Decision

Awkward Love

 

School ended and I bid goodbye to my friends, we weren't going to hang out today because Luhan wanted to play football with Xiumin and Lay was going to meet with his grandparents.

 

Walking through the corridor, I glanced outside the windows, my eyes scanning the courtyard for Miyoung. Disappointed that I didn’t see her anywhere, I left the school building.

 

I was about to dash to the train station, but a small meow reminded me of my intention of buying the kitten some milk.

 

I quickly went to the kiosk, proceeding to buy some milk for the kitten. As I looked for the kitten, I spotted Miyoung at the building's entrance. My heart fluttered seeing her. I smiled and walked to the stairs, “Hey, Miyoung.”

 

She looked up and smiled softly, to which I returned with a chuckle. I didn’t care about stupid ideas anymore- just focus on her and treat her well.

 

If she falls for me or not is up to fate.

 

 

“Hi Kri- uaaw!” Miyoung slipped stepping on the last stair and fell forward, into my direction, and I instinctively stretched out my arm to catch her.

 

She bumped into my chest, and I secretly feared that she'd get nosebleed again. Her soft hair was tickling my chin and I could smell her shampoo. It was a sweet scent, vanilla.

 

“You okay?” I asked, ignoring my thoughts about her scent.

 

She looked up, and I took notice of the faint pink on her cheeks; she was blushing. Only then I noticed that what happened just now was to my advantage. I was able to act as prince charming, and I mentally thanked fate for giving me this opportunity.

 

Miyoung cleared and stepped back, to my disappointment; I wanted her to stay.

 

“I'm very sorry, and er thank you for catching me,” she said and I could hear how uncomfortable she was, which left me a bit confused. Did she hate it?

 

Nah, maybe she's just embarrassed, I thought. Remembering how she blushed earlier, I assured myself that she somehow liked it.

 

“Shall we proceed to walk to the train station?” I asked in an attempt to break the silence that had fallen over us. I decided that I could give the milk to the kitten tomorrow as well.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry, I won't take the train today.” She smiled apologetically. I bit my lower lip, not liking that I wouldn't have my chat with her today.

 

“Get home safely, I won't be there to catch you if you fall again,” I smirked lightly and tried not to show my disappointment.

 

“You too, get home safely,” she chuckled.

 

 

Miyoung waved at me before walking to the school's gate. My shoulders sagged as she was out reach.

 

I mentally said 'hi' to my date with the kitten.

 

 

As the kitten came to me, I smiled and crouched down. Still smiling, I reached my hand out to her fur, which was as soft as in my memory.

 

A rustle made me jump up, and I turned around to scan my surroundings. No one. I heaved a sigh of relief and continued to watch the kitten nip the milk.

 

I didn’t want people to see me with the kitten; it was a bit embarrassing and seemed so 'unlike' me. The image I had was totally different from how I really was anyway, but I still tried to maintain my image because I didn’t want too much chatter about me being oh-so-different.

 

When the kitten finished the milk, I ruffled her fur once more before slowly strolling to the train station, alone.

 

I breathed in the fresh air and enjoyed my free mind. During the train ride, my thoughts wandered off to Miyoung and all the way from the train station to my house my thoughts were still occupied.

 

When I pushed in the key into the keyhole, my mind was finally settled.

 

What I felt wasn’t a mere crush anymore, I really liked the girl- no, it was more than just 'like', I was in love with her. The tingling excitement in my stomach never missed to make me go nuts whenever I was around her.

 

I promised myself to have confessed to Miyoung by the end of the week.

 

 

4 days no update, I know >.< Sorry, and also the chapter's short, but the chapter would have gotten a bit long. Ah and next chapter will probably be the final one.

And did you guys see EXO-M at kcon? KJSHDGSHAK KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH *_____________* 

, I died, I freaking died because they performed every song AND What is Love and EVERYTHING was completely LIVE! OMG I'm crying! I choked on my breakfast when I watched the video XD

Thanks for reading!