Heart Donator..

Take My HEART Instead, My Mermaid~

 

She go to the hospital as usual,..

“Congrats, miss.. You will have your donator..” her doctor told her.. An angelic smile curved in her lips as she heard the good news.

“Jinja? Thanks God… May I know the family of my donator? I just want to thanks them..” her eyes is glittering as one of good news is made up for her  after she leaved Luhan for 9 days… In this 9 days, she skipped her meal, cried day and night,  even she cut herself for worse.. But, God still loves her.. Her body become skinier and paler than before.

“Hmm..”

“Why doctor??” she asked after she felt the doctor hesitated to tell her about her donator.“He dont want to reveal his identity.. Im sorry, Miss” Her doctor apologized.. Suddenly, her breath become messy as she gasped for air.

“Miss!!”

Then you don’t have any idea what happened next..

=

 

“Where am i??” she opened her eyes slowly, trying to look at the surrounding.. White…

Am I at heaven??

“Hi.. You hospitalized…” one of young lady grabbed her hand, smiled at her.. She frowned as she pulled her hand from the girl's grip. The girl's smile faded up as she knows she is one of Luhan's girl is hospitalized.

I know she… she is the girl with Luhan at that night!

“Im Yoona.. I—“

“The girl with Luhan at that night” She cut Yoona off..

Yoona sighed; lowered her head down.. Guilty showed in her face.

“Yes.. I am… But listen—

“No need.. I not with Luhan anymore.. You can have him completely, his heart, his soul… Everything of him is yours…” She in the verge of srying. She bit her bottom lips, trying to hold her tears from strolling down. She does'nt want to look waek in front of Yoona, the girlfriend of Luhan, her ex- boyfriend.. Everytime Luhan's name slipped out from her lips, her heart drownedl in pain again.. She cant stand this unbearable pain anymore… It is hurt so much…so much…

“I cant… he loves you too much!” Yoona started tearing up… Her tears started to roll down through her cheeks..

She laughed, “Love??! What he knows about love? He betrayed me! Betrayed my heart, my love, my trust just to be with you, Yoona-sshi!!” She yelled at Yoona,

“He never betrayed you!! He and I not in love! He is my cousin!!” Yoona burst out of anger after she called Luhan, a betrayal..

“What do you mean?!” She shocked, stared deeply into Yoona’s eyes..

Yoona takes a deep breath…

“Luhan loves you so much until he wants to sacrifice his life, his soul just for you..” Yoona added, crying non-stop..

“What do you mean by he sacrificed his life for me?” You asked again as curiosity built up in your heart. Then, she told you something that you never want to believe..

“HE IS YOUR DONATOR.. Your heart donator” Yoona looked at you..

Your eyes widen as your heart stop to beat. Unknowingly, your tears rolled down through your cheeks, continuously…

“That impossible! He don’t know im sick! And how comes he be my donator if he still alive??! Only dead person can be a heart donator!” You shook your head, don’t want to accept the truth..

“He knows everything about you.. He knows you are sick.. He once followed you behind to the hospital.. Then, he heard your conversation with your doctor that you must have a donator.. He gives up as he knows his love will leave him.. So, he decided to be your donator.. He want you to stay alive even he must sacrificed his life.. He asked my help to be his girl for one night.. We never do anything at that night! In the room, he cried over and over again, leaned himself against the door as he heard you are crying because of him..” Yoona explained to you as your heart broken into pieces as you listened to her.

“Where is he right now??!!” You asked Yoona,. Yoona looks hesitated to answer you.

“ANSWER ME, YOONA!!”

“He hospitalized..” Yoona answered, wiped her tears..

“What??!! Why??!!” you asked her..

“He tried to kill himself to be your donator..”

“WHAT??!!” 

 

===

Sorry for not updating for so long.. Enjoy the new chapter...^^ 

Comments are welcomed.. <3