Chapter 3

Cinderella

2 weeks later

'Ryeowook-ah! Go open the door.' Jessica's scornful tone filled the room. Ryeowook took off his apron and fixed his hair. He was happy to have Yoona over at his place for dinner even though he knew they would never be able to date. He ran to the door and opened it. It wasn't Yoona's family at al. Instead, the result was no other than he 2 bestiesKyuhyun and Sungmin. 'Oh! Sungmin-shii, Kyuhyun-shii.' Kyuhyun gave him a playful slap on the back. 'You didn't think we would let you do all the work right.

Kyuhyun POV:

Hehehe...My evilness will make him cheer up about Yoona.

Sungmin POV:

*Sigh* Kyuhyun that Babo...If he pisses off Ryeowook I'm gonna kill him...REALLY WELL!

Ryeowook POV:

Is Kyuhyun crazy? He like hell at cooking! 

Ryeowook sighed, ok fine! But if you stuff-up this dinner, I will set Sungmin on you.' Sungmin rubbed his hands together trying to look evil even though he ended up doing aegyo instead. 'Ryeowook, don't just stand there with the guests invite them in!' Yelled Jessica from the lounge. Sighing, Ryeowook yelled back 'Ok! But they are only Suungmin and Kyuhyun.' Jessica walked to the door annoyed. 'How many times do I have to tell you that family's more important than friends huh?' Ryeowook did nothing but look at his feet. Jessica rolled her eyes. 'ANSWER ME KIM RYEOWOOK!' Again he just stared at his feet. Getting even more annoyed Jessica lost control of herself. She grabbed a vase on an end table next to her and threw it on Ryeowook's head. Jessica breathed deeply. Anger filled her eyes and she gritted her teeth. 'Umm, Ajumma? May I ask why you threw that on oppa's head.' Everyone looked suprised at hearing that voice. Ryeowook's eyes widened. 'Y-Yoona-shii.'