Chapter 1

Cinderella

'KRINGGGGGGGGGG' Ryeowook rolled over and checked the time on the clock. 6 o'clock. 

Ryeowook POV:

Great! Time to do chores again. Just fun.

He got out of bed and changed into his day clothing. While going down the stairs quietly, he looked at the mess there was in the hallway.

Ryeowook POV:

Heebum you cat! Why did you do this?

Ryeowook got his mop and bucket. He mopped up the floor untill it shined, cooked breakfast for his family and then went to wake them up. Even if ment having to face his abusive brothers.

"FAROUT RYEOWOOK!" The oldest twin, Kangin threw his pillow at him. "IT'S SO EARLY AND YOU WANT ME TO GET UP?" Siwon, the other twin was angry as well, "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE MOM FIRST?!" Calmly,Ryeowook replied "She's awake and waiting for you 2 to go and eat breakfast. Kangin and Siwon snorted and cursed.Then they left Ryeowook to clean up the mess in their room.

Ryeowook POV:

I wish I could run away from those retards

As soon as he finished tidying up their room, Ryeowook went to clean Jessica's. He gave a sad sigh and continued to work. Life was extremly hard...

------------------

At school

'RYEOWOOKIEEEEEE' Ryeowook opened his locker and turned around. His 2 best friends Sungmin and Kyuhyun ran up to him like they had had the best night out with their girlfriends Sunny and Seohyun.'Anneong' said Sungmin. He grabbed Ryeowook's shoulders and shook him back and forth. 'The daughter of the reichest family in Seoul is here...right now...at this VERY moment in the school.'Ryeowook blushed 'What's her name' he asked. Kyuhyun leaned against his locker looking at his nails. 'Her name's Yoona. Heard she's a chick...must be pretty hot eh?'. Then from out of nowhere Kyuhyun's girlfreind Seohyun showed up. 'Oppa you jerk' she said with a sad look on her face. Kyuhyun straightened his back and brushed his clothes. 'S-Seohyun' he stammered. Upset, Seohyun ran off crying. Kyuhyun feeling apolegetic ran after her. Sungmin slapped his forehead 'Kyuhyun still needs to get over his playboy instincts eh?' Ryeowook shrugged.

After the Sungmin left to find Kyuhyun and Seohyun, Ryeowook turned back to his locker neatened up his look. He covered up his flaws with his hair and brushed his clothes clean. 

Ryeowook POV:

Tada!!

'Excuse me, WATCH OUT' A girl slipped on his books that he had placed on the floor. As he turned his body around, a girl with a height of 168 bumped into him. The next thing he knew was that he was on top of her. Embarressed, he jumped up and helped her get up. The girl brushed her clothes and flicked her hair. 'Sorry about that... what's your name? Ryeowook didn't answer. He just stood there gazing at her beauty...

Ryeowook POV:

Wow she's really pretty...I wonder could she be?

'Ummm oppa?' He returned back to reality and realised he still hadb't asnwered her question. 'Huh? Name? Ohhh my name.' He bowed politely 'Anneonghasayo, Ryeowook inmida.' She laughed. 'You're so cute!' Ryeowook couldn't help but blush at hearing this coompliment. She twirled her hair around her fingers making it messier than it already was 'Anneonghasayo, Yoona inmida.' He looked at her 'Are you the new girl everyone's talking about?' she tilted her head cutely. 'Yes I am. If it's possible, can you take me to my classroon?' Ryeowook blushed like a rose that never seemed to die. 'W-what class are you in.' Yoona grabbed his hand. 'I'm in 3-C' widening his eyes, he replied 'Jinja?! Same here!' Yoona laughed. 'That's awesome!'

The 2 new friends swung their hands back-and-forth down the hallway when suddenly, a hand grabbed his shoulder and banged him against the wall. 'Yah! Kim Ryeowook how is it that I didn't get any cutlery in my lunch but Siwon did huh?' Kangin shoved his food in Ryeowook's face. 'L-leave Ryeowook-oppa alone!' Yoona tried not to be scared when facing Kangin. He turned around and smirked in a eted manner. 'Well, hello pretty girl.' He moved away from Ryeowook and stepped towards Yoona as she stepped back. He pinned her to the wall on the other side and held out a piece of paper for her that had his number on it. 'Call me.' he said. He turned around and gave his attention to Ryeowook once more. 'As for you, my servant, I'll deal with you later.' He cracked his knuckles and fist as a threat to Ryeowook. He was scared. Scared and horrified of what might happen to him. A lump appeared in his throat and he started crying as Kangin walked away...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a yoonwook fan writing about them....please comment!!! :D