Eternal love...

Take My HEART Instead, My Mermaid~

 

“Your heart is so weak.. You need a donator as soon as possible, Miss” The doctor told her.A tears rolled down through her cheeks, again.. she already countless how many time she cried over her fate.

“How long I can live?” she asked, wiped her tears, ready to hear a painful words from the doctor.

The doctor sighed.

“Don’t lose hope, Miss.. We will find a donator for you,, Don’t give up..” The doctor tried to lighten her mood.

“Thanks, doctor..” she smiled, hiding all the pain in her heart..

==

 

“Luhan, Im sorry…!” she shocked as the box is falling from her hand.

“You! Why are you so stupid??! I already told you NEVER interfere in my life!” Luhan put the photos back into the box..

Yes, photos of her boyfiend is kissing and hugging with diferrent woman.. There are thousands of them, .. Again, she just standing there, in front of her luhan, her man who now keeps on causing damage in her heart.

“Now, get out from here! I don’t want you to touch my things again! Do you understand??!” he warned her, flames of anger now burning in his eyes.. Maybe

“Okay…” she leaved with other broken heart,..

==

Luhan, if you know how much you are hurting me, if you ever realized there a girl who always saying “I love you”.. No, “I love you” is not enough to describe how much you are worth to me.. If hurting my heart is your one of your mistake, Luhan, it is a lie…You can’t called it a mistake if you do it over and over again, Luhan,,,

First time I saw you….

Felt like I knew you….

First time I touched you…

.My all burned for you….

But I always desired you….Not for what you do….!!!

But just to be with you….

I looked into your eyes….

And found a big surprise….

You said you love and that you care….

Believed you once to get out of my hell ….

Now it burns so bad, much more that I could tell….

I believed your surprise….

Now I know its all bunch of lies….

Can’t stop wanting this…..

And can’t take it anymore….

It was like hell near a heavenly shore….

Now it’s the moment I knew….

You’re not for me anymore….

But, my heart still for you, my soul still made for you, my love is nothing without you… forever until last of my breath…

She cried alone, hugging the pillow tightly,,,, she took her medicine as her heart getting so weaker day after day…

If my soul for you, my last breath also for you, Luhan…

She closed her eyes, drifting to wonderland..with her tear-stain face..

==

 

“Stop hurting her Luhan! You also hurting yourself,! I can not stand with your stupidity, luhan! I will tell her everyting!” Yoona pulled her bag, ready to leave Luhan..

“No! please don’t! Jaebal… Im begging you, Yoona…” he started to cry..

“OMG Luhan,,, You can not do this for  her.. She will sad if she knows this…!” Yoona hugged her cousin..

“Just for this time, help me Yoona… I want her to be happy ever after…” Luhan said, tears is forming at the corner of his eyes..

Remember all the pain his causing to his girlfriend, makes his heart is stabbing with a knife.. Her tears is  crying for him, her damaged hear is caused by him..She is crying all day night because of him.. It really make he regreted all he done to her as he saw his loving girlfring, his bubbly and cute  woman is now hurt by him. He loves her more than anything in this cruel world, yes..

World is so cruel to us, my mermaid…

My mermaid,

I don't need one hundred words to tell you that I love you, but I need more than the three words it really takes. As whole as 'I love you' sounds, it just doesn't say enough. It doesn't say how I hunger for you, how I breath through you, how I smell what you smell, how I see the world through your eyes, how I hurt when you hurt, how I laugh with your smile, how my heart is shaped around yours. I need you to hear all this when I tell you that I love you.

I miss your kiss, your smile even im the one who fading the angelic smile of yours. I miss your scent, I hunger for your love,,, why you keep on beside me even I treated you this way? Are you love me that much?? My love for you more thatn you love me, my mermaid… just wait for the day, the day that will be your day to shine, to smile, to be happy like other girl.. I will make it for you, just for you, my mermaid….

 

==

“Lets break up!” Luhan said to her,, tears started to form at the corner of his eyes.. He faced his back towards his girl, wiped his tears falling non-stop through his cheek.

“Why?” she asked, lowered her head down, hiding her tears from her boy.

Luhan takes a deep breath..

“Because you are nothing to me!...lies” luhan yelled at her, looking at other side..

Im the one who NOTHING without you, my mermaid.. Im nothing without your smile, without your love..You are everything to me…

“Why you being like this, Luhan??” she is begging for an explanation..looking deeply in his eyes.

Luhan looked away, avoided her gaze.. seeing her in this condition, heart broken, makes his heart ripped in million pieces,  it hurt him even more as he knew he is the one who caused his girl in this situation… He just want to hug her, comfort her…

“Look at me Luhan, you can tell me that you are sick with me, what did I do wrong, luhan?!” her tears falling again, for the same reason…

Luhan just looked away, did not answer her question..

I never feel sick with you my love.. never! You never do wrong.. Im the wrong one, who keep on makes you sad..

“Luhan! Answer me!!” she lost her patience, grabbed luhan’s collar t-shirt..

If my love is a question, Im sure you are the answer that im looking for, my mermaid..

“Okay! You will not answer me, Xi luhan! You had always say that you hate to see me hurt and you hate to see me cry..So all those times that you hurt me, DID YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES??!!” she throw an tantrum to him.

I never close my eyes to you, my love,,, never a second.. I know I hurt you a lot, but if just the only way to keep you smile, I will…

“Your love for me is nothing, Luhan… It is nothing…You never want me on your life… Never…” she whispered, enough to be heard Luhan.. she broke in tears again..

If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you.. How can you tell me that im never want you in my life? You are my whole life, my love,,

“Your love to me just lies, one of your trap… What a fool of me?!” she chuckled, sarcastically, wiped her tears…

My love for you  is as boundless as the sea,

My love for you as deep, more deep than the bottom of the sea..

The more I give to thee, the more I have. For both are infinite.

I never lie to you, never… My love for you is infinite… Our fate is lying to us..

“I wondered if you ever love me or not, Luhan… I wondered is that true you love me back then, you started to love me, is that true?? Have you ever started to love me, luhan.. If yes, when?? Have you ever think about me even just a second??” she looked deeply in his eyes..waiting for answer…

“NO! I never love you… never a single day I love you… I never think about you even just a second.. never…” lies, again and again…

My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never, my love…

365 days of my life dreaming of you.

8760 hours just  thinking of you.

525600 minutes missing you likes crazy.

315360000 miliseconds just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, my love…

Her heart crashed into millon pieces as she heard her boyfriend is never loves her, never a single day..

Suddenly, he feels pain in throat, his bearthing is now in messy…

Not now, she still here…

He grabbed his chest, wanting the pain gone,, his vission is now become blurred.!

She takes a deep breath,,

“Luhan, leaving me is not your mistake but giving you my unconditional love is my BIGGEST mistake in my life.. But I still love you more than anything in this world” she kissed his lips, for last time…. Tears keeps falling from her eyes..she leaves him behind, leaves all the pain caused by him..

It is not a mistake, Luhan.. My love for you is not a mistake… It is a gift from god.. I want to spend my remaining time just by remember all our memories together… It is more than enough for me..

==

 

Luhan closed his eyes as he feels her lips is crashing against his… How much he missed that lips..He wants this moment forever, nothing can apart him with his love…

“Im sorry, my love.. Im sorry!” he cried out of loud, as he saw his love is now leaves him in broken condition..

Suddenly, he coughed violently…he covered his mouth with handkerchief..  he shocked as he saw blood at the  handkerchief…

But, in the bottom of his heart , he smiled… he smiled when he suffered…

Wait for me, my love.. you will be happy after this…

He gasped for air, and fell on the floor… a drop of blood forming at the corner of his mouth…

If this pain I must to endure just to make you be shinning again, smiling likes an angle again.. I will sacrifice myself to hold this pain just for you.. I will…. Always remember, Xi Luhan only for you, my mermaid… My love for you is eternal love, forever…

Then, he closed his eyes…

 

 

 

 

~to be continued~

 

===

Comment are welcomed...!! ^^ Your comments are makes my day...<3