Chapter Three - MOVE OUT DAY !

The Weird People Next Door ♥[T.W.P.N.D][HIATUS]

OMO ~~ IT'S BEEN TO LONG RIGHT ? SORRY GUYS ! I'VE BEEN BUSY ! SO SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THE STORY OR NOT ? I REALLY NEED YOU SUGGESTION , ANY SUGGESTION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST?

 

SO SHOULD I UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER OR NOT ?

 

MAYBE NOT !  JUST KIDDING xD

 

 

SO HERE IT IS ! ENJOYYY !! ~~

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 




" TIFFANY's POV "


` it's been a week since i gave birth to baby alex , he's healthy.., no complications, of course jessi was the one who gave birth to him, she also gave birth to our first son daniel.., so today is our move out day, i feel bad to my hubby, he haven't take a good rest for the past week.


he took all the responsabilities while im just laying on my bed doing nothing , i feel really bad., i'll just make it up for him., i thank all the neighboor who's been a good friend to us.., but the thing i was shock the most that baby alex is a shikshin , when i feed him., OMG ! he like hell , i don't know where he got that shikshin personality.


but his cute though , doesn't matter.., danny is also a big eater like...

 

 

 

 

me =) HIHI ~


taetae hired a big truck to carry all our things to our new place , so for now., taetae is carrying baby alex carseat while danny is on my arms.., we are now leaving the apartment building , once we saw our family car, taetae attach baby alex carseat on the back while i put danny on his own carseat.


i sat on the passenger seat , taetae turn the engine on as he drove us to our new place., i look at taetae who just finish yawning., i sighed.


[ sorry for making you work the whole week taetae "- i apologies , he look at me and smiled.


[ baby alex is not a crybaby tiff , he sleeps alot.., when i heard him crying , i'll just change his clothes and diappers, sometimes he'll be hungry., so once i done that all , he will sleep again , so no need to apologies mommy "- he simply replied , i smiled and nodded., i interlace our fingers together.


i look at the mirror and baby alex were just his pacifier while danny is playing with his pororo plush, our car ride went smoothly., no traffic and so whatever.


***************


" JESSICA's POV "


[ unnie, you okay ? "- krystal ask , i look at her and smiled.


[ im fine , just a little tired "- i replied before she sat on my lap , aigoo this soojung of mine.


[ i ask you if i could help you , but you told me not too "- she scold me, i hugged her waist before leaning my head on her back.


[ where's oppa ? "- she suddenly ask , i shruggled my shoulder., i haven't told her about the new born baby , i know she'll be shock when she saw baby alex.


[ i don't know krys "- i simply replied , she sighed., then suddenly , we saw yoong carrying aleyna on his arms before sitting beside us.


[ taengoo hyung haven't arrive yet ? "- he suddenly ask the same question , i look at him and nodded.


[ sica noona, dennis is sleeping with hyunnie on our room, hope you don't mind "- he told me, i smiled and nodded.


[ it's okay "- i replied , he smiled and nodded.


[ ah yeah, noona.., kinda forgot that aleyna is hungry., you should feed her "- he told me , i knocked his forehead for being forgetful., krystal giggled before he gave me aleyna , i took my shirt off and unbuckled the bra strap so i can feed aleyna without any problems.


once she latched on it , i let her do the while we watch tv, while waiting for oppa to arrived.., what took them so long ?


* BEEP * BEEP *


` FINALLY ~ ,  i saw seobang running outside to greet his new nephew.., krystal and yoong was kinda confused about the situation , after a few moments., seobang came back with a carseat on his hand., it's baby alex carseat , he put it on top of the sofa bed so soojung and yoongie can see it properly.


once they saw it, their jaw dropped.., both of them look at us with a really shock expression.


[ don't make any sounds , aleyna is sleeping "- i remind them before they yell , both of them shut up and nodded.


i put aleyna on the empty space , i surrounded her by pillows so he won't fall.., then suddenly , i saw oppa carrying danny who is also sleeping peacefully.., seobang help oppa to put danny on a comfortable bed , seobang got some pile of pillows and put it on the carpeted floor.


oppa put the sleeping danny on the carpeted floor and cover him with his own blanket, danny can't sleep without his favorite plush and blanket.., were glad that our living room is air-conditioned., so making the kids sleep here won't be a problem.


[ he grew up alot "- soojung spoke while staring at the carpeted floor watching the sleeping guy , oppa look at her and smiled., they hugged each other really tight.


[ imissyou oppa "- i heard soojung whispered, oppa just snuggled his head on soojung's neck.


[ imissyoutoo krys "- oppa simply replied, he broke the hug and sat beside me.., moments later , seobang enter the living room with tiffany., she's still chubby but she'll get her y body soon.


[ taetae-ah, why did you leave me ? "- tiffany pouted, oppa stood up to hugged his pouting wife..


[ i still need to prepare danny's bed , that's why i let yuri to pick you up., sorry mommy "- oppa reasoned and apologies, tiffany smiled before giving her a husband a quick peck., she greeted yoong and krystal with a really big hugged.


we just continue watching tv with some little chat , oppa was already sleeping beside danny while tiffany is resting.., her head is on my lap , krystal is also sleeping beside oppa, seobang is in the kitchen preparing our dinner , yoong is out buying some cake with hyunnie, while dennis ? he just woke up, i told him that his appa is inside the kitchen.


he ask me if he can help his appa , i told him he can so that leaves me alone in the living room..