Take My HEART Instead, My Mermaid~

Take My HEART Instead, My Mermaid~

 

“Please tell me that just a lie, Yoona-sshi..” She shook Yoona’s shoulder as tears streaming down through her cheek. Her sobs heard clearly as a blade is stabbing her heart continuously.

“Im sorry..” Yoona hung her head down as her tears falling down on the floor.

As she heard Yoona, unknowingly she fell to her knees and sobbed hysterically into her hands.  She was going to die and that was the end of it.  There was no way around it and no way to change it.  She was never so scared in her life. But, she scared if Luhan will replace her death..

No! he cant do this! I will never accepted his heart. NEVER!

“Im sorry.. Really sorry for not telling you the truth.” Yoona buried Luhan’s girl into her embrace. Somehow, she knows this is the best decision she made as she told Luhan’s girl about the truth. But, the truth is not finished yet. There are something missing..

“Yoona-sshi.. How is his condition? He still alright, right?.” She begged to Yoona as she stared into Yoona’s eyes deeply. Her tears keep on strolling down through her cheeks as she tried to find another truth in Yoona’s eyes.

Yoona tried to avoid her gaze as she looked outside. “Tell me, Yoona-sshi..” She pleaded with her tearing eyes. Yoona sighed, defeated with her fate.

“He is dying..”

==

She took a deep breath, open the knob door. She held her chest continuously as the pain keeps on stabbing her poor heart. She knew her time is coming. Her time to meet God, to live in white paradise will be a true dream after this.

 

==

~Luhan POV~

I stared outside the window as I flashbacked my sweet memories with her. My mermaid..

How do you right now, my love? Are you okay? Just wait for me.. My death is the answer for you to stay alive. Just wait for my heart.. I cant wait for time that my heart will be one with you..

I closed my eyes, drawing her face in my mind. How much I miss to see her face.. Cupped her face, kissed her lips.. Showing my eternity love for her. Without my knowing, a long slid tear escaped from my eyelids, trailed down through my cheek and landed to the floor. Im not scared of my death if my death will shine your life again, my love.

“Luhan..”

Her angelic voice be a melody for me as I can not see her after our break up. Again, tears rolling down from my eyelids, showing how I miss to wrapped her waist into my arm, comforted her, telling her ‘you are alright as long as I here with you’

“Luhan..”

Her voice again. Now, it feel so real.. Her voice is real..

“Luhan.. Im here..”

My eyes widen as my heart skipped a beat. I looked behind and again, my tears escaped..

“You.. my love” My lips curved a smile as I saw her for the first time after the broke up.

Pale skin-face, gloomy eyes, skinny petite body.. She is dying

My heart suddenly rushed a pain as I saw her in these conditions. I want to hug her, sending her my kisses, wrapped her in my arms.. But, how can I? My condition is getting worse as my energy is used up. Doctor told me that my chance to survive is impossible as the poison that I took is too strong. Yes, I took a poison to kill myself.

She moved forward the standing-me, closing our gap. She stared deeply into my eyes. Unknowingly, her eyes burst into tears, again. I don’t know how many times i broke her heart and let those glittering eyes burst into the tears.. I really don’t know..

She moved her palm, cupped my face; full of love. She caressed my cheeks, formed a smile across her lips; hiding all her pain inside.

“Luhan..”

I closed my eyes, as tears escaped again and again. I missed that lips whispered my name. I bit my lips continuously as I don’t want to look weak in front of her. I don’t want my tears keep on flowing down through my cheeks.

I took a deep breath, snapping her hand away from me, harshly.

“What do you doing here?! We already broke up! So, just get away from my life!!” I yelled at her as I put my best effort to make my voice calm and stable, even though every time I open my mouth; yelled at her and break her heart into a million pieces, it just like I ripped my own heart over and over again as I saw her tears is formed because of me.

“How can I get away from your life while you are giving your life to me, right now?” She asked the shocked me. Don’t tell me that she already knew everything. NO!

“She already knew everything, Luhan. I told her. Im sorry I broke our promises. Im sorry..” Yoona suddenly appeared.

“Yoona! You..”

“Just talk to her, Luhan. For the last time of your life. I don’t want you regretted your remaining time.” Yoona whispered into my ear and leaved me and her behind.

==

 

A silent atmosphere is formed as I and her silently sit on the chair at the flower garden. I know she loves flower as I love her. I love her too much.. Nothing will be replace her in my heart. Nothing..

She took a deep breath, keep on staring the flowers.


“Why you do this to me?” She asked me. Again, she broke into the tears.

NO! I don’t want to see your tears again, my love.. Not again..

I moved my palm to her face, cupped her face; full of love. I wiped her tears using my thumb and leaned closer to her face. I moved my lips to her forehead, kissed her forehead; full of longing. A long slid tear escaped again from my eyelids, landed to her cheek.

How much I missed this moment with you my life.. I want this moment to be eternity.. Just for forever..

“Because I love you, my love.. ‘I love you’ is not enough to describe how much you meant in my life..” Sobs heard from me and her.

“I don’t want you died because of me! I don’t want your heart!”  My voice cracked a few times since I was on the verge of crying.

“Shhh… if you love me, take my heart instead my mermaid..” I whispered into her ear, wrapping her skinny body into my arms.

If everytime I hugged you can help lessen that pain in your heart, then I wont let you go from my embrace anymore, my mermaid.

I feel so warm and secure as she buried her face into my chest. She cried silently into my chest as I caressed her long hair; full of love.

“No.. You can not leave me!! I will die without you!” She sobbed continuously into my chest. My shirt is now wet with her tears.

“Promise me that you will be okay and live your life without me, my love..”

“I can’t .. I love you, Luhan,..” She cried over again and again. My heart is stabbing with a knife a million times as I saw her tears again. She is not deserves all this pain..

“I love you more.. I love you more.. I will always beside you even I died.” I kissed her cheek, wiped her tears with my lips.

“How can you beside me if you died?” She asked me, doesn’t believed with me. Suddenly, I felt my head hurting; I crouched over and coughed as my throat burned. She quickly started patting my back,

“Are you okay?!” She panicked as nervousness  drawn on her pale face.

“Im okay..” A smile is curved across my lips, showing that I am okay.

“No! You are not! Come to your room again. We need to see doctor.!” She grabbed my wrist but I pulled her down on my lap. I put her body between my legs, snuggled my face into her neck; smelling her vanilla scent. I will miss this scent of you, my love.

Suddenly, she coughed violently. She clasped into her palm, still coughing violently.

I panicked and hugged her tightly.

“Please stay strong.. Please..”

I saw blood on her palm. Blood is dripping out from . Her condition is getting worse. She needs my heart as soon as possible.

 God, please take me away right now.. Please.. Im begging you.. Take my soul instead.. Don’t take hers.. I gladly replace her place to be beside you, God.. Please.. I love her so much.. So much…

“Luhan, can you sing a song to me?” her voice trembled as she saw blood on her palm. I bit my lips again, trying to hold back my tears from falling down through my cheeks.

 I smiled and leaned closer to her body, I wrapped her into my arms as she s her arms around my waist while resting her head into my chest.

 My chest started to hurt and I started to feel weak, I looked up and saw the sun setting already. I let out a painful sigh, it was time. My time… I tighten my embrace on her body, want her body always into my arms. She knew it was time as well, I felt my shirt getting wet and turned around to find she was crying. My vision started to get blurry with tears but I it up and tilted my head up, not letting the tears fall.

“I-I’ll sing for you, but ... just don’t fall asleep, okay?” I asked, she nodded while resting on her face into my  chest.

 

Don’t wait anymore please
Take my heart instead
Yes, it is good as it is sharp
Even the moon closed its eyes this night

If I were a different man
And if I had a passage in a comedy
I would set fire to all the changed wounds that you and he made

Baby don’t cry, tonight
After the darkness has lifted

 

Baby don’t cry, tonight
It’ll be like nothing ever happened
You will never become a bubble,
In the end you don’t have to know

 

So baby don’t cry, cry
For my love will protect you.

 

 

“Arghhhhh!!” She  whined in pain as she hold her chest. I broke my embrace, kissing her forehead. I tried to distracted her pain with my love, my kisses..

“Happy third anniversary, my love” I kissed her nose, sending an electricity through my spine. My head is ached as hell but I tried to look okay in front of her.

She looked up to my face, staring at my eyes, deeply. She wiped my tears, cupped my face.

“You remember?” She asked.

“Of course I remember, pabo!” I flicked her forehead lightly and flashed my big smile; hiding all my pain inside by myself. My face looks paler than before. Again, she burst into tears.

“Shhh… Baby, don’t cry..” My voice cracked as I tried to hold my pain away.

“I know you also in pain, Luhan. I know..” She kissed both of my eyes, as her tears sliding down, landed on my face.

I forced a smile even my body is hurt so badly. This is my time..

“Always remember that I love you so much..” I looked sincerely into her eyes. Then, she coughed again. This time, she not clasped her palm into ; causing blood started dripped at the corner of her lips.

She tried to wiped her blood..”Don’t!” I hold her hand back. My body ached as it is ripped into two. My energy is now used up as my heart beat become slower.

I leaned closer to her face, cupped her face. I wrapped her waist into my arms, closing out gap. Our face only a few centimetres away as our lips is brushing with each other.

For the time last in my life.. I will miss your lips, my love..

Our lips met each other for the first time after the broke up. I miss this lips so much.. It was long and sweet and even if her lips were chapped, I didn’t care.  I love her and I was ready to give up my life if that meant that she could be happy.

Tears again escaped from her eyes. My lips moved to her cheeks, kissed her tears away from her face. The kisses continued from her cheeks, to her nose and her eyes that I adore so much. My lips sloppy trailed down to her jawline and her neck.

Again, blood dripped at the corner of .

Again, she want to wipe her blood. I grabbed her hand, still showering her face, neck and shoulder with my kisses.

Never want to break down the kisses, my lips trailed to her lips again. Our lips met again.. I her blood with my lips as my tears falling down as i know my time is coming.. 

“Don’t hesitate anymore.. Just take my heart, my mermaid..” I whispered between our kiss, took my last breath..

 

==

 

“My love, im home!!” Luhan stepped into the house, ran to find his girlfriend.

“Luhan!” she screamed out of joy as she saw Luhan..

“Aigoo, I miss you like crazy, you know?!” Luhan engulfed his love into his bear hug. She gladly welcomed him.

Luhan broke the hug, “Do you miss me?” He asked with his puppy eyes. She smirked, tapping her finger on her chin..

“No!” She laughed out of my heart.

“Yahh!! You don’t miss me?!! Hmpphhhh!” Luhan pouted, sulking because of my jokes.

“Aigoo… My Luhan is sulking… So cute!” She pinched his cheeks, kissed his cheeks lightly.

“I know im cute!” He giggled, wrapped her  waist into his arms. He leaned closer, captured her lips against his lips. She closed my eyes, as his lips met hers..

I wish this moment lasting forever..

As she hopes, she opened my eyes. Luhan is not there! Her eyes wandered around, searching for him, Luhan.

It is just a dream..

Suddenly,  tears strolling down through her cheeks again..

He is not here.. He is gone.. He leaved me…

She feels on her  knees, hugging her knees towards her chest. She buried her face into her arms, crying like no tomorrow.

Suddenly, she feels a cold wind wrapped her petite body. She closed her eyes as she heard someone whispered into her ears.

“Baby, don’t cry.. Im here.. I never leave you.. Remember, my heart is always stay in your chest. My heart beat still beating as long you keep my heart in your chest. Take care of my heart, my love. That is the only gift I gave to you in our third anniversary.. Even you can not meet me, remember that my heart always be inside you. My heart is beating because of you.. Thanks for accepting my heart to be yours.. I love you, my mermaid.. I love you…”

 

424823_135760606577689_2037150542_n.jpg

 

=THE END=

 

I am sorry to end this story like this.. Yeah.. I feel this ending is better than you must wait for a long time for my update..^___^