Chapter Two - HAPPY TIME =)

The Weird People Next Door ♥[T.W.P.N.D][HIATUS]

 

 
 
 
" TAEYEON's POV "
 
 
` i let sooyeon take care of baby alex for awhile , i need to take care of my sleeping wife.., i also cook some soup for her so she can eat.., i know that her private part is still hurting , but sooyeon finish what she left last night, i trust her with that cause she's a doctor.
 
 
i put the tray down on the floor as i sat beside the empty space on the bed , i shook my wife shoulder and kissed her forehead., i know she'll be waking up anytime soon.
 
 
[ daddy "- she called me, i smiled before hugging her really tight.
 
 
[ you should eat now , sooyeon finish patching your private part "- i told her , she pouted.., i gave her pouty lips a little peck before helping her to sit., i grab the tray on the floor and put it on the bed.
 
 
[ if your curious about baby alex, his outside the apartment building getting some sunlight for his skin "- i told her once i caught her looking at the empty crib , she look at me and smiled.
 
 
[ taetae-ah, what should we do now ? two boys in a row "- she told me, i smiled.
 
 
[ fany-ah, it doesn't matter., how many kids do you want again ? "- i suddenly ask , she look at me.
 
 
[ three , four , five ? i don't know "- she suddenly replied , she feed me some of her soup.
 
 
[ will stick to four , having five kids is not good., let's make it even number so we can treat them equally "- i told her , she smiled and nodded.
 
 
[ how many siblings do you have taetae ? include sooyeon on it "- she suddenly ask me about my family.
 
 
[ me,sooyeon,seohyun,krystal,another twins and another twins "- i told her, she look at me with a really shock expression.
 
 
[ the only married people in our family is me , sooyeon and hyunnie., you already know that hyunnie married yuri's brother "- i continue telling her, she smiled and nodded.
 
 
[ how about the five ? "- she suddenly ask.
 
 
[ krystal is on her college year , the following twins is also on their freshman college, the other twins will graduate from highschool this year "- i replied , she look at me with a really confused expression.
 
 
[ krystal is still our sister , but the other four isn't related to us., i mean , we don't have the same father "- i finally explained to her why i won't tell her their names/
 
 
[ so when your dad died , your mom found another guy and have kids ? "- she finally ask , i nodded.
 
 
[ yes, but we really love those kids.., i mean.., wait, i'll show you the picture "- i told her, i grab my phone on the table and show it to her..
 
 
[ now you know , they look exactly like us right ? so i'll thank our step-father for that "- i told her, she smiled.
 
 
[ so your mom doesn't know anything about your dad's wealth ? "- she suddenly ask , i look at her and nodded.
 
 
[ i think she's happy with her new life , so we will let her do the things she want., were just here to support them "- i told her while referring to our four siblings who have a different dad from us, if dad is still alive, i think he'll be happy when he see that were helping them.
 
 
[ im proud of you taetae "- she suddenly spoke, i look at her and i saw her leaning forward to give me a peck.
 
 
[ thank you "- i replied, she smiled.
 
 
[ danny is still sleeping ? "- she suddenly ask, i nodded.
 
 
[ sleeping peacefully , fany-ah.., let's move out ? "- i replied before asking her about leaving this small apartment.
 
 
[ where ? "- she suddenly ask, she put the tray aside cause she finish eating her breakfast.
 
 
[ my family mansion , our dad build that for the four of us., hyunnie is living their with yoong.., krystal is also there., so the two of them were waiting for us.., i ask sooyeon about this and she's willing to live their with our family "- i told her, she look at me and smiled.
 
 
[ sure , no problem., if that's what you want "- she replied.
 
 
[ that village is full of fun , all the people who's living their is one., they helped each other out and every christmas their some small celebration for the whole community., the street will be full of light and have a frosty on top, it's really fun., so i think if they saw us moving in., they will probably help us and welcome us warmly "- i told her, she smiled.
 
 
[ i think i'll be liking that place "- she told me , i nodded in agreement.
 
 
[ oppa, baby alex got enough sunlight already "- sooyeon suddenly entered our room while carrying the sleeping baby on her arms , she put him down on his crib and sat beside me.
 
 
[ thank you jessi "- tiffany thank sooyeon for taking care of baby alex , sooyeon smiled and hugged her.
 
 
[ is still hurting ? "- sooyeon ask regarding to her private part.
 
 
[ alittle , but no worries.., i think i still need to stay from bed for a day before i can walk properly "- tiffany replied , sooyeon just nodded.
 
 
[ we were talking about moving out this apartment "- i told her, she look at me.
 
 
[ i already ask seobang for doing the same and his okay with it , i think he miss yoong already "- she told us, we just smiled and nodded.
 
 
[ so will be moving out next week ? my wife still need a good rest "- i told her, she smiled and nodded.
 
 
[ okay oppa, no problem., so i better get going , seobang texted me that aleyna is hungry again., bye oppa, i'll come by later "- she told us, we waved at her.
 
 
my wife and i continue talking while the kids are sleeping , she didn't stop asking me about our four siblings., of course i told her all the things she needs to know, i don't like to hide this from her., she hate when i lie to her.
 
 
so once she told me she's tired, i let her sleep and grab my laptop to finish the files i need to submit tomorrow.
 
 
-----------------------------------
 
ANNYEONG :)
 
SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE :)
 
PLEASE CONTINUE READING IT OKAY ?
 
PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT :)
 
-ANNYEONG-
@CEEnnamon ♥