Broken Hearts & Empty Promises 2/4

Broken Hearts & Empty Promises.

Yo Seob woke up the next morning with a slight headache all thanks to all the crying he had done the night before. Opening his eyes fully he is met with a still sleeping Hyun Seung. Gently he reaches out and pokes the other’s cheek with his index finger.
“Hey, Seungie wake up its morning.”

Grumbling and rubbing at his eyes Hyun Seung nearly jumps out of his skin seeing Yo Seob’s face so close to his own until he remembered the night before and calms his self. “Mmm, good morning Seobie how are you feeling?”

“I’m okay a little headache but I can deal with that.” Sitting up Yo Seob stretches before pulling Hyun Seung up into a sitting position ignoring the protest the other made.

“Since it seems you won’t let me get anymore sleep why don’t we go into the kitchen and make some breakfast. “ After seeing Yo Seob nod Hyun Seung climbs down from the bed not forgetting to help the other down also. As the two make their way into the living room only to see that everyone is missing....Well everyone except the one person Yo Seob didn’t want to see.

Doo Joon had just come in from sitting outside on the balcony he began to walk back into the warmth of the apartment stopping half way when he sees his ex lover and band mate walking to the kitchen. ‘Damn it I thought I was the only one home.’ He thought to himself as he finally started to walk again. Hyun Seung spots Doo Joon first and quickly tries to hurry Yo Seob along so he wouldn’t spot the other but utterly fails. Whipping his head around Yo Seob’s eyes widen his throat becoming dry.

‘Well there goes having a peaceful morning.’ Hyun Seung grumbles to himself all the while Yo Seob is still staring at Doo Joon until finally the oldest out of the three breaks the awkward silence.

“What are you two doing here? I thought I had the whole place to myself.” Doo Joon didn’t mean for his words to come out as harsh as they did. Hearing the tone in his voice he mentally kicks himself.

“It’s our day off we wanted to sleep is that a problem?” Yo Seob looks to the leader waiting for him to say something until Hyun Seung took action by taking his hand and pulling him along to the kitchen but not before Yo Seob said one last thing. “Why don’t you just go and finish what you started with Junsu.” That statement making not only Doo Joon blink and stumble backwards slightly it also succeeded in making Hyun Seung stop in his tracks momentarily before coming back to reality. Yo Seob had never acted like that or even spoke like that to anyone no matter how angry or upset he was. “Seobie just let it go come on we’re supposed to have a nice breakfast remember?” Slowly nodding Yo Seob pulls his hand softly away from the other and walks into the kitchen a sighing Hyun Seung following.

Still slightly stunned from the sudden outburst of the lead vocalist Doo Joon flops down onto the couch rubbing at his forehead. Pulling out his cell phone from his pocket; he was going to fix this he just had to.

| From: Doo Joon
| To: Junsu
| Hey Junsu, I really need
| your help Yo Seob broke up
| with me. He won’t even look at
| me anymore. Can you maybe talk
| to him for me?
| 9:01am Friday October 26 2010

| From: Junsu
| To: Doo Joon
| How can I help Doo Joon? Think about
| it do you think Yo Seob will honestly want
| to talk to the guy who was lip locking
| with his boyfriend?
| 9:07am Friday October 26 2010

| From: Doo Joon
| To: Junsu
| Oh come on Junsu! It’s all
| your fault that he broke up with me
| in the first place!
| 9:12am Friday October 26 2010

| From: Junsu
| To: Doo Joon
| It’s not all my fault Is it
| Doo Joon your just as much
| to blame as I am. You were the one
| Pinning me against the wall remember?
| 9:20am Friday October 26 2010

| From: Doo Joon
| To: Junsu
| Okay so maybe it wasn’t
| completely your fault but come
| on! please can’t you just say something
| anything will do.
| 9:26pm Friday October 26 2010

| From: Junsu
| To: Doo Joon
| Fine okay I’ll help you
| but only because I’m tired of
| hearing you complain so much you
| owe me though.
| 9:32am Friday October 26 2010

Doo Joon sighs to himself as he rubs at his temples this was turning out to be harder then he thought it would be; meanwhile in the kitchen Yo Seob was sitting down at the kitchen table with a cup of tea in hand, twirling his index finger around the rim of the cup. Hyun Seung who had been cooking them breakfast places a bowl of porridge in front of the other hoping this would brighten his mood some. Yo Seob smiles softly taking a small bite he wasn’t really hungry but the fact that Hyun Seung made it himself Yo Seob didn’t want to waste it.

“Seungie aren’t you going to eat?” tilting his head to the side some Yo Seob looks to Hyun Seung who was now sitting across from him.

“I’m not hungry but you should eat up so you can build up your strength.” Smiling he pushes the bowl closer to the other.

“If you say so Seungie.” Yo Seob says as he takes another bite a bigger one this time. “Thank you again this tastes great!”

“No problem Seobie now shut up and eat.” Hyun Seung didn’t know why he was doing all this. Normally he’d be sitting somewhere alone doing his own thing. Now he is helping another, making him breakfast, and holding him the night before as he cried from a broken heart. Could it be he liked the other? No it couldn’t be. Jang Hyun Seung didn’t fall in love especially not with a follow band member who had just gotten his heart broken and he sure as hell wasn’t in denial either.