First day of Freshman year~!

Best friends to lovers.

 

TAEMIN”S POV~
The first day of high school is today… I’m really nervous, but~ since key will be there I guess it won’t be too bad. Soon the alarm went off beep,beep,beep,beep. I slammed my hand down on the extremely loud alarm before I got my lazy self out of bed. Brushed my hair and teeth after, slipping a clean new uniform on.

 

Something smelled good coming good from the kitchen from downstairs. The sweet smell of rice and fruits soon attracted me to the small kitchen… one problem... It was Key in there... Not my mother.

 

“Ke-Key?!” I was honestly shocked to see him but glad it was him instead of my mother.

 

He smiled that sweat loving smile at me “ah~ good morning Taemin! Breakfast is just about done~”
 

Wait what?! Since when did become my mom?! Oh yeah… since my mom couldn’t trust me enough to take care of myself.
 

“Thanks but… what’re you doing here?” I asked him curiously. I mean my best friend was in my kitchen… cooking me breakfast..

”Your mom left /really/ early this morning and she wanted me to sure that you got up and get to school. So I just came over after I got ready and since I didn’t have breakfast for both of us” He responded with a small smile.

Of course my mom couldn’t trust me enough to get ready for school. I really hated how she had to bug key just cause of me.
 

“Thanks for doing all this key.” Of course I would have to make it up to him.
 

“No problem” he paused “um… Taemin your shirt is buttoned wrong”

 

Okay maybe I was wrong I can’t get myself ready for school without Key.  I looked down to see one button higher than it was post to be.
 

KEY’S POV~

As he was looking down at his wrongly done shirt, I simply walked forward and ed it once again to redo it. I glanced up to Taemin to see the light red blush coming onto his face with embarrassment. He did look adorable though.
 

.Taemin didn’t really eat much which was normal since he wasn’t a morning person. After we had finished up breakfast we started for school the sidewalks were filled with other kids heading to their first day of school also. Once we got to the building he gripped onto the sleeve on my arm. Glancing at him, I could see the nervous look on his face.
 

“ahh~ Taemin it’s all right nothing to be nervous about” I smiled at him reassuringly. He simply looked up at me and pouted softly as we made our way into the building. I could understand he was nervous he was the youngest one in the class after all.

Our classroom was fairly large. Each desk had a task of papers; rules and such. Each paper had a name on it. Mine was in the back fair from Taemin’s who was all the way up front in the second row. I could tell he didn’t like the distance between us..

 

TAEMIN’S POV~

 I didn’t like it.. Not at all. He was so far away from me… I wasn’t the teacher so I couldn’t make the decisions. I’ll deal with it for now.

 

Class was pretty long and boring. Key so easily made friends with a couple of people but he seemed to get along with one at the girls. Kemi. It was constant nonstop hanging out.. He even left me behind a few times. I admit.. I was getting jealous I was ashamed of it.. but Key was post to be my best friend, right?

 

 Only Onew (pet name ^^) was brave enough to actually talk to me. He was the same as I was; quiet and shy. We got along very well and talked during most of study hall.

 

Thankfully the last class went by quickly and didn’t last long at all. I was happy key decided to walk home with me, but I couldn’t help to stand awkwardly beside him. I knew I would blurt out something of my jealously.

 

“Key??” I couldn’t take the silence anymore. “ca-can you spend the night with me??” I looked at him with the cutest face I could make. I honestly didn’t want to be home alone tonight.

 

KEY’S POV~

He acted completely uncomfortable around me, but why? What did I do wrong?  I wanted to ask him what I had done wrong; I didn’t though afraid I would make him even more upset.

 

As soon as I heard my name escape his I lips I turned to him “yeah~” I smiled unable to deny him “Let’s just drop by my house right quick~” A night with Taemin..? I couldn’t deny the offer… god that just made me sound like a pedo..

 

We were walking down the street; Tamin had his head stuck in that little phone of his. Next thing I knew he stepped out into the road as a car came serving around the corner

 

“Taemin!” I shrieked throwing myself at him pushing him out of the way so he wouldn’t get hit. I was the one who was hit instead.