My Name Is Trouble

The One That Got Away

Chapter 6: My Name Is Trouble


Sulli should've expected this. But Minho hadn't warned her that his little sister was going to be this pissed. Luna was fuming with anger.

"I can't believe this!" the blonde exclaimed. "You can't just stop when we were finally getting them hooked!"

"Sure we can," Minho replied with casual nonchalance. "And we're going to."

Luna glared at Sulli. "And you feel the same way?"

It had taken a lot of internal convincing to do, but Sulli knew that Minho was right. She wouldn't torture herself by being around Taemin anymore. She wouldn't smile sweetly at him when she really felt like frowning; she wouldn't continue to try to seduce someone who was happily married. While it would've been great payback towards Krystal, Sulli figured that would've made her look desperate. Although it was a desperate plan, she wasn't that kind of girl. So yes, she wanted it to end. "Yes."

Luna sighed. "Fine."

"That's it?" Minho asked. "No lecture? No yelling?" She rolled her eyes. "That's a good thing then."

"I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to," she said as she crossed her legs. "But what's going to happen now?"

Minho and Sulli exchanged a look. What was going to happen now? The question had been roaming throughout their heads for a few days now. Would they go their separate ways, continue on with the lives they were living before this? Probably. "Dunno," Minho answered. "Whatever happens...happens."

Luna sighed. "And you, Sulli? How do you expect to fall out of love with Taemin?"

The petite girl felt confident in her words. "I don't love him anymore." Luna's eyes went wide. "I'll explain later."

The doorbell rang. "Well, then you two are going to have to explain that to Krystal and Taemin. I invited them over here."

"Great," Minho mumbled.


The brunette couldn't help but feel confident again. Her jealousy, her guilt, had disappeared at the sound of the words 'broke up', 'no longer together'. Although it was bad to think, Krystal was honestly glad Sulli wasn't with Minho anymore. She sipped her tea with a smile, her hand clasped with Taemin's. "I'm sorry to hear that."

Taemin smiled sadly. "You two were so into each other. What happened?"

Sulli shrugged as she drank her tea. "The feelings just weren't there like before."

"We're still friends though. Sometimes friendships are just better," Minho added. The two nodded and Krystal finished her tea with a satisfied smile.

Luna rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. Onew's lips skimmed over her cheekbone. "What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later," she whispered back.


Taemin had left early because he was going back to his mother's place to help out a bit while things were hectic. Luna and Onew were going up north for the weekend to a hot spring, leaving Sulli, Minho, and Krystal.

The brunette showered quickly, the strawberry scent of her shampoo and body wash filling the shower. It was a delicious smell, one that made the girl smile. She turned off the water, stepped out into the cold air with a shiver. She quickly put on her towel and went to the mirror, where she began to fix her hair.

Krystal wasn't sure why but she invited Minho over. Maybe she wanted to talk, to find out the truth about him and Sulli just so the nagging voice in her head would finally go away. Or maybe it was because deep down somewhere she just wanted to be alone with him. She loved Taemin, but Minho's secretive ways lured in the girl; a moth to a flame, he was sometimes irresistible. But Krystal had matured beautifully; he wasn't the only one who knew how to lure in the prey.

The brunette dressed in a simple off-shoulder shirt and a skirt to match. She began to make fruit salad when the doorbell rang. She ran to the door, opened it without hesitation.

Minho gave her a quick, halfhearted smile. "Minho!" She hugged him quickly before turning on her heels and bounding back into the house. Minho breathed heavily as he removed his shoes. He had to be careful; he wasn't about to make any stupid decisions. He walked into her living room and sat on the couch, watched her figure move around the kitchen.

Minutes later, she came out holding a bowl of assorted fruit and bottles of water. "I hope you like fruit salad."

"I do," he breathed out. She sat across from him, her eyes drinking in the tall man. It had been a few years since they were alone like this; how much had he changed? She watched his long fingers take a slice of apple, watched his perfect teeth take in the apple slice and chew it quickly. She blushed when she realized she was staring and ogling longer that appropriate.

"So," she began, "how's everything been?"

Minho sipped his water. "Fine."

"Ah, t-that's good." Oh gosh, she was stuttering! Just looking at him made the brunette tremble. That wasn't good...

Especially if she liked it.

Minho watched her shift in her seat. "So...why'd you call me here?"

"Ah—just to catch up..." That wasn't all of the truth. Krystal sighed. "To ask you about Sulli."

"Shoot," he said before popping a cubed pineapple into his mouth.

Krystal took in a breath. "I didn't know you were interested in girls like her."

His eyes narrowed. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I never pictured Sulli as your type. I've always pictured—"

"Girls like yourself?" Krystal was ashamed to admit it, but it was the truth. She nodded and Minho scoffed. "I never pictured you with Taemin, but that didn't stop you from proving me wrong."

She chewed angrily on melon. "Unexpected things happen."

"So don't be selfish and say that about Sulli."

Krystal sighed. "Look, I didn't invite you here to argue. I just want to catch up with an old friend."

"Yeah," Minho began with skepticism in his voice, "and you just so happened to look extra good for me, too. You must've really missed me, even though you could've called, which you didn't." She pouted as she chewed on an apple slice.

"So we haven't spoken in a few years...can't we make up for lost time?"

Minho sighed. The Krytsal he was seeing, the Krystal he had hopelessly fallen for, was naive and innocent. She was caring, she wanted to catch up with him after their lost time. But she had changed. Maybe she didn't realize it or maybe she did and she was pretending she didn't. Either way, the girl was dangerous. Just being alone with her at that moment while all she wore was an easy to take off blouse and a short skirt that tempted him. He held himself back; the ring on her finger was the only thing keeping him grounded. "We can, but not if you're going to bash your friends."

Krystal snickered. "I didn't bash her." She bit into a melon square. "Although she kind of deserves it."

"A few days ago, she told me about how the friendship end. And I've got to say—that was pretty ed up." Her eyes narrowed but she didn't respond. She was tired of talking about Sulli.

They were supposed to be catching up, not arguing. "Sulli jumped too quickly. I gave my honest opinion," Krystal replied.

"Yeah but you failed to realize that she confided in you something important, something she had no control over." Minho picked up a cubed melon and sighed. He popped it into his mouth.

Krystal looked down at her legs. "Why is everyone suddenly siding with her?"

"Well, why wouldn't I? She's not as bad as you were making her out to be." Minho shrugged. "And you've changed."

"C-Changed?" She looked up at him with the same eyes that made Minho fall for her. He gulped before taking a long drink of his water. He just wanted the old Krystal back. Where had she gone? "I'm sorry I changed."

"Are you really?" Krystal took in a breath before moving herself to sit next to Minho. She took his hand and looked at him with her genuine brown orbs. Minho gave the girl a cold stare despite his drifting gaze to her legs. "Krystal, let go of my hand."

She blurted it out. "Kiss me." That was trouble enough. Even though her cheeks burned at the embarrassment of her words, at the shock on his handsome features, she didn't take it back. Had she meant it?

Minho should've expected it. But he wasn't going to give in. "No."

"Minho..." Krystal couldn't deny her attraction for him; something about him made the girl blush like mad. Krystal truly loved Taemin—he had been with her through thick and thin—but Minho...

She made the first move. She captured his mouth, her tongue darting past lips and proceeded to play with his tongue. Minho groaned and gripped her shoulders. He pushed her off despite his hormones saying to continue. He wouldn't do this to her or to Taemin. But Krystal was persistent. She kissed him again—slowly, sensuously—and slid her hands down his toned body until they were playing with his belt. Minho groaned and flipped them over, his tongue ravishing hers. Krystal moaned at the contact.

Minho captured her roaming hands and brought them over her head. He broke off their intense kiss and trailed them down her neck; every and bite and sent made the girl squirm and moan with pleasure. Had he always been this good with her? Who cared, she thought. He's mine.

Minho a trail up her neck before blowing air over it. She shivered deliciously and he kissed her cheek. "Nice try, Krystal." Her eyes snapped open; she looked at him. But he was already moving off of her and going towards the front door. Krystal followed him, her chest still rising and falling. As he slipped on his shoes, Minho angrily said, "Don't with me."

"I wasn't messing with you!" She pushed him against the wall and captured his lips again. Minho was falling, falling fast. But did he really want to stop? She laced her fingers throughout his hair, teased his tongue with hers. He shut his eyes and stepped out of his shoes. "Bedroom," she whispered against his lips.

As he carried her to the bedroom, Minho knew he was ensnared in her trap the moment he stepped foot in her house.


He was stupid. He was utterly and completely stupid. What the hell had he done?

Oh, that's right: he slept with a married woman. The was great but Minho regretted it with every fiber in his being. He hated Krystal for that: for being so beautiful, for being so seductive and innocent and down right y. He hated her for her sweet voice, for those adorable brown orbs, for her sensual smile. His fist slammed down on the door with anger.

Luna answered her door with a glare. "Don't come to my house banging on the doors like that. You break it, you're paying to get it fixed."

Minho stepped inside. "Luna, shoot me." The light-brown haired woman raised an eyebrow.

"I would love to but I don't have a gun." She pointed to the living room, where the sounds of a soccer match echoed from. "Ask Onew to kill you. I'm going to take a bath-"

Minho grabbed her by the shoulders. "I had with Krystal."

Luna's eyes went wide and she looked at him with bewilderment. He slept with Krystal? Who was married? To Taemin? Luna's expression relaxed but the anger was visible in her eyes. She paced in a circle before Minho. When she finally found the words, she calmly asked, "Did you kiss her?"

"No."

"I'm going to—" Luna stomped into the living room and picked up her cell phone. Onew watched his girlfriend angrily dial someone up. His dark eyes met Ikuto's guilty expression.

"What happened?"

As Luna held the phone to her ear, she said through clenched teeth, "Minho slept with Krystal." Onew's eyes widened and he grinned.

"I wonder how this is going to play out." Onew chuckled. "Who are you calling?"

"Sulli."


The girl was pissed. As she walked to Krystal's house—it was a while away but she would managed—her thoughts were centered around what Luna had told her: they slept together. Krystal initiated it, too. She cheated on Taemin. Sulli gripped the bat in her hand even tighter. She might've looked crazy to the other people walking but she didn't care.

She was about to get even crazier.

Minho, Luna, and Onew chased after the girl. While Luna would've let Sulli let loose, she ultimately knew that would've ended up worse. They finally spotted her. Minho ran up to her, stopped before her.

"Sulli—"

"Get the out of my way!" she spat.

"No." He pointed at the bat. "What're you going to do with that?"

Sulli gave him a look that said 'it should be obvious'. But the petite girl sighed before smirking. "I'm not going to hit her with it, no matter how much I want to."

"So what do you plan on doing?" Luna asked when her and Onew caught up to the two.

Sulli kept walking. When they stood outside Krystal's apartment building, she shrugged. "We'll just see."


The doorbell rang. Taemin—clad in only his pajama bottoms from his and Krystal's activities—happily answered the door. When he found Sulli there, hands behind her back, she smiled at him. "Hey, Taemin. When did you get back?"

He moved so he could let her in. "Not so long ago." Sulli removed her sneakers, revealing her bare feet. She followed Taemin into the living room, where Krystal sat on the couch with messy brown locks, a satisfied look on her face, a robe shielding her form.

"Hey, Sulli," she said sweetly.

Then Sulli changed. "Don't 'Hey Sulli' me you manipulative ." Krystal narrowed her eyes but they went wide when the other brunette pulled out the bat and began to practice swinging. "We need to have a talk."


A/N: So I wish all of you a Happy New Year (even though there are a few hours till then)! I hope you all had a great time (because I'm currently ill and can't party :( That's why I had time to write a new Chapter) and that this Chapter makes you all happy .. or not. A lot happened in here and we see some new character traits and well, I just love Sulli's angry side and in the next Chapter there will be a lot action : D
I hope that all Minstal fans are satisfied right now (since the Chapter before was pure Minsul) and well, I still don't know how it will end :)


Review ~*