Im stopping myself to laugh as i made my way towards them.
 
" Good morning baby " i said as i kiss her cheeks. " Good morning omma " Lauren greeted and kiss my cheeks too.
 
I turned to Jiyong " Hey " i said still trying myself not to laugh at his sight. " Hey ~ Ahm im sorry if i take over your kitchen " he said avoiding my eyes.
 
" By the way Hello Kitty suits you " i . He groan, i just chuckled and turned to Lauren. " Baby you should have wake me up and did not bother your Uncle Jiyong " i said to her.
 
" Its okay Dara, she doesn't have the heart to wake you up because she said you look so tired " Jiyong explained. " Is that so baby ? Im sorry but promise me to wake me up when your feeling hungry, cause ill  never get tired of you Baby " i said as i kiss her forehead.
 
" Neh omma, i will " she said. " Promise ? " i said as i held out my pinky finger. " Promise " Lauren said as she giggle and we made our pinky promise again then she gave me a quick hug.
 
I feel heavy stares on us and i was correct, Jiyong is intently staring at us. " What ? " i asked him as i lifted Lauren. " Nothing " he said as he smiled.
 
" Go now to the dining table, ill just finish this ill be done in minutes " Jiyong said. " No i handle it from here " i said and was about to put down Lauren but he held my shoulder and turned me around.
 
" Aissh your so stubborn, Go now " he ordered as he gave me a gentle pushed at my back. " Arasso Chef Hello Kitty " i said chuckling as i turned around.
 
" Aahh ~ Dara ! " he whined as he glares at me with that i run away with Lauren in my arms giggling.
 
 
 
 
_____
 
 
 
 
We are now sitting on the dining table eating as Lauren keep on telling story about the movie they watched last night. " The movie was really good Omma, Good thing Nemo and his dad find each other and Dory was really funny " Lauren said as she giggles. 
 
" Thats the only movie you watched last night ? " i asked as i wiped her lips with a table cloth which is stained with sauce.
 
" Neh, we went home after that because Auntie Chae got pissed off by a panda looking guy we bump in who got Auntie Chaerin shirt stained with cola " she said.
 
" Panda ? " Jiyong asked. " Neh, though Auntie Chae said he looks like more of a rat but his eyes surpass of a panda " Lauren said as she try to fed Jiyong with her food which Jiyong immediately obliged. Ahh their really close now.
 
" Omma where we will go today ? " Lauren suddenly asked me. Oh i almost forgot its sunday ! Its Family Day ! " Ahmm ~ i dont know yet Baby " i said.
 
Just then her eyes lit up and she turned to Jiyong. " Uncle Ji, do you want to come with us ? Maybe you can take us on some nice place to go " Lauren excitedly said.
 
" Ahh ~ i dont know if thats a good idea, you see your Uncle Jiyong here is a busy person " i said as i bit my lower lip and took a glance at Jiyong. We can't be seen together, reporters will swarm over us because of last night charade.
 
" Im sorry little angel " Jiyong said to her as she caress her cheeks. " Ahh okay " Lauren softly said as she looked down and puffed her cheeks in disappointment. Ahhh she's using this technique again for us to succumb to her request.
 
" Im just kidding Baby, of course ill come with you, so cheer up ! " Jiyong said to her, with that Lauren look up and beamed her sweetest smile and threw herself at Jiyong. " Yeah ! Im so excited " Lauren said evidently excitement in her voice.
 
I look at Jiyong, what the heck is he doing ? We didn't have any plans yet on how things will flow on the predicament he made. " Its okay " Jiyong mouthed at me. I sigh it seems like this two have decided already.
 
I bet where in the newspaper frontpage now, with that i stand up to get the news paper outside the apartment. " Where are you going ? " Jiyong asked as he helped Lauren back in her seat.
 
" I'll just get the newspaper " i said. He shake his head in disapprovement. " Why ? " i asked him. 
 
" Lets just forget everything now even just for this day, lets just face it all tomorrow. For this time lets just enjoy this day, right Baby ? " Jiyong said as he look at Lauren for approvement.
 
" Neh ! " Lauren exclaimed, Jiyong give him a two thumbs up. " Do i have a say on this ? " i said as i slumped back on my seat in defeat. 
 
" None " they said in unison. " Come on now Omma, lets wash up and change " Lauren said and tug my hand to stand up. " Arasso " i said as i pinched her nose and smiled.
 
" Okay ill just call home to ask someone to bring me clothes to change " Jiyong said as he stand up and take his phone out and made a call.
 
" Hello Nanny ? Its Jiyong can you pack me some clothes, a shirt and a jeans will do, just give it to the driver ill text him the address, ~ Neh Nanny ~ Thanks you take care too bye " Jiyong said as he finished talking to his phone.
 
" Hey you two, what are you still doing there go change now ! " he playfully ordered as he puts his hands on his hips. Lauren giggled " Arasso Uncle Ji wait for us " i chuckled as Lauren drag me to our room.
 
 
 
 
_____
 
 
 
 
JIYONG POV
 
 
 
What the heck is this shirt i am wearing ? I groan. Im so stupid i should have asked Butler Lee to pack my clothes not Nanny ! My gahd how can i get out of this room wearing this ? surely people will laugh at me and im sure Dara will be the one to laugh the most.
 
" Jiyong are you rea ~ wooooh " Dara exclaimed the moment he saw me. Oh here comes the embarrassment. 
 
" Hmmppfff ~ " Dara trying to compose herself but i know she really wants to laugh her off now. " Its fine, go on laugh ! " i said as i facepalmed myself.
 
" Pwahahahahahahahhahaha " Dara burst out laughing. " Im sorry Ji but ~ pwahahaha ~ whats with the PORORO shirt ?  " Dara said as she wiped her teary eyes eyes because of too much laughing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I dont know you like Pororo that much " Dara said teasingly. " My Nanny is the one who gave this to me on my last year birthday saying it look goods on me, but i didn't expect this will be the one she packed for me " I explained.
 
" Your Nanny's right you look good on it ~ Hmppf ~ " Dara said still muffling her laughs. " Ahhh ~ how can i go out like this ? " i groan.
 
Dara walked pass by me but still giggling, she went on a cabinet and pull out something. She stand in front of me and handed it to me.
 
" Whats this ? " i asked. " A jacket wear that over to save some of your pride " she said pursing her lips not to burst out laughing again. I rolled my eyes but still get the jacket on her hand, i was about to wear it when Lauren burst in the room.
 
" Omma, Uncle Ji lets go now ! " Lauren said and then her eyes lit up when he saw me. " Wow Uncle Ji, you have a Pororo shirt ! You love Pororo too ! " Lauren said squealing and jumping. Okay is she a Fangirl of Pororo ? I just smiled at Lauren in reply.
 
" You know Uncle Ji, me and omma also have a Pororo shirt " Lauren said. I see Dara stiffened. " Oh really ? " i said smirking looking at Dara, she's glaring at me. 
 
" Neh, ahh ~ Omma lets change too ! Lets wear our Pororo shirt too ! " Lauren said. I smiled in victory.
 
" Come on Omma, lets change i want my Pororo shirt too " Lauren said as she tug Dara's hand. Dara look at me stabbing me with her glare.
 
" What ? Its Lauren's suggestion " I said as i trying to keep a straight face because i really want to laugh now at her stupified face. " Lets go Omma ! " Lauren said dragging her to their room again.
 
But before they went off, Dara snatched the jacket on my hands. " Hey ! " i exclaimed. " No more saving up your pride, lets share the shame " she said then walked off with Lauren.
 
 
 
______
 
 
 
 
DARA POV
 
 
 
" Wow ~ i have never been in this place " Lauren said amuse at her surroundings. We are here now at an amusement park, We really look like a family wearing the same Pororo shirts. Some even complimented us saying how our family look cute and how sweet parents me and Jiyong are wearing Pororo shirts to match our daughter. 
 
" You've never been here ? " Jiyong asked Lauren. Lauren just nod her head in response. Jiyong look at me.
 
" I've never brought her here because i can't accompany her when she wants to ride because im not that fond on rides, i easily get dizzy  " i explained.
 
" Its okay, im here now ill accompany her " Jiyong smiled at me. I feel my heart skip a beat with that smile.
 
Just then Lauren spread her arms up wide open aiming to be carried. I was about to bent down to carry her but Jiyong beat me to it. He carried Lauren and put her on his shoulder to sit.
 
" Ahh Jiyong let me carry her, your back will ache if you carry her on your shoulder " i said as i tug Jiyong's arm. " Dont worry Dara, im okay this biceps will be at use " he said as he flexed his biceps.
 
" Tch ~ conceited " i said as i rolled my eyes. he just chuckled. " Come on now Lauren and ride all we can ! " Jiyong said as he ran off to the entrance with Lauren on her shoulder giggling.
 
" Yahh ! Wait for me " i yelled at them. Really am i with two kids ? I thought as i shake my head and followed them as a smile formed on my lips.
 
 
 
 
_____
 
 
 
 
I continuously take pictures of Lauren and Jiyong who is now riding on a carousel. It seems that Jiyong doesn't care anymore if his wearing a childish shirt because his seems to be enjoying accompanying Lauren on different rides as i am their official photographer. 
 
I scanned the pictures i have taken. I smiled at a certain photo. Lauren is on the back of Jiyong giving her a piggy back ride, Lauren's arms are entertwined on Jiyong's neck as her head is rested on Jiyong shoulder cheek to cheek smiling at the camera, as Jiyong is also smiling at the camera and both of his hands is resting on Lauren's thigh for support. They look like a Father and daughter tandem. 
 
I sigh ~ i remember Lauren always asking me when she will have an Appa, in short she wants me to have a boyfriend. Sometimes i wonder if she's really a kid because she tend to think mature sometimes. Can Jiyong be her Appa ? What the heck i am thinking ! I must be going crazy ~ Jiyong and I can never be together. He love someone else, at that thought i feel my chest tighten. Why ?
 
" Omma " i got startled. " Ohh ~ " i exclaimed. " Omma are you okay ? " Lauren asked me. Im so busy with my thoughts that i did not notice that they are already in front of me.
 
" Neh, i was just busy scanning the pictures " i said. " Is that so can i take a look ? " Jiyong butted in.
 
I hand him the camera and i can his smiling while his looking at the pictures, but then he frowned.
 
" We still dont have a picture of the three of us " he said. " Ah yeah " i said. " Wait here ill ask someone to take a picture for the three of us " Jiyong said as he ran off but then he stop on his tracks and went back to us.
 
I just eyed him in curiousity. He just smiled and carry Lauren and hold my hand " On a second thought, i have a better idea " he said as he dragged us to somewhere.
 
 
 
 
_____
 
 
 
 
Photo sticker booth. I chuckled at the place, i look at Jiyong. " Im smart right ? " Jiyong said smiling proudly. " Yeah Yeah " i replied as i rolled my eyes.
 
" Lets go in " Jiyong said as we went in. " Okay just look at the screen and it will count down up to ten then we need to make a pose " Jiyong explained.
 
" Yeah we know how it works Mr. Pororo " i . " Oh is that so then lets get it started Mrs. Pororo " he teased back. I blush on what he said. 'Mrs.' oh Dara get a grip on yourself.
 
We started taking pictures, smiling and doing some wacky pose. And for our last pose Jiyong told me to carry Lauren so i did as i give him a curious look. Then to my surprise he hugged me from behind, his hand entertwined on my waist as he made my head rested on his chest his chin on top of my head.
 
" Look at the camera, smile " he softly said. With that we smiled and took the last shot but im sure my cheeks are shade of a cherry now because of too much blushing.
 
We went outside and get the photo sticker which is instantly printed. Jiyong tear it off and get the picture that we last took. " Ill keep this " he said as he handed me the remaining pictures and he took out his wallet and put the picture inside it.
 
" Lets go now and eat " he said as he get Lauren in my arms. " Arasso " i simply replied. I can't trust my mouth now because of his sweet gestures. 
 
 
 
 
______
 
 
 
 
Times really passed when your having fun. Lauren is now asleep on Jiyong's arm as we making our way towards his car.
 
" Jiyong Thank you " i softly said looking ahead. He stop walking i look back at him. " What ? " i asked him.
 
" Why are you saying thank you ? Is it the other way around ? " Jiyong said. " Huh ? " i asked in confusion.
 
" Thank you for this day i really enjoy it, your daughter is really adorable " he said. " Yeah i bet she likes you more now than me " i said as i pout and fake a disappointment. He chuckled.
 
" I dont think so, your attachment to each other is really strong no one can bend it " he said. " Hmm ~ your right but sometimes thats not the case " i said looking ahead as we continue to walk.
 
" What do you mean ? " he asked. " She loves Pororo more " i said as i look at him and at his shirt teasing him again.
 
" Ahh Dara " he whined again as he stomp his feet. " But seriously Ji, Pororo suits you more than Hello Kitty ~  Pwahahahahahaha " i laughed and ran away.
 
" Yahh Dara get back here ! " Jiyong yelled. " Haha Hey Mr. Pororo dont yell, you might wake up the kid Pororo " i yelled back still laughing and then i turned around and made my way toward his car.
 
" Yahh Mrs. Pororo wait for us ! " Jiyong half yelled. A smile crept on my lips.
 
 
______
 
 
 
A far from them is a man who is just watching them goof around.
 
 
" Am i really too late now Dara-ah ? " the man said as he sighed and rested his head on the stirring wheel.
 
 
" My Princess ~ " he whispered sadly as he closed his eyes and tighten his grip on the stirring wheel.
 
 
 
 
**************************
 
 
 
 
WRITTERS NOTE :
 
 
After a week i finally got the chance to update ~ ill still have my final examination tomorrow ahh school works is so stressing ~
Im so worked up right now especially im gonna get to see Bigbang in 3 days ! Oh My God ^_^
Anyways i hope you'll like this chapter, its the start for more Daragon moments as the charade begins :)
but before that we still need to listen to a story of one man right ? kke XD
Subscribe ! subscribe ! give me your thoughts dear readers ~
Lots of Love for the PORORO FAMILY ♥ kekeke