Chapter One - HOME BIRTH ♥

The Weird People Next Door ♥[T.W.P.N.D][HIATUS]

 

 
 
 
" NORMAL POV "
 
 
[ ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!! it hurts........, OMG !!, FASTER "- tiffany yelled in pain , taeyeon was just hugging his wife the whole time.
 
 
[ one more push , i can see the head already "- jessica replied , she's a doctor.., tiffany breath hard before pushing one last time.
 
 
[ ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH ! "- tiffany finally felt the release of the baby , she heard the crying., she look at her husband and smiled.
 
 
[ another home birth tiff "- jessica told her bestfriend, tiffany smiled.
 
 
[ i actually hate it, thank you jessi "- tiffany whined before hugging the baby , taeyeon stood up to take a better look of his second son.
 
 
[ he's still have the eyes of your husband tiff "- taeyeon who heard her remark laugh.
 
 
[ my eyes is really something sica , but this time he got his mom skin color "- taeyeon who was now carrying his son spoke , jessica nodded in agreement.
 
 
[ his eyebrows , that eyebrows remind of something "- tiffany spoke, taeyeon look at her and smiled.
 
 
[ that's my eyebrows , i got it from my dad., danny got his eyebrows from yours., i finally got mine "- taeyeon congratulate himself , tiffany and jessica chuckled at his childish-ness.
 
 
[ your blood is really something taetae "- tiffany tease , taeyeon stop from cheering and pouted.
 
 
[ hey, you should be proud that your husband is a french-korean person "- taeyeon replied in a whining tone, jessica laugh.
 
 
[ i agree with taengoo "- jessica took taeyeon's side this time , taeyeon stuck his tongue out to his wife.
 
 
[ so what should we call him ? "- tiffany who just finish putting her second son to sleep spoke , both of them look at her.
 
 
[ we should call him alex , alex kim "- taeyeon replied , tiffany really like the name so she agree with it.
 
 
[ hey buddy "- taeyeon spoke when he found his son on the door.
 
 
[ it's your baby brother , his sleeping "- tiffany show the sleeping baby on his arms to danny , daniel kim to be exact., their first son., his not fluent in korean., so he only speaks english and french.
 
 
[ can i carry him mommy ? "- danny spoke , he sat on his dad lap before tiffany gave the sleeping baby to him., taeyeon was their to support the babies weight so he won't fall., danny was just smiling the whole time cause finally he have a baby brother , he look at his parents before giving alex a little peck on his cheeks.
 
 
tiffany took alex away from danny's arms so he can sleep properly , danny who can understand the situation smiled.., his only three years old., jessica who is a pediatrician was also shock how danny can be that understanding.
 
 
[ let's put you to sleep little guy , go take a good rest fany-ah.., loveyou "- taeyeon told his wife before giving her a goodnight kiss, taeyeon carried danny on his arms before walking sica out from their apartment , he thank her one last time before closing the door.
 
 
he walk towards his son room before putting him to bed , he lay beside him as danny snuggled on his neck., he hugged his tiny waist until the two of them fall asleep.
 
 
*********
 
 
the next morning--
 
 
` taeyeon woke up when he felt some hot thing on top of him , danny just pee on him., danny was already sleeping on his chest and his still sleeping , taeyeon touch his diappers and he feel that it's full already that why the pee got out from the diaper , the diaped didn't absorb that little pee he had.
 
 
he put danny beside him so he can change him while his still sleeping , he took his diapers off and put another one., but of course taeyeon didn't forget to clean up the whole messed., he wipe some baby wipes around his private area and put some powder so he wont get rushes.
 
 
he also change his clothes , so he can sleep more comfortable.., he finally got a chance to change himself., he took off his short and walk outside the room., he put his wet shirt on the laundry basket before entering their room , he saw his wife still sleeping peacefully.
 
 
he walk to the closet to put a new shirt , when he saw a small movement on the crib., he walk towards it and he found out that his second son is wide awake., so he carry him on his arms before walking towards the kitchen to prepare some milk for the hungry guy.
 
 
he grab the carseat on the living room and put him their , he grab the small bottle and feed him., he was on the bottle like a shikshin., he drank all the formula without breathing., taeyeon found out that his second son is a big eater , he smiled before carrying him again so he can burp.
 
 
but before he carried him , he put some baby towel on his shoulder while he put him on that place.., when baby didn't have a chance to burp, they will throw up the milk they have.., taeyeon got used to it already , so doing it for the second time wouldn't be a problem.
 
 
* BURP *
 
 
alex finally burp , taeyeon put him back on the carseat.., don't worry, the carseat is really comfortable for infant., they won't get mushy cause the fabric is cotton.., he turned the tv with a really low volume cause he doesn't want them to wake up.
 
 
then suddenly he heard someome entering their house , he look at it and found jessica carrying her seven months old baby.., taeyeon smiled before giving jessica a warm hugged.., having this kind of affection is not a problem , actually., they came from one family , they grew up together., in short , their twins :)
 
 
taeyeon greeted his niece and carried her into his arms , they walk towards the living room and when jessica baby alex.., she squeal before carrying him into her arms.
 
 
tiffany who just watching them from afar smiled , she can't still move cause her private area is still hurting.., she already knows that their related.., taeyeon kinda hide it from her about their sibling status., tiffany just hugged taeyeon's favorite plush before closing her eyes once again.
 
--------------------------------
 
HELOOOOO GUYS :)
 
I JUST FINISH WRITING THIS TODAY, SO I DECIDED TO POST IT ALREADY :)
 
I DON'T LIKE MAKING YOU WAIT :)
 
ABOUT THE TITLE THINGY ?
 
JUST IGNORE IT FOR NOW OKAY ?
 
I'LL THINK OF A NEW ONE SOON , OR YOU GUYS HAVE SUGGESTION ?
 
PLEASE DO TELL ME OKAY ?
 
SO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥
 
- LOVELOTS-
 
@CEEnnamon ♥