Chapter 3.

Stuck In A Love Square. Not A Love Triangle.
Baekhyun's POV: 
 
There she was, sitting down at the corner of the cafeteria, reading a book. She was quite a distant away from me but I could spot her features. Her long brown hair, kissable lips and beautiful hazel eyes. *Oh wake up Byun Baekhyun. What the hell are you thinking?! You are NOT falling in love with her!* I mentally slapped myself in the face. But I wanted to a little, so I decided to went up to her. 
 
Songmin's POV:
 
"So Romeo killed his lover...? That's stupid." I whispered to myself. I closed the book and I was about to leave but a hand pushed me back to my seat. I looked up thinking who was that ed up , but only met the same idiot who bumped into me a few minutes ago. 
 
"What the do you want now?" I asked coldly. "Wow, that's too vulgar for a girl." he smirked. *That smirk. Its kinda cute. WHAT THE HELL?! SONGMIN!  HAVE YOU LOST YOUR SENSES?!* 
"Whatever." I was about to got up from my seat but that pushed me back down. "I am not done talking yet. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm the school's FAMOUS, ONE OF THE HOTTEST AND IEST KINGKA, Byun Baekhyun." he said. "What a show off." I was pissed by his arrogance and his face till I clutch ed the book in my hands tightly. He saw it, and look at me with an amused look. "Hey, you shouldn't vent your anger on a book," with that, he grabbed the book and look at it before I could even say anything. "So you are into romance? That's unlike you Kim Songmin." he said. "Give me back the book son of a . Didn't your parents teach you some manners?" I said angrily. I grabbed the book from his hands and stormed off. 
 
Baekhyun's POV: 
 
This girl is really cute. I shall just bully her whenever I see her in school. "Baekhyun, come on! EXO-M are gonna arrive soon! What the hell are you doing standing there?" Suho shouted at me. "Ok! I'm coming!" I shouted back. 
 
Songmin's POV:  
 
ing dude has a weird attitude. First, he shouted at me for bumping into him went he was in the wrong. Secondly, he snatched my book away from me? What the does he want? Urgh. Guys like them are such an annoyance. 
 
Ok got to go back to the library, now where is the damn library?.... "OMYGOD. IT'S EXO-M!!!!!!!" a scream came from no where. Suddenly, many girls started running towards where the scream was heard. I was pushed around like some beanbag. Seriously? Don't these girls have a life instead of screaming like there is no tomorrow?And there is EXO-M? Wtf? Do they sing Malay songs? I have heard of a few girls talking about EXO-K, which obviously sings Korean songs. But EXO-M?? LOL.  I guess these guys caught many girls hearts too? Urgh, whatever.