Chapter 5 -- The Business Party

Do Happy Ever After Exist ?

 

 

We are here now already at the party, the venue is really big there are many businessman and woman socializing. Hmm ~ that Choi Seunghyun really prepared a lot for this. I glance at tha jerk and he looks bored.

 

" Hey, you should start socializing to others too " i nudge him. " Tch ~ what for ? look at them their talking happily but their smiles are fake i bet they all have hidden agenda " he said. " Thats business, you need to be friendly and act close to eye your business prey " i said.

 

" You seem to know a lot about these things " he said. " You can say that " i shrugged. " So i really made a good decision on selecting you as my secretary " he chuckled. " Hmmm ~ i guess thats the best decision you made for the rest of your life " i conceitedly said.

 

He just chuckled and look ahead eyeing the people socializing. " Hey Dara " he softly said not looking at me. I was shocked, it was the first time he called me by my name. " Neh ? " i said as my heart beating rapidly. " I can trust you right ? " he said and look at me. " Of-of course " i said as i got lost in his eyes.

 

" Sorry for pissing you off and being jerk this past week since we met " he sincerely said. " So youre aware ? " i said with a smile. Im getting a feeling that this conversation will lead us to good. " Yeah ~ so ~ " he chuckled and raised his right hand " Friends ? " "I thought you'll never asked " i said smiling as i shake his hand.

 

" Now sajangnim go and talk to others " i said as i pull my hand. " Eh ? i thought were friends now, whats with the sajangnim ? " he asked. " Its because were still on work " i said. " Tch ~ and since your my secretary you should always stay by my side, Come on now Alien lets try talking to those scumbags " he said.

 

" Hey ! i thought were friends whats with the Alien ! " i said as i crossed my arms on my chest. " Yup, were friends thats why Alien is my special nickname for you " he said and turned around and started to walk. " Aissh this jerk " i exclaimed as i pout not following him, with that he look back and chuckled and walk back to me. 

 

" Im just kidding Dara, come on now and lets hunt for our business prey " he said smiling as he offer his arm, with that i smiled back and hook my arm to his arm " Arasso Sajangnim "

 

_______________

 

 

Everybody is now on their seat waitng for the man of the night to appear. Just trhen an old man step up on the stage. " Good evening ladies and gentleman, first i want to thank you all for coming. This day is really important for me and my family. Its the new beginning for the Choi Groups Inc. as i introduce to all of you my new successor, Ladies and gentleman the new face of the Choi Groups Inc., Lets welcome my youngest son Mr. Choi Seunghyun ".

 

A young good looking man step up on the stage. Wow he's really handsome but Jiyong is more handsome. He's full of charisma too but Jiyong is way more charismatic. Yeah ! Im bias here ! were friends right ? 

 

 

" Annyeong Hasaeyo Choi Seunghyun imnida " he greeted everyone as he bow then for a moment he glance at me and smiled then look away. I look at my back to see if there's someone behind me but i didn't see anyone. Is that only my imagination or he really smiled at me ? i looked at Jiyong and his staring at me intently. " What ? "i asked him. " Nothing " he sigh and shake his head then look up the stage and stare at Mr.Choi with his eyebrows furrowed.

 

After the brief introduction they went off the stage to greet personally the attendees one by one, but what shocking is Mr. Choi Seunghyun went straight to me and Jiyong. Then he stood in front of us. " You must be Mr. Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you " he said as he offered his hand. " Same here Mr. Choi " Jiyong said seriously as he shake his hand.

 

" Im really looking forward to to work with you and your company " Mr. Choi said. " What do you mean ? " Jiyong asked. " Lets just say i have some business proposal for your company " Mr. Choi said.  "Isn't it too early for that ? " Jiyong asked. " Well you know what they say the early bird catches the worm " Mr. Choi shrugged as he took to glass of wine from the waiter who stop on us and gave the other glass to Jiyong. " Sure do " Jiyong simply replied as he took a sip on his wine.

 

Just then his eyes fell on me with that Jiyong cleared his throat. " By the way she's Sandara Park, my secretary " Jiyong said as he tugged my wrist and pulled me closer on his side. " Nice to meet you Miss Park " he sadi smiling gently at me as he offered his hand.

 

" Its my pleasure, nice to meet you too Mr. Choi " i said as i shake his hands. Then a strange feeling came to me, why do i feel like i already got the chance to hold his hand way way before ? " You can let go of her hand now " Jiyong said. I pulled away first. 

 

Mr. Choi just chuckled while Jiyong hissed. " I'll go now and greet others, i'll just see both of you later. Please do enjoy the night " he said then smiled and walk away.

 

___________________

 

 

After some rounds of talking to others again, Me and Jiyong are now sitting on our table. Sigh ~ i wanna go home already, I just wanna spend the rest of the night with Lauren ~ sigh ~ is she home already ? I look at Jiyong and he seems bored too. 

 

" Hey sajangnim " i nudge him, he just glares at me. I rolled my eyes " Jiyong " i sternly said. " What ? " he asked as he smiled. " I think we should go home now, We've done our thing here already " i said. " Yeah right, and theres no good business prey here as you said " he said. I just laughed.

 

" Hmm ~ maybe we should have to wait for Mr. Choi's business proposal to you " i said. He just nod in response and then he stand up. " I'll just go to the rest room first then were good to go " he said. " Arasso, dont take too long " i said, " Just stay here " he ordered. I just nod.

 

A minute just after Jiyong excused himself, a sweet music played by an orchestra took over. Then couples started dancing sweetly on the dance floor. What is this a ball ? as far as i know business party dont have this right ? Oh well were going anyway, I thought.

 

Just then when i look at my side, i see Mr. Choi standing in front of me smiling. " Hi there Ms. Park mind if i ask you for a dance " he said as he offered his hand. " Err ~ but i need to stay here my boss will comeback in any minute and we decided to cut off the night " i said, im getting concious now because most of the people are now looking on us. 

 

" Come on now Ms. Park, a short dance will not hurt and besides you dont want to get me embarrass, people are now staring it will be ashame if the man of the night got rejected " he said as he pout. Eh ? whats with the pout ?! but he looks adorable ~ keke XD

 

" So ? " he trailed off. Ahh he so persistent, i sigh. " Arasso Mr. Choi " i shyly said as i place my hand on his open palm with that he smiled and gently drag me in the middle. He place both of jhis hand on my waist while i just place both of my hands on his shoulders. 

 

He let out a soft laugh and took both of my hands and intertwined it behind his neck and pull me closer. " There, much better " he said as he smiled. His smiles never seems to fade away. 

 

" You look really beautiful Ms. Park, your the most beautiful woman here if i say " he said looking at me intently. There's something in his eyes that i can't interpret. " Thank you " i softly said as i got lost on the way he stare at me.

 

" How are you ? " i got shocked at his question, why he's asking me this question like i have known him for a long time ? Im really getting confuse now.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

 

" Eh ? where's Dara ? " i said to myself the moment i came back to our table. Then a two lady walk in front of me and took their seat on the table just beside us  " That Park is really lucky huh ? he's working with Kwon Jiyong who's really a catch and now he got the attention of the successor of the Choi Groups, what a lucky girl ! " the blonde girl said to her friend.

 

Park ? their talking about Dara right ? because i hear my name too and whats with Mr. Choi ? I thought as i turned to the two ladies and follow their gaze, and there they are dancing together, staring intently at each other but what makes me bother is why Mr. Choi staring at Dara like she's longing for her for a long time.

 

I felt my chest tighten at their sight of them having their sweet moment. " You want to go home huh " i bitterly said as i turned around and about to leave when another irritating sight welcomed me.

 

There's the people i want to forget for the rest of my life walking their way towards me and smiled like nothing happened. I felt my blood boiled, my jaw clenched tightly. " Hey Ji " she sweetly said as she clung her arm on the guy beside her. I hissed and tend to walk pass by them but she hold my arm.

 

" Jiyong, where are you going ? " she asked " What ? " i irritatingly said as i faced them. " I just want to know how are you doing " she said. " The hell you care ! " i hissed. Why is she talking to me like she did not do anything wrong against me.

 

" Hey dude ! dont talk to Yoona like that " the guy beside him said. " Talk ? im not even fond talking to the both of you " i said. " You ! " the guy said as he took a step forward seems want to start a fight. I look at him challengingly.

 

" Donghae, Dont ! I got this " Yoona said as she hold the arm of Donghae trying to pacify him as she step forward staring at me. " What's your problem Ji ? i just want the three of us to be friends again " she exclaimes a liitle louder catching people's attention. " Friends ? youre kidding right ? " i bitterly said.

 

 

_________________________

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

" Hey are you alright ? " Mr. Choi asked me. " Huh ? " i said. He chuckled, i got shy because i was to busy spacing out while staring at him that i didn't heard what he just said, i looked down. He chuckled again, then he tapped my nose " Hey Princess " he gently said, with that i look up to him confuse at his actions. 

 

DEJA VU ! I know this things already happen ! tapping my nose ! Princess ! with that i unclasped my hand on his neck and stared at him. " Tell me, do i know you ? do you know me ? do we know each other ? " i asked him as my heart pounds as i wait for his answer.

 

He smiled and about to answer when we heard a girl talking loudly getting people's attention. " What's your problem Ji ? i just want the three of us to be friends again " she exclaimed. " Friends ? youre kidding right ? " Jiyong ! its Jiyong ! what is happening ? i thought as i stared at them confusely.

 

They are caught up in a heated conversation and all people's attention are now on them with that i decided to walked towards them, but before i got to take a step Mr. Choi held my arm. " Dara " he said " Im sorry Mr. Choi, Jiyong needs me now " i said as i gently tug my arm away from his hold i stared at him and pain is visible in his eyes. Why ?

 

Then i walk fast as i could to get where Jiyong is. " Dara, wait up " Mr. Choi called up, i feel him following me but i just ignore him. Who are those peolple ? why Jiyong looks so pissed ? who is that girl ? Many questions running through my mind as i made my way towards them.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

 

" Do you still love me huh Ji ? " she suddenly asked. I saw Donghae got shocked at her question. People attention are now on us. Some are starting to take pictures and videos, were really making a scene. How dare she asked me if i still love her. When i shift my eyes i see Dara walking toward us with a confuse look and following her behind is Seunghyun.

 

" Do you still love me huh Ji ? " she asked again looking intently at me. Why does she wants to know ? " Yeah, I love you, i really do love you, I love you ~ " i paused then i grab Dara who is now standing in front of us. " I love you Dara " i said as i claimed her lips.

 

Her lips are the softest and sweetest i've ever kissed if i describe. I saw her eyes wide open, shocked while i just close my eyes and savor the moment. I can hear cameras flashing everywhere. 

 

When i pulled back i see her eyes are still wide open still shocked from what i did. When i looked around i see Yoona, Donghae, Seunghyun and everyone are all shocked, with that i look back at Dara and peck her lips, she just blink.

 

I pulled her by waist to my side " I hope that answer your question Yoona, dont assume too much next time, i had a great life now with my girlfriend " i said " Friends ? i really dont know if my girlfriend will like the idea of me being friends again with my EX " i said emphasizing the last word. 

 

" We'll go now Mr. Choi, we really enjoy your party but my girlfriend here is really now exhausted , we will just see you some other time " i said as i look at him. He just nod while i see his jaw and fist clenching tightly. Whats with him ? Does he like Dara ? im not liking that thought with that i pull Dara more closer.

 

" We really need to go now my Baby is tired " i said to Yoona and Donghae and then i kiss Dara's forehead. " Come on now Babe " i said smiling at her as she stare blankly at me then i hold her hand as we made our way out leaving all of them dumbfounded. ! what did i get myself into ? im sure where on the frontpage of the news paper tomorrow.

 

 

_____________________

 

 

" What did you do Jiyong ?! " she furiously asked me the moment we step in her apartment. We decided to talk once we are in her apartment since talking in my car will be not a good idea because we may get in to an accident because she is being furious now as she finally recovered from her shock state earlier. I just bit my lips, i dont know what to say yet.

 

" Unnie ? your here already " a blonde girl suddenly appear coming from a bed room. " Chae " Dara said as she faced the Blonde girl. " Is everything alright ? are you two fighting ? " she asked.

 

" No Chae, dont worry its nothing, where is she ? " Dara said " Is that so ? she's sleeping now unnie " the blonde said. Who are they talking about ?  " Arasso, thanks Chae i owe you again " Dara said " Its nothing unnie by the way i need to go now, are you sure you two okay ? " the blonde asked as she get her things on the couch while eyeing me and Dara.

 

" Were okay Chae, i just need to talk to him " Dara said " Okay as you say so, ill go now " she said as she bow to me, i bow also at her. " Okay take care, thanks again " Dara said as she sent her to the door.

 

" Now going back " she said glaring at me the moment her friend was gone ~ ahhh i dont know this Alien can this be scary ~ " Why did you do that ? " she asked again. I just keep my silence. " Jiyong answer me ! " she yelled but still ikeep my silence.

 

 

" What are you doing Jiyong ? were just starting to be friends and here you are bringing complications ! " she exclaimed. I was about to say something already when suddenly ~

 

" Omma ? " just then a little girl came standing beside the couch rubbing her eyes who seems to wake up from her sleep.

 

" Omma ? " i said as my eyes widen.

 

" Omma is he Appa ? "

 

 

*******************

 

End of Chapter 5 ! How do you find it ? Subscribe ! subscribe ! I wanna hear your thoughts !

I cut the scene there keke dont worry though because

I'll try to update tomorrow or on monday because ill be busy this coming week because

BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR next stop is our country ! Yehey !

Me and my Best friend are planning to stalk them from the airport to their hotel

if our schedule permits kekeke XD

That's me walking excitedly when i see their big poster while im doing a little shopping yesterday !

Oh just 11 days to go ! i finally see them live in concert !

KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! 

Anyways give me your comments about this chapter ~ ill update again tomorow if i can

Lots of Love ♥

 

 

 

 

OMO ! T.O.P is in the Hauzzz ~ what can you say keke XD