Chapter 2

Cinderella

Yoona POV:

Awww poor Ryeowook. He's crying! Why would that guy even say that he's servent? Could Ryeowook be an orphan that's raised by reletives that treat him like ? Anyway why would any insane person treat him like that!! He's so sweet!

Ryeowook POV:

Why is Kangin such a bastard?! I'm definitely dead meat this time. The next thing iI know is that he's gonna tell Jessica and then they're probably going to abuse and make me work harder! I just wish I can runaway from that house.

Tears streamed down Ryeowook's face and his eyes started to swell. Yoona looked at him like she had experienced the worst thing possible just because of how he was treated. Yoona hugged him so that he would feel better. He felt embarresed as they were not alone but in public. They had only met an hour ago yet he could feel his beating rapidly when he was around her.

Ryeowook POV:

Why do I feel like this? I feel like I'm in love.

As they approached the door of their classroom Yoona turned around to face him. Ryeowook pouted. 'What's wrong Yoona-shii' Yoona looked at her feet. 'Oppa is there anyone in your class who's surname is Im?'

 Ryeowook POV:

So she's the daughter of Seoul's richest family... 

'No there isn't' He replied 'Why do you ask?' Yoona looked at him. She had a worried look on her face and sighed. 'W-well, you see...' Yoona sighed again and she trembled. 'Me and my family are the richest people in Seoul.' Yoona trembled even more. Ryeowook held her hand. 'Yeah, what about it?' he himself was once rich until Donghae his appa married Jessica since his umma Sooyoung had died when he was born. Yoona shuffled her feet uncomfortably. 'My parents wants to marry me off to their friend's son. That's why they sent me here.'

~~~ AWKWARD SILENCE ~~~

Ryeowook gave a fake smile. A smile that looked happy but filled with sadness. 'You know that guy from before?' He said. 'Yeah what about him?' Ryeowook gave Yoona a sad look.'H-he's my step hyung. His twin is also engaged' 

~~~ AWKWARD SILENCE ~~~

 

Ryeowook POV:

Yoona's engaged? And Siwon too... it would be horrible if they were engaged...