Manito

The Ex-Girlfriend

Baekhyun's POV

"Y-you t-talk?" I gaped at the dog, who looked at me innocently.

IS THIS FOR REAL?

THE 

DOG

TALKS?

Or am I just hallucinating?

"Duh... I talk, you dope!"

"Wait... wha--I'm going crazy!!!" I screamed, pulling my hair in frustration. So those in television were real. It's not fantasy! Dogs talk!

"Of course, you're crazy!" The dog yelled at me and on the same time a whack on my head came from behind.

"Whaa--" Iturned around and met Sooji face to face.

"Dude! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you ou--" She stopped laughing and straightened herself. She cleared and her heels. "Let's go to sleep."

 

No One's POV

"OH OH OH YER LATE DUDES!" Chanyeol hollered from the living room. They, sans Sehun, were huddled in the living room, sitting on throw pillows. A bowl, with confetti and rolled papers, was positioned at the center on the circle. "Had it rough last night?"

"Rough, huh?" You scoffed, "Do you want me to rub a rock on your face?"

"Burn!" Baekhyun chuckled and took his seat beside Chanyeol. "Sorry bro but you were against me too. Maybe next time?"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Where's Sehun?" You asked, taking your seat between Suho and D.O. 

As if it was on cue, a scream fifty octaves higher than a girl's normal scream was heard from Suho and Sehun's room. You smirked. Your revenge worked.

"HYUNG HELP ME!" Sehun screamed, running out from their room with no underwear on. Baekhyun jumped to your side and placed a hand to cover your eyes. "Shoot. Sooji's here. HELP ME GET THEM OFF! ANTS! M-MY--"

"Don't say it, Sehun!" Suho warned, slowly standing up from his seat.

"What is happening?" You innocently asked, "Oh my gosh... wait is Sehun right now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Sooji?" D.O. raised his eyebrow and Kai shook his head.

"What?" You shrugged, "What happened to you?"

"Help me pleaaaaaase!!!!" Sehun cried, tears overflowing from his eyes. "Someone put ants in my underwear drawer! When I wore my underwear it suddenly got itchy and... HYUNGS!!! YOU ARE ALL SO CRUEL! WHAT KIND OF PRANK IS THIS????"

"Sooji, let's talk outside." Kai pulled you out of the dorm.

"Whoa..." Baekhyun shook his head in amazement. 'She was serious about it.' 

"Did Sooji do it?" Chanyeol whispered, leaning closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun subtly nodded and Chanyeol and D.O. grimaced. Whatever the reason Sooji did that to Sehun, they wouldn't want to know. All they know is nobody among them wants to be in the same situation Sehun is in.

"Man, tough." D.O. banged his head on the couch, "Good Heavens have mercy on me."

"Me too!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said simultaneously.

"Use Chanyeol's underwears for the mean time." Suho patted Sehun's back. "I'll see what I can do with your drawer."

"Thanks, hyung." Sehun sniffed and sat beside Chanyeol. "Hyung... did you do it?"

"Whaa--not me!" Chanyeol defended himself.

"Sooji..." Sehun muttered, "She's the only person who is heartless enough to do this. What have I done?"

"Fine. Fine, Jongin. I'll get him a new set of underwear. Happy now?" You groaned, entering the dorm. "Oh... Sehun's okay now."

"Okay!!!" Chanyeol clapped his hands. "Since everyone's her-- SUHO HYUNG GET OUT FIRST!!!"

"I'm in. I'm in!" Suho rushed out of their bedroom and sat beside you. 

"Now that everyone's here, we'll have our manito!!!" He cheered. "And since this is our first Christmas together, you should know that nobody tells anyone about his or her manito. Got that?"

"Yes!!!" Baekhyun fist-pumped.

You looked around and caught Sehun glaring at you. You tried to look away but his glare was so piercing, it distracted you from everything. Throughout the whole period, he was glaring at you.

"Sooji!!! It's your turn to pick!" D. O. nudged you.

You stood up and took a random rolled paper from the bowl. You unrolled it and rolled your eyes the moment you figured out who it was.

'Baekhyun'

After the picking session, they all stood up to attend to their own business except you and Sehun. He was still seated on the throw pillow, arms crossed, head down but glaring at you.

"What's your problem?" You clicked your tongue and stood up.

"You!" Sehun pointed his index finger at you. He stood up and charged towards you, engulfing you in a hug. "Sooji I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll do whatever you want just don't do this to me again. I'm ready to be your slave or anything. Please Sooji-nim... forgive me."

"What..." You dropped your jaw. You were supposed to apologize to him and buy him a new set of underwear but look who's being apologetic now. "Okay guys... you heard him. Oh Sehun is now my slave."

"Just don't hurt me again!" He cried, wiping a stray tear from his eyes. "Please please!! I'll even collect ants for you in case you have a new victim."

"You did it?" Suho widened his eyes. "Oh goodness. Are you crazy? H-his d-d---pe-pe--- junior was swelling because of the ant bites!"

"Does it still itch?" You pulled away from the hug, asking Sehun sincerely. "If it does, tell me and we'll see a doctor right away."

"Is Sehun her manito?" Baekhyun, who looked up from his cereal bowl, furrowed his eyebrows at the two youngest ones. 'Tsk... I thought she got me! Anyways... I don't really know what to do with Suho hyung, I've been so nice to him since day one. I think he can manage not receiving special blablas.'

"Nah..." Kai shook his head. 'I got Sehun...'

'Should I put laxatives into Jongin's food? Or extra sugar? Or what...' Chanyeol scratched his head, thinking of what he could do for his manito.

'What does Sooji need anyway? Extra food?' D.O. shrugged while he dug into his bowl of cereal. 'I'll just cook her lunch.'

'Chanyeol... tss...' Suho smiled to himself. "Easy."

 


 

"Baekhyun!!! Do you need help with that?" You offered while Baekhyun was shoving things into his bag. "I'm coming with you to practice, okay! Since it's vacation and I really have nothing to do at home."

"Yah..." Baekhyun squinted his eyes at you. "Are you... my manito?"

"No!!" You denied quickly. "I'm just offering help. If you don't want it, then fine with me."

"Bleh..." Baekhyun made a face. "Stupid Baekhyun! Of course you're not her manito. Sehun is her manito!!!"

 


 

"SOOJI! LUNCH!" D.O. handed you a light blue bento box. He heard from Jongin that you liked the color and didn't accept anything from anyone unless its color belongs to the fifty shades of blue. (A/N: see what I did tharrr? lol) 

"Yes!!!" You punched the air and grabbed the bento box from D.O. "Did you poison this?"

"Of course not!"

"Aha!" You jabbed your index finger onto his chubby cheek. "YOU ARE MY MANITO!!!! Jokeee! You're not. You're just born nice. Be careful Kyungsoo you might exceed the heavens because of your kindness."

"Just eat up!" D. O. hissed and walked away. "Wheww..."

 


 

"Should I or should I not...?" Baekhyun paced back and forth in the practice room. He had a soda can on hand and he was deliberating whether he should offer it to you or not. Yes, you. Not Suho.

Because he thought, you'd rather be his manito than Suho.

Suho sulked in one corner. It was yesterday when they picked their manitos but until today, he hasn't received anything. No one even made a kind gesture to him. Everything was normal. Or so, he thought.

"SEHUN! NEW UNDIES FOR YOU!!!" Kai yelled from across the room, as soon as he arrived with Chanyeol. They went grocery shopping because they're manager was off for a vacation. 

 


 

"HOMAYGAAAAAAAAAAASH I AM DEAD." Baekhyun's pupils dilated as soon as he browsed through Naver. It was filled with updates from Girls' Generation's comeback. And of course, our little fanboy had his nose bleeding and his mouth drooling. "WHY ARE THEY SO Y??!?! JESSICA!!! YURI!!! HYOYEON!!! WHO TAUGHT YOU TO USE UNDERWEARS AS OVERWEARS?!?!?"

"Can you shut up!! I'm trying to sleep here!" You groaned.

"WHAT THE HECK KIM TAEYEON!! WHAT IS THAT HIDEOUS WIG? OH GAAAAD! WHAT IS HAPPENEING?? YOUR PERFECTION IS RUINED BY THAT HORRENDOUS WIG!!!" He complained, pointing to the laptop screen. "AND SUNNY WHY ARE YOU SO SMALL!! YOU LOOK LIKE A LOST KID RIDING A UNICORN!! WAIT NOOO! THAT'S YIXING HYUNG!!"

"Can you shu-- WHOAAA." You gaped at the screen, "Is that... oh my gosh. HOWWWWW!!!"

You hurriedly took your phone from the nightstand and sent Sunny spazz text messages. You didn't care even if you were sending her text messages in the middle of the night and they're probably asleep because Seohyun probably took over.

"My life is over..." Baekhyun sobbed helplessly. He looked over you and shook his head. Maybe you won't even bother but he was really... "Soo..jii...?"

"Hmm...?" You hummed, not looking away form your phone.

"I'm hungry."

"Yea..."

"I'm hungry."

"Okay."

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!"

"Then go cook for yourself!" You yelled at him. "There's ramen in the cupboard."

"Ok--"

"On second thought..." You stood up and pulled him out. "I'll cook."

 


 

After three fail packs of ramen, you finally made a decent one. You kept on burning and burning the three previous ramens because you slept while you were waiting for it to boil.

"Yah! Don't finish everything!!!" You swatted his hand away from the pot. "What about me...?"

"I'll feed you!" Baekhyun grinned, slurping the noodles. He lifted his chopstick with noodles in front of your face and shoved it into your mouth.

"AAHHHH!" You almost spat the noodles because it was burning hot but because spitting out food is wasting food, you swallowed it enduring the high temperature. "Water!!!"

"Here!" Baekhyun hurriedly offerend you a glass of water, laughing. "Sorry... I forgot to blow it."

"Eeeeesh!" You bit your wet lip and gulped down the glass of water. "I'll just feed myself."

You took another pair of chopsticks and ate the ramen as fast as you can. It seemed like you were having a race with Baekhyun, slurping noodle after noodle.

"So..." Baekhyun stopped and leaned backward. "You were really serious about the ants, huh?"

"Last time's event proved it, right?" You smirked. "I'm a man. I don't just talk and talk and talk. I put my words into actions."

"Scary..." Baekhyun shuddered. "Don't do that to me okay! You can do it to everyone else just not me. I don't want to feel Sehun's agony. His... well..erm...meneufueb is still itchy."

"I'll think about it." You rubbed your chin. Baekhyun shot you a pleading look. "Okay... okay. Of course I won't do that again. A prank should never be repeated, no matter how brilliant it is."

Baekhyun shook his head and continued eating.

"You talk like you've never done a prank before. As if... you have the look of a prankster. Just look at your pictures when you were a teenager!!! You look like a maniac!"

"Were you stalking me?"

"Yes. Got a problem with that?" You raised your eyebrow, "And, I'm not a stalker. i'm too good-looking to be one. I'm a NINJA."

"If you say so... but yeah I did a couple of pranks before." Baekhyun chuckled, "There was even this one time, I shaved Chanyeol's eyebrows."

"YOU DID WHAT?" You guffawed. "NO WAY!! Chanyeol's eyebrows?!?! You're much more meaner than I am. Eyebrows take forever to grow."

"Doesn't seem like it in Chanyeol's case." 

"Yeah... his eyebrows are full." You nodded your head in agreement. "He's really pretty, isn't he? I mean, he has the features of a girl. Like Luhan." You mumbled the last part.

"Don't I look pretty too?" Baekhyun pouted.

"He's prettier." You defended. "If we were back on the day we first met and I'm not love drunk with Luhan, I'll probably like Chanyeol."

"So you admit you still love Luhan hyung, huh?" Baekhyun smirked, yet he looked a little disappointed. "And you like Chanyeol!"

"NO AND NO!" You slammed your fist in the kitchen island. "First up, that was before nad I really really really hate Luhan! And second, I just find him pretty. Not that I actually like him."

"You don't find me good-looking?"

"You look rather dog-looking."

"Let's be honest here. I know I'm really good-looking. Everybody says that!" Baekhyun scoffed, cockily. "In fact the monolids make the be--"

"Alright, fine. Maybe you do." You finally admitted. "But not in this era. Maybe in the era where those who are ugly are handsome."

"You are so so so so so so mean!" Baekhyun jabbed his chopstick to your lips lightly, with every 'so'.

"But you like me."

"WHAT?? I DON'T!!!"

"Oh really, Baekhyun?"

"Getting cocky now, Sooji?"

"I'm not. I'm being honest. I know you like me."

"And you like me too."

"Yeah..."

"You do?"

"NO!!! Wait did I say that?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" You slammed your chopstick on the table. "Clean that up. I'm going to sleep."

 


A/N: TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!! :D:D:D:D:D

@min-young: idk it just came out! i was typing then BAM!

@Vip0202: just pm me!! ^^

@capitalHS: BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! The dog doesn't speak!!! :))) IKR!! fdknreognr FEELS ALL OVER!!

@JonzkMaalum: wala naimbento ko lang yan!! wala akong maisip na name ehhh!! .____.

@pandagirl753: thank you!!!

@han_byul: LMAO well according to her, it is!!!