Unbelievable

I Know You, Lee Taemin!

"Why haven't you been telling me these things? Why have you and Key never visited me on my birthdays? Why is it that I feel hatred for you right now?!"

I screamed, I couldn't believe what I just said at the end of my sentence. 

"Look, I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to talk or see me again; but meet me at the cafe tonight at seven. We'll talk then, I gotta go rehearse."

He said and kissed my cheek, How could he just leave me like this?! I stood there in shock, as I watched him walk away.

"I'll get you, Lee Taemin."

*____________________________________*

Kexi kept walking down the streets of Seoul, she couldn't believe what Taemin was doing to her. She decided to go to the SM studio and talk to him now, they all knew her face because her cousin is a trainee. As she approached the door, a security guard stopped her,

"Name," He asked, holding a clipboard,

"Kexi Hwang," She said, he nodded and opened the door for her. Kexi smirked and went inside, She quickly turned around and stopped the door before it shut, "Excuse me, what floor is SHINee's practice room on?"

"Third," He smiled, she thanked him and went to the third floor, she heard Taemin's voice as she approached the door, she peeked in and saw Taemin and the tall one fooling around, the puppy looking one and Key were sitting with the chicken lover and talking. She was furious, but also nervous. She was going to be the center of attention once she entered the room.

She took a deep breath and entered, everyone stared at her, "Ai-Taemin, I demand to talk to you now."

"What the hell are you doing here?" He walked up to her, his face seemed mad, but he really wasn't.

"I came here to talk to you, now will you explain why the hell you didn't tell me ANYTHING when you left? Why didn't you even attempt to visit?" She screamed,

"How are you even in here?" Key stood up,

"My cousin's a trainee here. If you were in my life, you would know!" Her voice cracked, she was on the verge of tears, Taemin could see it. 

"I'm sorry, but now's not the time to talk, Kexi!" Taemin tried to get her to leave, but she wouldn't.

"I demand an answer." She managed to say after regaining her composture. 

"And you'll get an answer tonight at the cafe!" He tried again to get her to leave, but she didn't budge.

"Taemin, don't you realize how many nights I've cried myself to sleep because you never called? Don't you realize how I almost killed myself because my best friends decided not to call me? You really hurt me, guys. You really did." She couldn't hold it in anymore, she started bursting out into tears.

"Oh my god, Kexi, I'm so sorry." Key ran up to hug Kexi, who was bawling her eyes out. Taemin stood there, his eyes were red and starting to water, he couldn't stand to see her like this. 

He couldn't stand to see the one he loves so upset.