Broken Hearts & Empty Promises 1/4

Broken Hearts & Empty Promises.

It was an ordinary night for the Beast gang they had just finished their schedules for the night. Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Gi Kwang, and Dong Woon each took turns showering before heading to bed. All the while the lead vocalist and leader stood in the living room.

"H-how could you do this to me?! After all we've been through!" Yo Seob yelled at the other not caring that the rest of his band mates were currently trying to sleep.

"I told you I didn't mean to it was a mistake and people are trying to sleep so keep your voice down!" Even when Doo Joon spoke the last few words even his voice was beginning to rise.

"So pushing Junsu against a wall and making out with him; it was just a mistake? Come on Doo Joon you think im that stupid?!" Tears threatened to fall from the vocalist's eyes at any moment.

"No of course I don't think you’re stupid. Yo Seob please just....I didn't mean too...I don't know why I did it....It just happened." Grabbing Yo Seob's shoulders he pulls him closer looking into the eyes of the one he had hurt. "can't we put this behind us?"

All Yo Seob could do was laugh not his normal bubbly happy laugh but one filled with anger, hurt, and bitterness. "No we can't. I'm done Doo Joon and so are we." Pushing the hands that were on his shoulders off of him he turns away walking into the bedroom where the others were currently in. Doo Joon wouldn't bother him there. Not if he didn't want to wake the guys.

Doo Joon stood there for a while hands at his sides. He didn't want to believe the love of his life just broke up with him but in reality that’s just what happened. Memories of him making out with Junsu flashed through his mind. The lustful stare of the other, how he had the older man pressed up against a wall, bodies pressed together, and tongues each fighting to take control. If Yo Seob hadn't walked in on them who knew how far it would of went.

When Yo Seob had made it to the bedroom he didn’t waste any time. Quickly he changed into his Pjs, climbing up to his bed and getting under the covers. Everything had happened so fast. The group was in a waiting room getting ready for an upcoming performance they had to do. Gi Kwang and Dong Woon helping each other practice their parts, Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung well they were off in their own little world. Doo Joon who had been sitting with Yo Seob since they were the first to finish up When Doo Joon stood up to tell everyone he needed to speak with one of the staff members of course he had to give his love a kiss on the forehead before leaving. Yo Seob thought nothing of his boyfriend leaving. It wasn't until the leader had been gone awhile did he start to worry and decide to go look for him. What a big mistake that had turned out to be.

To see Doo Joon pressed up against another doing things that were only supposed to be done to him; hearing the other male softly moan Doo Joon's name as he marked his neck broke Yo Seob's heart into a million pieces. Shaking his head Yo Seob tries to stop thinking about it yet that just made him think about it even more and as he did he began to cry; placing his head into his pillow to muffle his sobs so he wouldn't wake the others. What he didn't know was that Hyun Seung was up the whole time listening to him.

Quickly Hyun Seung gets up from his bed and slowly makes his way to the other; placing his back against the wall he slowly pulls the other into his arms and hold him close to him. Yo Seob could hear someone moving towards him as two arms wrap around him he could fill his body stiffen under the touch it wasn't until his head touched the other's chest did he relax Yo Seob could tell just by the way the other felt that it was Hyun Seung. Gently rubbing the back of the one in his arms Hyun Seung let him curl up into his embrace; as tears stained his shirt he didn't care he just wanted to be there for him in his time of need.

"Shhh Seobie it's going to be okay Seungie is here." Whispering those words into the ear of the crying man he continued to rub his back.

"Oh Seungie he...he cheated on me...." Speaking in between sobs Yo Seob's body began to shake which just made Hyun Seung hold onto him even tighter.

Hyun Seung didn't know what to say that would make his friend feel any better so he just continued to hold him. It also took all his might to not get up and punch Doo Joon in the face for hurting Yo Seob.

Doo Joon who had been in the living room since the fight started decided it was best if he sleeps on the couch not wanting to even go in that room knowing full well his now ex is probably crying his eyes out it was just something he knew he wouldn't be able to handle plus the fact the younger man was crying because of him. Somehow he was going to fix this. He didn't know how all he knew was that he wanted the love of his life back.

Yo Seob had finally stopped crying and fallen asleep in Hyun Seung's arms. Shifting here and there Hyun Seung lays Yo Seob down and tucks him in and begins to leave when a hand wraps around his wrist. Looking back his eyes lock with the half asleep Yo Seob's

"Seungie don't leave....Please sleep with me tonight?" Yo Seob didn't want to sleep alone tonight and Hyun Seung's was fairly comfortable he had to admit.

Smiling Hyun Seung nodded slowly and moved next to the other getting under the blanket. Once they were both lying situated Yo Seob curls himself up in a slight ball as close to Hyun Seung as he could which brought a smile to said man who then wraps an arm protectively around the other and closes his eyes and soon both finally slip into dream land.