The Best Day Ever!!!

A Life Through Happiness and Sorrow (Sequel to: Time flies)

The next morning, you woke up and saw Myungsoo next to you again. You smiled and tugged his arm. "Are you awake?" you asked him. He shifted a little in his sleep and looked at you tiredly. "Mmmhmm..." he answered while pulling the blanket up to his chin. You smiled and got up to shower. After you showered, you changed (here) and went downstairs to prepare sausages and eggs. Myungsoo came downstairs and kissed your cheek while you were washing the dishes you used. You blushed and giggled. He smiled and sat down for breakfast. You sat across from him and sighed. He looked at you and then put down his silverware. "_____? This is my last time I'll get to...umm... hang out with you. My dad kind of retired and he wants me to take his spot as heir of the company... I'll be really busy and I have to attend a lot of meetings from time to time..." he explained. Your shoulders deflated and you ate slowly. He looked down at the floor and sighed. "Sorry... I couldn't be the perfect husband you were expecting..." he apologized. You shook your head and said that it was okay.

 

"I have an idea! Why don't we invite friends and we can go swiming at the lake?" you asked. He smiled and nodded. You smled and called Sunggyeol. Myungsoo snatched your phone and looked at the caller ID. "Aniya! Only girls!" he said. You looked at him with puppy eyes and asked, "Why?" "I don't want any boys going near you except me, of course..." he said and then covered his mouth. You laughed and caled NaYoung and HwaYoung. "Can I atleast invite two boys!? Please!!!???" you pleaded. He looked at you and then nodded. You called JinYoung and Gongchan because you knew HwaYoung would never go anywhere without them. Myungsoo looked at you suspiciously and then went upstairs to change into swim wear. You went up to your old room and spread out the choices of swim wear you had. You picked wisely, one that doesn't show too much. You couldn't decide though, so you held out two bikinis and showed them to Myungsoo. "Oppa, this one or this one?" you asked him. He investigated them and pointed to the one on the left, the more 'showy' one. You looked down and then nodded your head.

 

You changed into it (here) and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked horrible, to you though. Myungsoo barged in and was about to ask a question, but then froze when he saw you. You covered your body and your face started turning red. "Myungsoo? Do you have a t-shirt I can borrow?" you asked him. He pointed in his room and you rushed past him. All he had were white tshirts, but atleast you had something to cover up. You pulled it over you and sighed. "Much better..." you said out loud. You opened the door and saw Myungsoo still standing outside your door. You shook your head and laughed. "Was I really that eye-catching?" you asked him. He nodded his head robotically and turned towards you. "Ready to go?" he asked. You nodded with excitement and rushed to his car. When you both got there, JinYoung, HwaYoung, and Gongchan were already waiting at the spot you all agreed to meet at.

 

HwaYoung was also wearing a white t-shirt over her bikini and you both started laughing. She had on one just identical to yours, but it was pink. (here). Myungsoo seemed to glare at Gongchan because he just started walking towards the beach. It was beautiful! You all swam joyfully in it while the boys played football in the water. Fortunately, NaYoung brought Sunggyeol and Hoya. You were surprised to see Hoya. "Yah, NaYoung? How do you know Hoya?" you asked her. "Umm, he's my cousin??" she answered. You gasped and almost fainted. "Just Kidding!" she joked. You sat up again and breathed deeply. "Nobody doesn't know him! He's the big owner of the Infinite Company! We've been friends for quite awhile now... He's really nice!" NaYoung exclaimed. You nodded your head and NaYoung, HwaYoung and you played beachball in the water. The boys played rough football and they didn't look like they were 'playing for fun'. You went over to Myungsoo and asked, "Are you okay today?" He nodded and moved your hand away from his forehead.

 

Listen while reading... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKm2o-yNPeU)

The boys finally joined you all into playing beachball, but it turned out to be a water fight later on. You all splashed water at eachother. It was Myungsoo and you, Hoya and Sunggyeol, HwaYoung and JinYoung, NaYoung and Gongchan verses eachother. You splashed water at NaYoung, but then fell down, losing your balance. Myungsoo helped you up, but then got hit by water by Hoya. He laughed and pointed at Myungsoo's wet face. Myungsoo grabbed the beachball and chased after Hoya, trying to throw it at him. You laughed, but ten got hit in the face with water by NaYoung and HwaYoung. You chased after them playfully and pushed them gently. Sunggyeol and Gongchan stared at eachother and shrugged. Suddenly, Sunggyeol threw the rubber football at Gongchan, hitting him in his back. Gongchan laughed and chased after Snggyeol with the football. Everybody started playing partner tag and Myungsoo and you were 'it'. Myungsoo aimed for Hoya after that incident while you aimed for NaYoung or HwaYoung. You successfully got NaYoung while Myungsoo was still chasing Hoya. He finally, after 5 minutes, got him. They both collapsed to the ground and laughed. You all started running after the selected 'its' were starting to chase after you all. Nobody aimed for you, but then Hoya came behind you and tagged you. His back was leaned against yours, so you pulled away. Luckily, Myungsoo didn't see.

 

You all got ready to go home afterwards. You thanked everyone for coming and they all left home. You climbed in bed after that and sighed. Myungsoo showered first and then came out with clothes on again. You kind of missed it when he didn't wear any clothes, but you didn't want to say anything. You showered and came out with pajamas. (here) Myungsoo hugged you to sleep that night. You dreamed happily about the beach time. ^ ^

 

Hoped you all enjoyed my 13th chapter!

Thank you and HWAITING! ^ ^