Jeju Island!?

A Life Through Happiness and Sorrow (Sequel to: Time flies)

The next morning, you thought Myungsoo would be gone for sure, but he wasn't. He was up already though, and he was looking at your face carefully. You rubbed your eyes tiredly and asked him what was wrong. " Nothing. My dad told us to go to this island that is called Jeju Island. I don't think that is the best idea for us right now..." he said. You looked at him and tilted your head. " What's Jeju Island?" you asked curiously. He looked at you in disbelief and then said, " If that's the case, I'll have to take you. It's the most beautiful place you will ever see. Too bad you don't even know about it..." he said and then pinched your cheek. You looked down in disappointment, feeling like a disgrace to Myungsoo because you didn't know the most common thing even people that weren't Korean even knew. Myungsoo kissed you on the cheek and told you to pack up. " But I thought you said that yesterday was going to be the last day you'll ever get to hang out with me again..." you asked. He looked at you and pinched your cheeks. " If I had a chance to go on a vacation with my wife instead of work, I would totally go. I would never miss out on something more important than work!" he said while smiling. He already knew that would make you feel much better and you were already melting while staring into his eyes. 

 

He pushed you gently to your room and told you to pack up. You looked at him pouty like and whined. "I don't want to pack up!" you whined. He smiled and tickled you into your room. You packed up your stuff without whining and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After you both ate, he got the car ready and carried your suitcases into the trunk. You folded your arms, feeling the wind against your bare arms, and thought of the second day of your marriage. *He's not even going to help bring my suitcases up to my room? What a non-gentlemen!* you thought. Now, looking at him, he's grown. He waved to you and you waved back, with a smile plastered on your face. He looked at you as you hugged your arms and your hair whipping everywhere. He ran to you and put his jacket around you. "Yah! You can catch a cold like this if you don't get a jacket!" he said and put his jacket around you gently. You made a straight lined mouth and said, "Arraso!" He flicked your forehead and laughed. He forced you to go change into warmer clothes or else he'll have to force you to. You sighed and trudged upstairs to go change. *Sometimes, he's too worried about me...* you thought and then giggled. 

 

You wore (here) and went outside to get in the car. Myungsoo eyed you and nodded his head. "Good, now you're warm..." he said and then pinched your cheeks. You smiled and waited for the longest time to get to Jeju Island. You fell asleep three times until you finally got to Jeju Island. You saw HwaYoung, NaYoung, Sunggyeol and the boys, Hoya, JinYoung, and Gongchan over there. You hugged all of them eagerly and laughed. Myungsoo smiled at you and rubbed the back of his head. "This was Myungsoo's idea afterall! He knew you'd be happy!" HwaYoung bursted out. Everybody rubbed the back of their necks and laughed. You all went to the grand hotel and rented the grandest rooms. When you both got into your room, you dropped your suitcase in surprise and your mouth dropped open in surprise. It was the best room you've ever seen in your entire life. (here) You ran around the room childishly and laughed. "It's the best room ever Myungsoo!" you called out and fell on the bed laughing. Myungsoo rushed next to you and plopped on the bed also. You stared back at him, and then sat up. "Komawo... This was the best thing ever..." you said and looked down in embarrassment. "Gwenchanah... It's my pleasure anyways!" he beamed.

 

You smiled and looked outside. It was already dark and you sighed. "I wish it was still morning, so I can have all the fun I want!" you complained. He looked at you and smiled. "Tommorrow, I promise. I will do anything you say..." he said and then kissed your cheek. He let you shower first and then he showered. You changed into your pajamas (here) and then plopped on your bed. You let out a sigh and turned to your side to snuggle up in the warm, fuzzy blanket. Myungsoo came and hugged you from behind. You smiled and then felt really weird. You pushed him away gently, but he snuggled up more from your back. You felt really uncomfortable and weird. You turned towards him and smiled. "Myungsoo, can you turn off the lights? I want to sleep..." you said and then yawned. He smiled and yawned as well, then he turned out the lights. You lowered your eyes and fell right to sleep, while Myungsoo stayed up most of the night to make sure you were sleeping soundly and safely. *My little princess... Sleep tight....*

 

Hope you all enjoyed my 14th chapter!

Thank you for supporting me and again

HWAITING! ^ ^