You're alright!!

Best friends to lovers.

KEY'S POV~

After laying in the automobile for a while my mind finally out. I was knocked out from sheer pain that came from my leg and pounding head. I wasn't exactly sure how long I was out, but it must've been long enough. when I finally came to it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the burning bright lights in the room. Once the glare was gone I was able to see the cast wrapped firmly around my left leg. there were several scratches and dark marks on my arms, but they would be gone within the following week.

It took the doctor a few minutes to realize I was awake before explaining I had broke my leg and out cause of the pain. At first he had thought I had also had some kind of brain damage. which would of explained the pain in my head, but it only turned out to be a large bump from where there top of my head had hit the curb. Luckily the car had only left a large purple mark on my side, but it also came with the price of a broken leg. Which was broken in two spots. Luckily he was giving me over night to recover.

He left and it was only a matter of seconds before Taeminnie stormed in a sobbing crying fit. It was sad to see the boy like this, but that thought was gone as he launched himself on me "key! I'm so sorry!! are you alright?!" he cried out.

I could only let out a groan of pain as every muscle in my body shrieked from the heavy body on the hurt muscles. I could only lift a thumbed up in response.

TAWMIN'S POV~ 

You can't blame me. well. for key getting hit.. you could, but not for hugging him! I was oh so worried about him. I launched my arms around him and sobbed into his chest only to pull back when a whimper of pain left his lips That's when I noticed the bruises that covered his body and the bulky cast on his leg. Nevermind. he wasn't alright. his leg was broken and it was all my fault. 

But. as soon as my mouth opened to turn into another fit key interupted "I'm fine Tae. It could've been worse~ my leg will fully heal up soon" he smiled reassuringly but I wasn't buying it.

a small pout formed on my lips "are you sure??" I asked again wiping the tears from my eyes only to get a nodded in response.

A gentle silence formed between the two of us as relief fled through out my body. I was for sure he was dead. well... not /dead/ that was a bit to dramatic. but I was for sure he was badly hurt. I was just happy he was alright.

Everything was disrupted when a loud bang came the door way and his mother came in crying and sobbing. His dad was doing his best reassure her but nothing could stop her.

KEY'S POV~

that soft pout that formed over his lips was adorable. THe silence felt awkward. for me at least. I never had time to realize how handsome Lee Taemin was, and how lucky I was to be able to have him as my bestfriend.

That was all ruined when my mother came in busting the door down like a mad cow trying to protect her baby. Then there was the hugging and mooching. My body never hurt worse in my life. Way to heavy I told myself while trying to convince her that I was fin and she could get off. It took a while for my dad to pry off. thank god. I thought I was going to die right thre from the lack of air from that woman's grip.

She was satsified to see I was alright. after talking with the doctor that had casted my leg, appa decided it was time to leave to allowing me to rest. It was all to adorable when he told Taemin to watch over me. The boy stood up and bowed and let out a "yes sir!" in response. we all couldn't help but to be thrown into a giggle of laughs making his cheeks flush a bright red in embaressment. THey were finally gone after what seemed like a eternity of getting my umma pryed off.