My Little Girl

A Life Through Happiness and Sorrow (Sequel to: Time flies)

The next morning, you woke up and noticed something. *Oh shoot! I forgot that today was...!* You then sat up and saw Myungsoo still laying next to you. "Yah, oppa! Remember! Today is the special day!" you said and got up to dress. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and sighed. "That's why I stayed home today," he said. You smiled and went into the bathroom to shower. It was going to be a long day today. You ran out of the shower and into your old room to get some clothes. Apparently, Myungsoo was startled to see you rushing so much. "_____, no need to rush," he said as he entered the bathroom to shower. You rushed anyways, and changed. (http://www.koreanjapanclothing.com/New_Women_Fashion_Lace_Chiffon_Pleated_Dress-ViewDetails82631.html

 

You rushed to the store and bought some party stuff. Then you took your time buying presents. You didn't need to count on Myungsoo's credit card anymore because you got your own job now. You bought new clothes for her since she was now three. She was big enough to walk now, and she grew up. You bought her (http://www.dhgate.com/korean-girl-clothing-baby-clothes-children/p-ff80808137e9dbf301384ac77d315629.html) and (http://www.dhgate.com/kids-summer-clothing-korean-striped-youngster/p-ff8080813b22deb7013b47d1be786704.html). She was also starting to talk and you wanted to help her increase her vocabulary, so you bought her this. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zuCzWddfz9g/TUyp3SdnQcI/AAAAAAAABM4/Vg3YD0xBOAE/s1600/abc1.jpg).

 

*Should I have a private party or a big party???* you thought to yourself. *Maybe a private party because the people are going to scare her. No, maybe a big party... Yeap, big party so she could meet her uncles.* You laughed at the thought of the boys trying to hug her but her running away and hiding behind your back. You went back to your house and prepared everything you needed for a big party. When you got there, everyone was already there, PREPARING. "Myungsoo?? Why did you make them prepare! That's so disrespectful!" you said as you half hugged him. He shrugged and sighed before answering. "They volunteered themselves, I didn't tell them to do it," he said. You sighed and then turned towards the group. "If they say so..." you replied.

 

HaeWon was up in her room, sleeping. Well, sort of. She was half sleeping while Sunggyeol was reading her bedtime stories. You went upstairs and opened the door to HaeWon's room, but got startled after you saw Sunggyeol. "Ahh..._____. You're here?" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. You stared at him wide-eyed while nodding your head slowly. He laughed and looked around uneasily. "Well, it seems like she likes me. Hehe," he said. You smiled and looked at HaeWon sleeping soundly. "Well, it's her birthday so you could come down and eat some cake if you want," you suggested. "I think I'd rather stay here until she wakes up," he said happily. You smiled and nodded, then closed the door behind you. You walked downstairs and saw how much presents there were.

 

You stared wide- eyed at the presents. "Waahh... Komawo everyone!" you said and smiled. Everyone enjoyed cake and thanked you for such a great party. "It's okay, and grab some cake before you leave if you want extras!" you said. Myungsoo was trying to catch your attention, but you were so busy helping your friends cut cake, so they could bring some home with them. "_____... ______..._____!?" Myungsoo said. You never looked up once though. HaeWon was brought down to blow out the candles. but she started crying because of everyone that she never seen before. She hung onto you tightly while looking around and trying to adjust to all the different people. Everyone left after a huge success of a party. Sunggyeol came back to hug HaeWon once more before leaving. "HaeWon, come over here to uncle before he leaves," Sunggyeol said and held out his hands.

 

She gladly accepted the huge bear hug and stopped crying. "Wow, what an excellent uncle you are," you complimented and laughed. He left after and you both had a huge mess to clean after. "Take HaeWon to go shower, and I will clean up," Myungsoo said, exhaustingly. "Aniya! We'll clean this mess up to-"  "Pailee! Or I'm going to have to force you," he said, coming closer to you. You hurriedly ran upstairs and laughed. You dressed HaeWon into her pajamas after the long shower, and kissed her goodnight. "U-umma," she said. You turned around at her sudden first word. "Eh?" you said while tilting your head. She pointed at her bedtime stories. "Arraso," you replied and read her three bedtime stories before she fell asleep. You sighed and went to shower yourself.

 

After you showered, you changed into your pajamas (http://www.wholesale7.net/winter-style-women-cartoon-print-long-sleeve-pajamas_p55149.html) and plopped onto your bed while sighing after the long day. Not long after, Myungsoo came in and showered. He finally flopped down next to you and sighed, the same. "HaeWon is growing so fast..." Myungsoo said and sighed. "I know. Time flies..." you said. "I wish it didn't though..." Myungsoo replied. You sighed and turned towards him. "It's okay Myungsoo. Life goes on and you just have to fight through it," you said while puffing your cheeks and pumping your fists. He laughed and shook his head. "You're just so cute sometimes," he said while kissing you. You took that as a surprise attack and flinched back a little. "Oh, sorry... I got kind of freaked out..." you said while wiping your lips. He smiled and smirked. "Well, anyways. You're still cute," he said and turned off the lights. You felt two hands around your waist and felt safe. *Ahh... my sweet Myungsoo...*

 

Comeback!!! Just kidding.

Anyways, I'm sorry I didn't update soon enough, and believe 

it or not, I've been so busy with homework and school these days

I'm really sorry, and I'll seriously try to keep up. Seriously. HWAITING!^ ^