Carnival

A Life Through Happiness and Sorrow (Sequel to: Time flies)

The next morning, you woke up and sat up to stretch. Myungsoo pulled you back down on the bed and hugged you tightly. "Yah... oppa..." you cooed. He smiled and chuckled. "You sound so cute when you do that..." he said and kissed your cheek. You blushed and got out of bed. He finally let you go after you did the pouting thing for him three times more. You showered for a long time, and then changed into (here). Myungsoo looked at you, satisfied, and called everybody out of their rooms. You looked at him and tilted your head. "Hmm, let me think about what we are going to do today..." you thought outloud. He smiled and turned to you. "Oh yeah huh. I made you a promise that I would go anywhere you want today..." he said. You laughed and moved your index finger back and forth infront of his face. 

 

He grabbed your finger and pretended to bite on it. You pulled away and hit his chest. HwaYoung came into the quad, where you all were suppose to meet, and was wearing a coat along with and expensive purse. You and Myungsoo looked at eachother and then looked at HwaYoung. HwaYoung looked at you both with a 'what' face while JinYoung came walking out of the room with some laid back clothes. He held his hat while he was walking and kissed HwaYoung on the cheek. You became envious, but anyways you were very happy that you had Myungsoo. "They're copying us because they want to be like us..." Myungsoo whispered into your ear. You covered your mouth and giggled. Gongchan came walking down, laughing and chatting with NaYoung. Hoya walked in carrying Haneul on his waist. The boys came in yawning and rubbing the back of their necks. Myungsoo nudged the your side and said, "Tell them what you're up to..." You stood up and cleared your throat. "Umm... I was wondering about if we could go and hang out at the carnival.... You know, Seoul Carnival is coming up?" you said and looked down to the floor, embarrassed. 

Listen while reading.... ()http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZ6CMctPhA

Everybody looked at eachother and jumped up immediatley. "That's a great idea!!!" they all said and went to go get ready. You smiled sheepishly and looked at Myungsoo. "If we go, we have to go in groups right? Then, I call _____!" Myungsoo said. Everybody ran and sprinted to eachother to find their partner. Hoya and Haneul, Sunggyeol and the boys, NaYoung and Gongchan, and JinYoung and HwaYoung. You all went to go get dressed and ready. You wore (here) and then tugged on Myungsoo's arm. "Oppa, pailee..." you said, impatiently like a child. He flicked your forehead and smiled. "Arraso. I'm coming," he replied. You all went to the carnival and enjoyed the time. You both bought the tickets and went to go pop balloons in the stall games. You popped seven while Myungsoo popped eleven. He won a teddy bear, so he gave it to you. You accepted it and kissed his cheek lightly. He smiled and you linked your arm around his. You both went into the mirror house, and bumped everywhere. Myungsoo cockily ran and bumped into a mirror that he thought was an opening. He fell back and covered his face, embarrassed. You laughed and helped him up. He smiled sheepishly and accepted your hand. You both went on the ferris wheel and looked at the view. It was beautiful, and then it hit you. *This reminds me of when we first went to the Seoul Fair... He was so careless at that time...* you thought. You looked at him and had to smile for no apparent reason. He looked at you in shock and covered his face. You smiled and looked away. You both met NaYoung and Gongchan along the way to play the shooting range. They followed along and Gongchan won a big stuffed elephant. He gave it to NaYoung while Myungsoo won a stuffed monkey matchmaker. On the end of its hand and feet, there were sticky things to stick onto the other end. He put it inbetween him and you with your heads between it's hand and feet. (here) It was nervousing, but you loved feeling his body heat. It made you feel safe and warmer.

 

You both went to the hotel with the others and ordered frapuccinos. It was nice to feel warm and taste something cold. Myungsoo came out of the shower and you went in to shower. You changed into your pajamas (here) and finished drinking your frapuccino. You flopped down on the comfortable bed and sighed. Myungsoo turned towards you and smiled. "Was today fun?" he asked you. You turned your face towards him and nodded. "Best day..." you managed to say because you were exhausted. He smiled and pinched your cheek. You pouted and turned the other way. He laughed and hugged you from behind. "Tommorrow, what do you want to do? Go back home?" he asked. You nodded and shivered. "I'm home sick..." you said. He giggled and nodded his head. "Okay, we'll go home tommorrow," he replied. You smiled and went to sleep. Myungsoo turned out the lamp and also went to sleep.

 

Hope you like my 15th chapter!

Sorry if I took too long!

Hwaiting! ^ ^